Montréal, Québec, Canada - The Proud Warriors of the North-East. (01/08/2011)

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

IMPORTANT UPDATE : The new location of the tournament is the park of the Louis-Riel school, but we still meet at Valentin's house.

Every winter we get snow storms, our cars have issues starting, and we generally freeze all over just from going outside, but our passion will prevail : we will hold a tournament outside this winter !

The last tournament we had in Montréal was more than a year ago, so it is about time something new happened.

We will of course be using the Standard Format, so only Metal Fight Beyblades/Beyblade Metal Fusion products can be used, with the exceptions already noted in the Rulebooks.

The event will be held in Valentin's backyard, but I predict that it might become too small soon, in which case we will go to a park nearby. The meeting point will be at his house anyway, so contact me if you do not know his address already. He lives in Anjou, Montréal.

This is very obvious, but we recommend that you dress warmly. Gloves could be troublesome, but make sure you have a Launcher Grip and things should be better, hopefully. Gloves are preferred over mittens, also.

January 8th is still far away so we cannot predict the weather or everyone's work schedule yet. That is why the secondary date of the tournament is January 9th 2011, in case it is really impossible to be outside or that other unpredictable events happen.

This is a list of currently confirmed participants :
Kai-V
Dude
Zone51
sharkman (and friends ?)
Sun
Rahul
L-Ryuga
sagittario-
BladerSpiritX
Justin Cameron
pownagex

Possible attendants :
BeyFixer
TylerPT
L-drago100000
majinshadow11
loyd87

Do not hesitate to come even if you speak English and that Québec is a French province : we are open to everybody and we will try to translate everything in both languages. Beyblade is universal.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

put me in the possible list... may be with some friends I'll keep you up-to-date ^^
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:42 AM)loyd87 Wrote: put me in the possible list... may be with some friends I'll keep you up-to-date ^^
It was about time you gave some news, hah.
i might beable to go to the tournament in montreal
i wanna go to this tournament so bad

oh yea and nightblader i got a broken flame libra i was wondering if u live in kitchener or cambridge
Hope to get this approved, wanna know why? Because I love WBO's canada tourneys! GL on this. Also this might be a chance seeing what Kai-V will look like xD
Every day we get deeper into our winter, and I must say that I hope we get a very clement day, hah.

Otherwise, you will definitely not see much of me below all the clothes hah.
Montreal is such a nice place! It's the start of the WBO!! I'm so lucky to live here!
i can tell that tournaments gonnabeepic
I'm still tentative if I can make this. If Kei is going there it would be nice to go and see a bunch of you guys. Obviously not going to participate but I could use a break.

Maybe I'll bug Brad to let me crash at his place.
(Dec. 17, 2010  10:28 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm still tentative if I can make this. If Kei is going there it would be nice to go and see a bunch of you guys. Obviously not going to participate but I could use a break.

Maybe I'll bug Brad to let me crash at his place.

I should hopefully be purchasing my train ticket soon, so let me know if you decide you want to go for sure and we can take the same train!
I'm visiting Montreal for a couple of weeks on the 31st of December so I may actually attend guys.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Every day we get deeper into our winter, and I must say that I hope we get a very clement day, hah.

Otherwise, you will definitely not see much of me below all the clothes hah.

LOL Kai-V, must be really cold up in Canada huh? Also do u eat canadian bacon for breakfast? xD
aww sadly i cant make it since i live to far down in canada and still have to co-op in school. O well hope you guys have some canadian fun lol. i wish some tornement would happen in mississuaga
please put me on the list! i'm coming for sure!
id love to come to but i live all the way in maryland and there no way my folks will drive me there. well ill be watching if its on utube.
man i wish i could come but 1 i suck 2 i dont have transportation 3 i suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you give me some combos my aunt might take me if i beg enough
it always the south!?!? why Canada why not the south east?
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:57 AM)slash382 Wrote: it always the south!?!? why Canada why not the south east?
Talk about that to those who actually live there. People everywhere else take initiatives.
put me on the list im coming to the tournament
im bringing all of my beyblades and i will win first place because
i have what all of you guys dont
what i have is BLADERSPIRIT!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:22 AM)BladerSpiritX Wrote: im bringing all of my beyblades and i will win first place because
i have what all of you guys dont
what i have is BLADERSPIRIT!!!!!!!!

i bet i got more blader spirit than you! haha
Uh.... I may be there, wait a sec., do you need a Beyblade Passport
to enter. I might come, wait I'll check my calendar. OK, I'm free.
I'll try so if I don't show up that means I am not present.

PS. Please tell me about the Revival Cup (is it at AN again?)
I might Attend because i Live in in Montreal Quebec[put me on the possible attendies.
2 things
1.add me to the possible atendennts please.
2. will there ever be a tournament in minnesota???
will this beyblade batlles held in cannda or not in india