Most annoying character

(Jan. 01, 2011  1:17 AM)scipio132 Wrote: i hate kenta i want to beat him up he is obsesed with ginga

Not as much as Benkei is with Kyouya , & Kenta is just a 8-9 year old kid he idolizes Ginga what is wrong with that , he really is a better blader than anyone of his age & would just might be a better blader than Yuu someday
Hey to me is the Tetsuya Watarigani ... crabby crabby in hindi dub.....boring
and the OTA also...in the survival battle...they found a compass angle and while battling ginga..they got in carp.
and Doji...he always sounds like he will win the battle.
Wait, is this only for MFB?

If not, KAI (English Dub) because when he screams, he has no emotion, whatsoever.

And Ginga totally stole Johnny's style.
Tsubasa (eng. dub) also has David Reale's voice, so that ‘scream’ isvery familiar.
"Crab crab, crabby crab crab!" It's a little obvious. And Kenta's a close second.
Caption Capri.
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:04 PM)Night Wrote: Wait, is this only for MFB?

If not, KAI (English Dub) because when he screams, he has no emotion, whatsoever.

And Ginga totally stole Johnny's style.

Actually Kai was good , as he was a loner & didn't show any emotions so his screams are like " why am i being beaten so bad " , rather than " no i really like my bit beast & i am going to lose it now "
For me its:
Tetsuya, coz' of his stupid line...
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:54 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Actually Kai was good , as he was a loner & didn't show any emotions so his screams are like " why am i being beaten so bad " , rather than " no i really like my bit beast & i am going to lose it now "
No, his "screams" only showed poor acting from David Reale. Even someone with "no emotions" would scream better. Kai is passionate about Beyblade, and that shows a lot more in the original.
It has to be AJ Topper from the original series 1-3. whenever he talks his voice was horrible and sounded like he was screaming. I couldn't understand a word he was saying.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:54 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Actually Kai was good , as he was a loner & didn't show any emotions so his screams are like " why am i being beaten so bad " , rather than " no i really like my bit beast & i am going to lose it now "
No, his "screams" only showed poor acting from David Reale. Even someone with "no emotions" would scream better. Kai is passionate about Beyblade, and that shows a lot more in the original.

My bad luck did't find the old series to download these days , maybe i should try my luck on you tube
Oh, and Ray (English Dub) was almost as bad as Kai, but his cries had more emotion than Kai's.
Most English dubs are bad... To me, the most annoying character was... Kai. He had a horrible voice actor in the Dub. In MFB, I'd say Daidouji, with his obsession with cacti, and the dub version of Benkei. I would say Tetsuya, but he killed a guy with crabs...
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:51 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Ryuuga is the worst he thinks he is so evil a jigglypuff from pokemon is scarier than him

but jigglypuff is scary......
In the Japanese version, he is intimidating... You can't judge a character by his dub counterpart.
In Kenta's defense, he's like, 9. He's going to whine, he's going to idolize somebody. At least he made the move to help Sora. I'd bet that almost everyone whined often at his age.
Damian. He sounds like a Girl being dafowered by a calm bear. His Freaking Eyes look like a a aurora puking red stuff
Benkei... he is always like worshipping kyoya... its so annoying, and then tetsuya Tongue_out
In the original, Kenny, I don't know why, he just makes me mad. In MFB probably Yu is he a guy or a gal? He looks like a guy, but he talks like 3 year-old girl.
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:40 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Benkei... he is always like worshipping kyoya

Yeah, showing respect to others and admiring people we look up to is so lame. We should just spit in the eyes of everyone we see on the street.
Gingka, but only in the english dub. He sounds so whiny! And if I get started on Tetsuya, I might kill someone...
1.Ryuga:Reason: bad voice and laugh
2.Reji:Reason:same as 1 and HORRIBLE clothes and hairstyle
3. FinallyGrinoji:Reason:they messed up his voice and he drinks toooo much juice
4.Tatsuya JUst a desprate man!!!!!
I hate kenta, he cant say anything meaner than I'm going to beat you.
I think it's Kyouya (IN THE DUB VERSION) because his voice... like my friend said, it sounds like he's trying to hold in a laugh.
@BigOBangBlader well some characters in japanese are acted by girls even if its a guy character.
I hate those 3 kids who's friends with Gingka, Kenta and the group.