Montréal, Québec, Canada - The Proud Warriors of the North-East. (01/08/2011)

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

IMPORTANT UPDATE : The new location of the tournament is the park of the Louis-Riel school, but we still meet at Valentin's house.

Every winter we get snow storms, our cars have issues starting, and we generally freeze all over just from going outside, but our passion will prevail : we will hold a tournament outside this winter !

The last tournament we had in Montréal was more than a year ago, so it is about time something new happened.

We will of course be using the Standard Format, so only Metal Fight Beyblades/Beyblade Metal Fusion products can be used, with the exceptions already noted in the Rulebooks.

The event will be held in Valentin's backyard, but I predict that it might become too small soon, in which case we will go to a park nearby. The meeting point will be at his house anyway, so contact me if you do not know his address already. He lives in Anjou, Montréal.

This is very obvious, but we recommend that you dress warmly. Gloves could be troublesome, but make sure you have a Launcher Grip and things should be better, hopefully. Gloves are preferred over mittens, also.

January 8th is still far away so we cannot predict the weather or everyone's work schedule yet. That is why the secondary date of the tournament is January 9th 2011, in case it is really impossible to be outside or that other unpredictable events happen.

This is a list of currently confirmed participants :
Kai-V
Dude
Zone51
sharkman (and friends ?)
Sun
Rahul
L-Ryuga
sagittario-
BladerSpiritX
Justin Cameron
pownagex

Possible attendants :
BeyFixer
TylerPT
L-drago100000
majinshadow11
loyd87

Do not hesitate to come even if you speak English and that Québec is a French province : we are open to everybody and we will try to translate everything in both languages. Beyblade is universal.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Dec. 29, 2010  11:33 AM)RAYSON Wrote: will this beyblade batlles held in cannda or not in india
I think you are a human being who is quite capable of reading the beginning of this topic's title ...
Aww.... I won't be able to come since i can't get transportation. Anyways, good luck guys!
[Huge quote removed.]
I would like to attend because I live in Montreal. Is there an age limit and when exactly is it and what address?Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:20 PM)stormaquario116 Wrote: I would like to attend because I live in Montreal. Is there an age limit and when exactly is it and what address?Tongue_out_wink
There is no age limit with the World Beyblade Organization.

For any other details, contact me by private messages.

We will start the tournament around 1 PM.

Kei is unable to come to Montréal unfortunately, but now we have a chance of winning, hah.
Dangit, I wanted to hear about Kai-V, soldier of Light (or in this case L. >.<), defeat the towering giant known as 230.. :[
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:56 AM)Dan Wrote: Dangit, I wanted to hear about Kai-V, soldier of Light (or in this case L. Pinching_eyes_2), defeat the towering giant known as 230.. :[
Use something with 145CS as well, hah ? I do not know ...
Just a note, I will be attending this Smile
Yup thats it Im so attending.
darn i live to far away to come.
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note, I will be attending this Smile
yay i will maybe see youSmile

EDIT!!!:NOT!
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note, I will be attending this Smile

As a participant!?
i'm not participating
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: As a participant!?
He told me he would not today, hah.
-Brad fans swarm.- So he is no longer attending..? :[
From what I understand he will be attending but not to participate in the tourney.
Stale. :[ Well, hopefully some healthy competition. Can't wait to see the victors..
Mah flight has been pushed back to the 6th So I may not get there in time.
I'd still like to come, but have no idea of the address. Where and what time does the tournament take place?

Justin Cameron
Ottawa, ON
im still coming ; ) and a special challenge for you guys (just attend to the tournament to see the prize)
Yeah, I won't be participating, I haven't bladed in a year and have no idea what the metagame is like now

I will go down as a champion hahaha
wow,alot of people particapating
Are there gonna be beybladebattles in union city,CA?
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kei is unable to come to Montréal unfortunately, but now we have a chance of winning, hah.

Yeah ... sorry guys. Unhappy I really did want to come. Next time for sure!
(Jan. 05, 2011  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, I won't be participating, I haven't bladed in a year and have no idea what the metagame is like now

I will go down as a champion hahaha

Though this may be idiotic to ask, will you ever come back? >.<
to beyblade? not likely

what time does this start anyway?
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We will start the tournament around 1 PM.