Monroe north Carolina events

i am hosting a tournament in monroe nc on october 24 at belk tonawanda park it will start at 1.00pm the format is round robin ranked burst with a 12 people cap it should be on the tournament forum hopefully soon although things can change
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:19 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: I'm planning on hosting a tournament in Monroe hopefully sometime in October if anyone is willing to come please post here

Depends on situation!
I’m not sure intirely if I can come but I plan on coming hoping to see you there flamey
I now have a set time and place it will be held at Belk Tonawanda park October 17th starting at 1.00pm
Dang that’s a big oof I can’t go till October 24

Is it possible to push the time to the 24?
If not it’s ok I won’t die or anything I’ll just wait till the next one pops up Smile
I probably can but might not be able too
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:19 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: i am hosting a tournament in monroe nc on october 24 at belk tonawanda park it will start at 1.00pm the format is round robin ranked burst with a 12 people cap it should be on the tournament forum hopefully soon although things can change
All non wbo events are not allowed. I reported it and I will tell a mod later.
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:32 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:19 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: i am hosting a tournament in monroe nc on october 24 at belk tonawanda park it will start at 1.00pm the format is round robin ranked burst with a 12 people cap it should be on the tournament forum hopefully soon although things can change

Phantomflame said that it would be on the tournament forum. Where did the idea that this is going to be a non WBO event come from?
Sorry I did not read it right since I am in pain
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:32 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Pre-Organizers have to do this if they want to become organizers, since they have to gain interest somehow. This isn’t a non-WBO event. He said it was going to be a WBO event.
Yes it is a wbo  event I understand that it could be confusing with the way I wrote it though
I
Its the 24th now Smile
Great I think I’ll prolly be able to make it then Smile

So to enter the tournament do I join on the website somewhere or do I just come and battle?
you join the tournament by going to the tournament sub forum and clicking on the one that should say monroe nc but its not on the tournament page yet though it should be in a few days
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:53 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Great I think I’ll prolly be able to make it then :)

So to enter the tournament do I join on the website somewhere or do I just come and battle?
Ok great when it comes out Smile

Ok great when it comes out I’ll join Smile
can i get some cool name ideas? all i can think of
is can't stop counter breaking
(Sep. 19, 2020  3:30 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: What about the dragon cup?

I don't know I'm kinda looking for something funny
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:59 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  3:30 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: What about the dragon cup?

I don't know I'm kinda looking for something funny

Super Z,Super Saiyen!
I think I'm going to call it Kazoo Town for literally no reason
(Sep. 23, 2020  12:03 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: I think I'm going to call it Kazoo Town for literally no reason

ok did you take the quiz