Most annoying character

(Jan. 05, 2011  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Only tykarama knows the actual information : Ming Ming is a character from Beyblade G Revolution, and Mei Mei is in Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion. It is not difficult to check ...

srry
always get those two mixed up
but i should know cuz im chinese... (off topic)
Benkai for sure. he always loud fat and corrupted. Especially when he goes bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are my top three most annoying characters
1. Tetsuya
2. Benkei
3. Ryyuga
how do people think tetsuya is annoying he is hil-ari-ous.

i dont like kai from bsb he is mean selfish and a jerk and ryyuga in the dub he sounds like the clown guy at mc donalds
ryuga in english dub
his voice pisses me off
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:03 AM)kidice Wrote: ryuga in english dub
his voice pisses me off
This. He laughs like a clown.

In the Japanese version, Madoka, because she sounds way too timid. In the dub she seems a lot more outgoing.
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:18 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:08 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: ginga
1 cause he is weak he got like 5000 my seven year old friend got 4500 or something and gingas like 15
2 he is just soo annoying he beats everyone even when he has lost the battle completly
3 his voice sounds soo retarded

Ginga is supposed to be age 12, he is not weak, in fact he's the main character, he has to win. What are you talking when you say he has 5000 and your friend 4500?
And his voice, well, that would be in the dub, if you only have watched the dub.
Use better reasons at least.

ginga is age twelve?!? in the first episode i thought he was 18
Ginga is definitely not eighteen, a lot closer to twelve years old ...
I think the most annoying is ryuga his voice makes me want to rip my ears out >_<
Benkei because how he says BuhBuhBuhBull! all the time and it gets on my nerves. Then there's Kenta because his bey's only special move is Flame Claw. And how Kenta rides on Benkei's shoulders just plain freaks me out.
for me its ryuga (eng.dub) coz of his stupid laugh
its like he looks cool and kinda looks badass but then he talks and ruins it
EPIC FAIL!!
I'd say Tetsuya in 1st place,Reji in 2nd cause he thinks is all badass with Poison Serpent and Kanta in 3rd
Kenta is 9. He will whine. That is a given. It is not so annoying when you put his age in perspective.
I think it's doji and ginga (from english dub).
Doji's voice is way to old for him
And ginga's voice really makes me want to rip my ears!
kenta and tetsuya
Could you elaborate a lot more on your answers otherwise your messages are SPAM ... ?
from the new series it would have 2 be:Ginga:his voice just freaks me out in the american dub.
Benkei:from the american dub:whats wrong with his throat?

old series:Borris:what kind of a villin is he?"ha ha ha!i am the evil BORISS!.
That wierd girl with pierce hedghog on team barthez metalion:"goooooooooooooouuuuwwwwww!piiiiiiiiierce hedghog!"her earsplittion voice bursts my ear drums!

so basicly nearly everyone in the american dubs of beyblade are horrible voice actors!
I don't find Kenta annoying. The reason I don't find Kenta annoying is because, like Gohan in Dragonball Z, I believe there is something going on with him. He is the first character we see in episode 1. He overpowered Hikaru's Storm Aquario with Sagitario's brute force whereas Ginga used the sunlight to beat Hikaru.
for me in the original it was tyson deiche and hrio they really annoed me and i hardly ever get annoed the others i eaathr liked or minded at times in beyblade metal fusion it wou bey kenta benkei and hyoma in that order
Why does everyone say: ______ in the American dub? Nelvana is a Canadian company ...
Okay. I will say this once more. Kenta is 9. He will be a little kid. I'll bet that you whined and looked up to someone when you were that age. I know I looked up to Ben Roethlisberger at the time. So whining and idolizing Ginga is not a valid reason for his theoretical "Annoyance".
Benkei really annoys me in the English dub. The way he just randomly shouts "BULL" repeatedly gives me a headache.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:00 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Benkei really annoys me in the English dub. The way he just randomly shouts "BULL" repeatedly gives me a headache.

He says this in the japanese dub as well.. so your statement for hating dub benkei is invalid, you should initially hate hate both; due to his "bull-like" personality.
For me, It'd have to be Daichi Sumeragi in G-Revolution.