Most annoying character

Everyone in Sacramento, Gangs and Thugs!
''Hey blood can i ask you for a cig!'' That is nonesense!
But i really have no place to judge!
ryuga because he destroys a my favorite bays and when he does his dark move its annoying ans ****.
Me in the MFB i think its definetly benkei he is so annoying but in beyblade the original i got to say daichi his voice is so irritating
I'd have to also say Benkei. He is always saying "B-B-BB-B-BB-Bull!" Which by the way completely kills my mode for a moment and is always saying "That's my Kyoya!"Tired
I would say Regii cause he makes the 2nd most annoying character(kenta) Cry and Whine. seriously Regii has problems and Kenta is a cry baby.
Too bad nobody is called "Regii" ...
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Too bad nobody is called "Regii" ...
Reji? Think he's referring to the dub version with poison serpent.
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Reji? Think he's referring to the dub version with poison serpent.

Mizuchi Reiji, yes.
OMFG doji is a frikin carp head
well thats what i think
p.s he's bey sucks carp
well for me it would be jack, Reji, Reki and Dan, Doji, Tobio/Cpt Capri
why jack is really weird like regi reki and dan share a bey why don they get two ?
Doji is a mindless fool his bey is so bad it breaks in half by a Stamina type lol
and tobio is so weird quote:"Capicorn SNIPER SHOT" more like Capricorn Flail
Tetsuya, Tobio And Benkei.
Tetsuya by far Tongue_out
Yea I agree tesuya is by far the worst character in MFB. Thank goodness he does not make an appearence in Metal Masters or MFB 4D well not sure about the 4D.
All lucky star characters! What are they retarded?
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:17 PM)skyforce Wrote: All lucky star characters! What are they retarded?

That's the wrong topic, pal. It obviously says "Beyblade Anime and Manga" and you're talking about Lucky Star.

I'm tempted to call someone else retarded.
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:47 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:17 PM)skyforce Wrote: All lucky star characters! What are they retarded?

That's the wrong topic, pal. It obviously says "Beyblade Anime and Manga" and you're talking about Lucky Star.

I'm tempted to call someone else retarded.
then Cesar he looks and talke's gayly, lets not forget Testuya and Benkey
(Apr. 01, 2011  3:56 PM)skyforce Wrote: then Cesar he looks and talke's gayly, lets not forget Testuya and Benkey

Caesar ? He has the deepest voice on the show. How do you find him to be homosexual at all ? Did you read the rules ?
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you read the rules ?

It's time you learn the truth, gal. 85% of the members don't read the rules.

I back-up my argument with the fact that there are 392 pages of closed threads XD

And, as an on-topic comment, I find Damian to be horribly annoying. Let's be serious, here, he's a dwarf with an Ego problem. That's just weird.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:13 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you read the rules ?

It's time you learn the truth, gal. 85% of the members don't read the rules.

I back-up my argument with the fact that there are 392 pages of closed threads XD

And, as an on-topic comment, I find Damian to be horribly annoying. Let's be serious, here, he's a dwarf with an Ego problem. That's just weird.

XD it's true, he makes me remenber lord of the rings cuz he is so short
i think the most annoying character is Kenta when gingka wants sometime alone hes like lets go help our freind
For me Kenta he crys too much.
For me Gingka in the english dub
He sounds like he is going through puberty
When he says its show time Storm Pegasus it sounds retarded
Then for me its Tetsuya
annoying voice and is a douche
What for me it's Kenta and Tetsuya he keeps on saying carp it's annoying.
Andrew from the original series..his character design is just too ridiculous.