[Montreal, QC, Canada] 02/27/2016 - Sway Now, Sway Low

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: Saturday, February 27, 2016

Location: 3575 ​boul. Saint-Laurent, Suite #119, ​Montreal, QC, H2X 2T7
(Google Maps)

Format: Zero-G

Start Time: 1:00 PM, but registration starts at least at 12:30PM!

Entry Fee: $6 CAD, or free with a Blader Passport. You can purchase a Blader Passport on-site for $20 CAD and it gives you free entry to our tournaments for a whole year.

Prizes: A choice out of some new-in-package and some slightly used Beyblades!

Confirmed Participants:
Kai-V
MissingNo.
Dobby
TheGalaxyKing
D!CE
loyd87
DJ ALPHA
(Bae Master)
SilverFang13666
Cricricapricorn

It has been too many months since we last had a Zero-G tournament hah.

Remember that the trial ban on F230+CF/GCF is still in effect!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

After playing in a second tournament without F230CF/GCF, I think I can see how things are slightly more diverse and less centered around that Track and Bottom setup. But damn there were a lot of close and long Stamina battles anyway...

I had had no opportunity to practice (I barely got time on Friday to replace some prongs on right-spin BeyLaunchers, but nothing for left-spin ones), but at least I kept up with my usual average of 4-5, so not too much of a surprise hah. And of course another set of prongs on a BeyLauncher is really warped and about to break after this tournament...

Thank you again to everyone who came, and we hope to see you in March for a Burst-format event!
Really à burst tournament next month! Great when did you think? Middle or in the end of march?
Besides MissingNo. getting First and loyd87 making it to the finals, who were the placers? What combos did they use?
I've finished third with these winning combination: MSF-L Killerken Dragooon SA165(att)EWD, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon SA165(att)GF, MF-L Duo Cygnus E230MB and MSF-M Beigirados Balro SA165(normal)BSF

MissingNo. first place with many Duo combos don't remember wich one exactly.

I think TheGalaxyKing finished second and Dobby fourth or vice versa. don't know there winning combination.
Here are the winning combinations and the official standings:

1st Place - MissingNo.
Duo Cancer SA165TB
Duo Cancer B:D
Revizer Dragooon B:D

2nd Place - Dobby
Phantom Orion B:D
Revizer Dragooon B:D

3rd Place - loyd87
MSF-L Killerken Dragooon SA165(Attack)EWD
MSF-L Duo Cygnus E230MB
MSF-H Wyvang DragooonSA165(Attack)GF
MSF-M Begirados Balro SA165BSF

And no idea about when exactly the Burst tournament will be yet hah.

Here is the group shot we took:

[Image: CTCY9Qy.jpg]
nice picture! I noticed that I'm the only one who have Metal Face on its custom hah!
We are working through missing account issues in a few areas right now, but since this could be processed without impacting anything, I went ahead with it, at least one Montréal tournament down out of four. Here are the results:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bya-EbX...sp=sharing