[Montreal, Quebec 10/25/15] Beyblade Bursts Onto the Scene: Montreal

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Beyblade_Bursts_Onto_the_Scene_Montreal_WBO.png]
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25
3575 ​boul. Saint-Laurent, Suite #119, ​Montreal, QC, H2X 2T7 (Google Maps)

– BURST FORMAT –

Event starts at 12 PM

The WBO's Beyblade Bursts Onto the Scene tournament series is finally hitting Montreal!

We'll be setting up at Parc la Fontaine with a smorgasbord of the latest and greatest Beyblade series, kicking things off with a Beyblade lesson sure to enlighten new players and refresh the knowledge of existing ones!

Come compete to become Montreal's first Beyblade Burst champion!

Get your own free Beyblade to take home!

No Bey? No problem! If you don't have a Burst Beyblade of your own, we'll be happy to lend you one.

And at the end of the event, all 7 rental Beyblades will be raffled off (with priority given to those who have no Beyblades), so you might even get to take it home with you! Expect to see every Beyblade Burst release mixed into the selection.

In addition, everyone in the top 3 will receive the latest Beyblade release!

1st Prize:
B-17 Odin Central Blow, +3 Credits, [Image: goldface.png] Gold Face

2nd Prize:
B-17 Odin Central Blow, +2 Credits, [Image: silverface.png] Silver Face

3rd Prize:
B-17 Odin Central Blow, +1 Credit, [Image: bronzeface.png] Bronze Face

Registration Fee
  • $6 for Blader Passport holders [Image: passport_face.png]
  • $12 General Admission
  • Sale: Purchase a Blader Passport — which provides unlimited access to WBO events for a year — for $13 CAD, $7 less than the normal price of $20 CAD

Due to the high cost of importing Beyblade Burst from Japan and giving it all away, there is a $6 CAD entry fee even if you have a Blader Passport. We'll still lose money running this event, but it's a small price to pay to bring an awesome Beyblade Burst event to the Montreal community!

Plus, there's bonuses:
  • +1 Extra Credit to be used for prizes from our awesome Blader Rewards, in addition to whatever credits you earn throughout the tournament.
  • New Passport Holders will earn +2 Extra Credits, rather than just +1.

"But what about my BeyPoints? I've never played Beyblade Burst!"

No problem! This event is unranked, so your BeyPoints won't be affected. Focus on experimenting and having fun with Beyblade Burst!

However, you'll still earn Faces and Credits for battling well!

What is Beyblade Burst?

Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY that launched in this summer in Japan! Check out our video review for the full details:

Spread the word!

Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADEBURST #WBO

Think you can make it? Post here!

If you think you'll be able to make it out to Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene: Montreal, please confirm your attendance by replying! Thanks!

Confirmed Attendees
Kai-V
loyd87
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby
D!CE
ridbladebreaker

+ 3 New Players

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

im in sign me up guys
(Sep. 21, 2015  1:06 AM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: WHY 12 $ for normal fee?
DJ Alpha, it's alright to ask why this tournament fee is higher than the other tournaments (even though it's written in the OP), but to write your question in big letters like you did can be perceived as extremely rude. I think it's not the first time that I've made a comment regarding how you ask a question on the WBO. Please be careful on these kind of things.
if I understand right, new subscribers for Blader Passport have to pay the 6$ extra fee with the special on the Blader Passport at this event.
Correct. $13 passport + $6 entry. Which is $1 than the standard Passport price of $20 CAD. So consider it like getting free entry if you buy a Passport here Smile
I think its the best way to get it cheap hah
During the past week i decided that I will not play beyblade anymore....
I will sell all my beyblade collection for approx 450$ but might go down to 400$
I can also sell (per exemple) bey laucher left + 3 segment launcher grip + beyblade for 30-35$

When i count all my inventory i will make a thread in the selling part of the WBO
if somebody wants my whole colletion pm me plz and i will sell them to you at the burst event

the colection includes mainly:
tornado type stadium
beyta stadium
3 segment grip
zero-g grip
4d light launcher
2x zero-g light (or is it compact?) launcher
not oppend dx starter spprigan
booster sprigan heavy defence
metal face 2 (mfb)
4 layer l-drago
4 layer aquario
4 layer pegasus (that comes with the metal face listed erlyer)
AND ALOT MORE PARTS OF MFB AND ZERO-G (including shogun steel)

I do not sell any rapidity
All the beyblades/beyblade stuff that i sell is from Hasbro or Takara
Sad to hear you're leaving. Unhappy
Hum, may I ask you why ? On the last tournament you came first, why would you all stop now ?
(Sep. 25, 2015  5:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hum, may I ask you why ? On the last tournament you came first, why would you all stop now ?

well its just that i dont like it anymore... there is not a particular reason
well in your experience with us you have reach the top of a tournament so that's good and I'm pretty interesting about your stuff. we mostly talk about that.
omg im gonna be in Toronto -__-
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:03 PM)Sun Wrote: omg im gonna be in Toronto -__-

Ah, for real ? And you are not even going on the weekend where Toronto is also hosting a big event hah ? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...elebration
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:03 PM)Sun Wrote: omg im gonna be in Toronto -__-

Ah, for real ? And you are not even going on the weekend where Toronto is also hosting a big event hah ? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...elebration

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Hmmm, well at least im getting a Saxophone next weekend, thats one good thing happening this month. Haha!
Hey guys, just wanted to share a preview of some of the Burst Beyblades that will be available!

[Image: uzeBdau.jpg]

As you can see, there's a few standard starters and boosters in here, but also a ton of Beyblades from Random Booster Vol. 1! My hope is to have enough Beyblades for everyone, but priority will be given to those who don't have a Burst Beyblade already.

Also trying to figure out how I can get hot chocolate there in case it's a bit chilly! I scoped out the Parc yesterday and I think I'll try a new location for this one, will update soon Smile
I will bring all 3 lots with me at the tournament, but it will be the last time I will come to a tournament so it will be your last chance!
Until now I haven't received any orders...
''Those who don't have a Burst Beyblade already''

* Look at MissingNo. and smile complacently *
You're certainly eligible, dude Wink
It's a conspiracy ! Brad want us to become addicted to Burst just like him ! Help !

Seriously though, it's super generous from you, thanks a lot !
That's actually exactly what I want! Haha!
Are you one of the 3 new players Brad mentioned ?
she's someone else although she is a friend of mine Smile