Most Powerful Attack Type Combo?

What about Buster Xcalibur with competitive combos? I mean it does not do well against left-spin beyblade on some occasions but it has a lot of power and recoil.
lEts sEe hEre. tHe bEst aTTAck tYpe cOmbO iS foR suRe fAng fEnRir 12 lInEr AhAhAhA
(Sep. 16, 2018  12:52 PM)brandbrick Wrote: lEtsbey e hEre. tHe bEst aTTAck tYpe cOmbO iS foR suRe fAng fEnRir 12 lInEr AhAhAhA

Cheers this combo Will make any bey undefeatable
(Sep. 16, 2018  12:52 PM)brandbrick Wrote: lEts sEe hEre. tHe bEst aTTAck tYpe cOmbO iS foR suRe fAng fEnRir 12 lInEr AhAhAhA
So , You wanted to say : Lets see here. the best attack type combo is for sure fang Fenrir 12 liner AhAhAhA ( Took me 5mins to understand this > )

And , Liner and fF for driver and layer , WOW !
Hi Guys I'm new and an not so sure about my attacks
(Sep. 16, 2018  3:14 PM)SUDI Wrote: Hi Guys I'm new and an not so sure about my attacks

Hello @[SUDI], Welcome to WBO, Better go and https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself
And If you need any help Shoot Any Of the Older Member A PM
Shadow Yamitereos 0 bump ultimate reboot
(Sep. 16, 2018  3:11 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  12:52 PM)brandbrick Wrote: lEts sEe hEre. tHe bEst aTTAck tYpe cOmbO iS foR suRe fAng fEnRir 12 lInEr AhAhAhA
So , You wanted to say : Lets see here. the best attack type combo is for sure fang Fenrir 12 liner AhAhAhA ( Took me 5mins to understand this > )

And , Liner and fF for driver and layer , WOW !

First of all, I don't know if you got it or not but he was joking. It's like a SpongeBob meme. Second, you said fF. All the dual layers are called [Insert starting letter]2...
For me its winning valkyrie 0 bump destroy
(Sep. 27, 2018  5:10 PM)Hipsty Wrote: For me its winning valkyrie 0 bump destroy

Yeh, it's good. I tried atomic it hits crazy hard
Hey JavariTheChamp, I've moved your thread to Beyblade General, which I think is a better fit than Burst Customizations.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here.
(Sep. 27, 2018  5:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  5:10 PM)Hipsty Wrote: For me its winning valkyrie 0 bump destroy

Yeh, it's good. I tried atomic it hits crazy hard

But it jumps around a lot, especially without a Level Chip, which makes it easy to knock out.
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  5:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yeh, it's good. I tried atomic it hits crazy hard

But it jumps around a lot, especially without a Level Chip, which makes it easy to knock out.
What! I think you've mistaken Atomic for Operate. Atomic doesn't jumps, or its just a mold issue In your's
(Oct. 02, 2018  2:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: But it jumps around a lot, especially without a Level Chip, which makes it easy to knock out.
What! I think you've mistaken Atomic for Operate. Atomic doesn't jumps, or its just a mold issue In your's

Mine jumps. I'd show you, but it's a process.
I'm going to say Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme'
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:35 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm going to say Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme'

That's What we see, I remember nL.m.X wrecking hS Br in tests, but in unofficial tournament we do, nL gets wrecked from hS br ToT
all these people talking about Super Z, I just bought two random booster vol. 10 today, got a Sieg Xcalibur. I got a Lost Longinus too, but I'm hoping to resell that because I want Winning Valkyrie instead.

Z Achilles 7Meteor Jolt would be another good one as Z Achilles is another really good attack driver, 7 is a good disk for attack, Meteor is good for its weight, and Jolt is basically the best alternative to Xtreme that we've got at the moment, and yes I have those parts.
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:35 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm going to say Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme'

i love that combo for attack

however lately i’m getting a ton of KOs with wV.0Dagger.X’

bump is a top tier frame for sure
but its has low recoil and therefore less KO potential for traditional/angled attack
(admittedly this impact is limited because this just a frame after all)

for elite aH/hS combos on Et, i’m finding the best approach right now is to go for the KO rather than bursts/or LAD OS
Hi JavariTheChamp, you can find proven combos in these threads. For both, I would check the first post as well as any recent posts.
You may also want to check out the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events thread.

Another place worth checking out is the Build Me a Combo thread, if you want help building good combos with what parts you have.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here, and the title should reflect the testing. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread and proven competitive combos are listed elsewhere, I will close this one.

I hope this info helps!