More beyblades to come (theory)

Hey! So I have been thinking about this for a while and finally mustered the courage to make a thread about it. I know a lot of people think that we aren't going to get products through next year, but if you actually take a look at the amount of product released so far for this season, Its kinda small compared to what the amount of product released for previous seasons. For example, in season one of beyblade burst there was a total of 23 beyblades, but if you go back and look at sparking, there have only been 13 products including beyblade parts so far (not including limited edition items and releases that don't include beyblades i.e. just stadiums or launcher extensions.) Anyway, thats my two cents, it is just a theory, and please take it with a grain of salt. Thank you for listening, and you are welcome to talk about this in the comments!
What if TT remade burst beys into MFB how cool would that be?
I hope hms comes back the burst anime is lacking
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if TT remade burst beys into MFB how cool would that be?

It would be interesting but this isn't really the place to talk about it, sorry.
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:31 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if TT remade burst beys into MFB how cool would that be?

It would be interesting but this isn't really the place to talk about it, sorry.

I was actually thinking of that as products to be released in the future.
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:31 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: It would be interesting but this isn't really the place to talk about it, sorry.

I was actually thinking of that as products to be released in the future.

Ah, I see, Sorry.

That would definitely be interesting, especially since we have the metal-fight turned into burst beys, but i fell like its unlikely just because going back to metal fight after so long feels a bit like a regression. PS Im not trying to shoot you down, Im just discussing.
Oh man this is gonna be really good.
Better get my popcorn.
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:33 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was actually thinking of that as products to be released in the future.

Ah, I see, Sorry.

That would definitely be interesting, especially since we have the metal-fight turned into burst beys, but i fell like its unlikely just because going back to metal fight after so long feels a bit like a regression. PS Im not trying to shoot you down, Im just discussing.

Yeah I know it’s unlikely. But they might do it once Burst is over, or they might do the opposite and have more MFB into bursts.
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh man this is gonna be really good.
Better get my popcorn.

???. If you are talking about me saying sorry, Im just being polite?
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh man this is gonna be really good.
Better get my popcorn.

popitty pop pop pop
A theory I have is TT might do a Wyvern or Phoenix most likely
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: A theory I have is TT might do a Wyvern or Phoenix most likely

Thats definitely a possibility, especially considering how popular those two beys were. It would be interesting to see what they would do with the Phoenix armor gimmick, or if they would just take it away. Also what was the popcorn thing about?
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:46 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: A theory I have is TT might do a Wyvern or Phoenix most likely

Thats definitely a possibility, especially considering how popular those two beys were. It would be interesting to see what they would do with the Phoenix armor gimmick, or if they would just take it away. Also what was the popcorn thing about?

It would be cool and tbh I want a new Xcalibur and possibly a new Kukulcan because those two are my favorite attack type beys.
The popcorn thing that I said was its gonna get really interesting for these theories.
infinite lock sparking bey w/2D'(2D but w/ pom plastic for low friction, not flimsy rubber) and quest'. The god of defense. Phalanx Ashura. Wielded by harry. this would legit be cool to see a good Ashura tho, no joke
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: infinite lock sparking bey w/2D'(2D but w/ pom plastic for low friction, not flimsy rubber) and quest'. The god of defense. Phalanx Ashura. Wielded by harry. this would legit be cool to see a good Ashura tho, no joke

Lol Im laughing really hard maybe someday someone gonna print a 3d bey for harry.
We should come up names for Harry's beys and all the other animals that are in beyblade
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:46 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Thats definitely a possibility, especially considering how popular those two beys were. It would be interesting to see what they would do with the Phoenix armor gimmick, or if they would just take it away. Also what was the popcorn thing about?

It would be cool and tbh I want a new Xcalibur and possibly a new Kukulcan because those two are my favorite attack type beys.
The popcorn thing that I said was its gonna get really interesting for these theories.

Yeah, sorry I thought you were making fun of me, Sorry I tend to jump to conclusions. I am also a big fan of Kukulcan so it would be awesome to see it come back, but I feel like they usually don't bring back random booster beys unless they are super popular. I would also love to see a new Xcalibur, I understand why they didn't last season, considering Apocolypse was essentially an Xcalibur proxy.
Yeah and even if TT doesnt do it maybe hasbro might do it but it is a 50/50 chance
carl's bey: soar garuda( garuda but bigger and w/bigger wings) 12 bearing. again, this would be nice to see, the carl part is irrelavant.
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: carl's bey: soar garuda( garuda but bigger and w/bigger wings) 12 bearing. again, this would be nice to see, the carl part is irrelavant.

It would be hilarious to see a Garuda bey scaled up so its the same relative size as it was at release (what i mean is that if Garuda was 6 inches bigger than other beys in god, than it should still be 6 inches bigger than beys now. It would be hilariously big and overpowered but it would be worth it for a bit lol ( i am aware it was not actually 6 inches bigger at release its just an example))
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:02 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: carl's bey: soar garuda( garuda but bigger and w/bigger wings) 12 bearing. again, this would be nice to see, the carl part is irrelavant.

It would be hilarious to see a Garuda bey scaled up so its the same relative size as it was at release (what i mean is that if Garuda was 6 inches bigger than other beys in god, than it should still be 6 inches bigger than beys now. It would be hilariously big and overpowered but it would be worth it for a bit lol ( i am aware it was not actually 6 inches bigger at release its just an example))

nvm 12 survive, thats like the smallest stamina combo out there lol, so light might even fly, perfection
how about a new series in MFB with new beys and having Ryuga and other beybladers before zero g come back and the new generation??
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: how about a new series in MFB with new beys and having Ryuga and other beybladers before zero g come back and the new generation??

i love how u said Ryuga and the other bladers even tho gingka and zyro are the mc

DJ - Yeah!
phantom sparking bey
i want this badly
oh how i want phantom to be redeemed

This isn't going to happen. MFB is no longer widely available or being produced, and many of Burst's designs are far too aggressive for MFB. They'd ricochet absolutely everywhere.