Mistakes hasbro have made with there products

I don't see the reason for complaining about Hasbro. At least they are trying. The stadiums are going in the right direction, the metal is usually better, and they are attempting to release the Metal System beys Hasbro countries missed.
Do we have a legitimate alibi on why Hasbro ignored the 90 track?
Maybe it's not worth making a part mold for use with only one game exclusive bey?
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:34 PM)REtread Wrote: Do we have a legitimate alibi on why Hasbro ignored the 90 track?

i have figured it out.

because its too small? idk
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:09 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:04 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: There Was An Un-open Earth Aquila(Eagle) At Walmart The Other Day With It's Earth Wheel Missing.
No One Stole It.It Was Fully Sealed,No Dents Or Anything.

You really should have bought it.

Why would he need an Earth Aquila 145WD without its earth wheel?
I think he was being sarcastic...
This topic is for neutral errors Hasbro made. If another person mentions an opinion on how, for instance, they should have released the Beylauncher L, then I will definitely close this thread.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is for neutral errors Hasbro made. If another person mentions an opinion on how, for instance, they should have released the Beylauncher L, then I will definitely close this thread.
this, and isnt there already two threads like this, do we really need another
Some stats are different from Takara Tomy's
Lord, she just said she would close this if you mentioned it, which you did.

(Dec. 30, 2010  10:20 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:37 PM)Dan Wrote: This is such a re-run. McFrown Tell 'Em.
This made me laugh quite hard haha.
Shame no one else understood.
i said it because we already have threads like this, so we dont really need this one
I have purchased Beyblades in Canada without the tri-lingual packaging that we usually get. But I imagine that's a fault of store stock being diverted to the wrong country.
Seriously, you do not understand the difference between saying this like "Hasbro wrote things in the wrong order on the boxes" and "Hasbro really made a mistake by not releasing the Beylauncher L" ? This topic is not like the others.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:27 AM)yk101 Wrote: Some stats are different from Takara Tomy's

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

the stats mean NOTHING!!! if you just DO THE MATH you will start to understand what it(the part) does.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:57 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Producing too many of the unpopular Beys.
[Image: 127182700229_588x400.jpg]

Doji looks a lot like Woody(ToyStory) AND RYUUGA IS FAT/BEEFY <- off topic! Cute
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, you do not understand the difference between saying this like "Hasbro wrote things in the wrong order on the boxes" and "Hasbro really made a mistake by not releasing the Beylauncher L" ? This topic is not like the others.

what? sorry i am very bad at understanding things Unhappy...
Hasbro's CH120 compared to Takara Tomy's CH120.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:59 AM)jr591 Wrote: Hasbro's CH120 compared to Takara Tomy's CH120.

This is why I don't own Dark Cancer yet :\ I'm not blowing $7 on a broken part. I'm adding TT Dark Cancer to my next online order.
I didn't know that it didn't lock in place when I bought it. Luckily, using clear nail polish on it is legal and makes it lock.
Aha! I'm not going insane! Mine really is changing from 145 to 120 during fights.
Um, mine works fine. No mods required. I kid you not.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:42 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: Doji looks a lot like Woody(ToyStory) AND RYUUGA IS FAT/BEEFY <- off topic! Cute

The picture is recolored from Toy Story, which is why Ryuuga looks like Buzz Lightyear.
It is a meme..
Some (most?) of Hasbro's CH120's have a problem with locking. :3
In one of my recent Storm Pegasus purchases, the RF wasn't made properly. The RF was put in slanted and it still is no matter how much I use it. It isn't slanted by a noticeable amount, but the performance is definitely different.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:32 AM)jr591 Wrote: Some (most?) of Hasbro's CH120's have a problem with locking. :3

actually my ch120 is fine :3

and like i mean it doesnt rattle or anything

i knew being a cancer was good for something!
I repeat: At least Hasbro tries. They could have just abandoned Beyblade after it died the first time.