Minecraft Thread

I think MrBeast gaming is pretty legit
(Mar. 24, 2021  11:34 PM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: I think MrBeast gaming is pretty legit

Well yeah lol
I did this in my survival world (just look at the top you will see is a screenshot)
"The beys cant be harmed if Valt Aoi is harmed"
[Image: Capture-2021-04-04-20-12-10.png]
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Recently getting back into Minecraft. I mostly enjoy vibing in my personal creative and singleplayer survival worlds. Its been awhile I enjoyed Minecraft and I dont wanna get back to doing multiplayer or playing on large servers (especially since multiplayer minigame servers ruined the fun for me big time haha)

I know you made this comment a while ago, but I gotta ask. Why don’t you like multiplayer games on large servers? I honestly couldn’t even play mc without them back when I was playing the game. We’re you not good quite for pvp or something?
(Apr. 17, 2021  2:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Recently getting back into Minecraft. I mostly enjoy vibing in my personal creative and singleplayer survival worlds. Its been awhile I enjoyed Minecraft and I dont wanna get back to doing multiplayer or playing on large servers (especially since multiplayer minigame servers ruined the fun for me big time haha)

I know you made this comment a while ago, but I gotta ask. Why don’t you like multiplayer games on large servers? I honestly couldn’t even play mc without them back when I was playing the game. We’re you not good quite for pvp or something?

I gotta admit, its for a really poor reason but it ultimately ruined the games: I do like stuff like Hunger Games and SkyWars, but unfortunately the server I used to play on was super toxic. There was a lot of teaming left and right on solo PvP like Hunger Games; leaderboards people like me would get targeted often— like getting trashtalked after we refuse to break rules like teaming with others in solo games, or get purposefully be someone’s first target in every game. Even in games like Team HG and Team SkyWars, people will literally do anything to be on a leaderboards player’s team or criticize them for being a “bad” teammate. Doesnt help that the conjunct server forums for the server I used to like was full of drama, picking sides, clique-like behavior, etc.

It was so toxic, but was the only huge server where chatting was extensively allowed (last time I played on Hypixel and whatnot, chatting was pretty limited) and was pretty fun. Its just not cool when people target you because youre the Top 30 or something or youre a noob killed by the group of snobby pros

Ill probably try multiplayer servers again, but Im pretty busy with irl and modding a big wiki. I doubt much changed about the server, anyway, besides me losing my rank in the leaderboards and my server friends leaving haha /lh
I play Mincraft sometimes
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:48 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  2:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I know you made this comment a while ago, but I gotta ask. Why don’t you like multiplayer games on large servers? I honestly couldn’t even play mc without them back when I was playing the game. We’re you not good quite for pvp or something?

I gotta admit, its for a really poor reason but it ultimately ruined the games: I do like stuff like Hunger Games and SkyWars, but unfortunately the server I used to play on was super toxic. There was a lot of teaming left and right on solo PvP like Hunger Games; leaderboards people like me would get targeted often— like getting trashtalked after we refuse to break rules like teaming with others in solo games, or get purposefully be someone’s first target in every game. Even in games like Team HG and Team SkyWars, people will literally do anything to be on a leaderboards player’s team or criticize them for being a “bad” teammate. Doesnt help that the conjunct server forums for the server I used to like was full of drama, picking sides, clique-like behavior, etc.

It was so toxic, but was the only huge server where chatting was extensively allowed (last time I played on Hypixel and whatnot, chatting was pretty limited) and was pretty fun. Its just not cool when people target you because youre the Top 30 or something or youre a noob killed by the group of snobby pros

Ill probably try multiplayer servers again, but Im pretty busy with irl and modding a big wiki. I doubt much changed about the server, anyway, besides me losing my rank in the leaderboards and my server friends leaving haha /lh

Ohh dang that’s a pretty interesting reason. I can understand what you mean though, teaming and toxicity are the worst. I usually never used the forums on minecraft servers for similar reasons (I also wasn’t super interested as well).
Ngl, 2b2t is the literal definition of toxic. The server itself is ran by hackers and everything (including the nether) on the server is just destroyed and there are withers everywhere.
1 word dream
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:10 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: 1 word dream

1 word: NO.
what dream is the master of mincraft his IQ is past one million
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:29 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:10 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: 1 word dream

1 word: NO.
but that is 2 words and 1 number 1
Shame to see how boring and uneventful the game has become. I remember the good old days I would log into my account and play Hive bedwars after a long day of school, doubt I'm on the leaderboard anymore though.
not me trying to get on the leaderboard
(i play on this server, which doesnt have alot of players, only like 3k players each day)
:trollface:
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: not me trying to get on the leaderboard
(i play on this server, which doesnt have alot of players, only like 3k players each day).

3k isn't a bad amount of average players for a server these days. As a matter of fact, I would say that its going quite strong.
Anyone played on the server 2b2t?
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: not me trying to get on the leaderboard
(i play on this server, which doesnt have alot of players, only like 3k players each day).

3k isn't a bad amount of average players for a server these days. As a matter of fact, I would say that its going quite strong.

yep
also i do agree with your post about toxic players and stuff because i play on non-premium servers (because my parents wont let me buy prem) and damn are people toxic af. calling each other names and stuff (not really wbo friendly yikes).
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: 3k isn't a bad amount of average players for a server these days. As a matter of fact, I would say that its going quite strong.

yep
also i do agree with your post about toxic players and stuff because i play on non-premium servers (because my parents wont let me buy prem) and damn are people toxic af. calling each other names and stuff (not really wbo friendly yikes).

Sad to know that Mineraft is still a massive salt hub after all these years.
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Pixi Wrote: yep

Sad to know that Mineraft is still a massive salt hub after all these years.
its mostly raging kids or ''pros'' who do that
like dang
lol you all be talking about toxic servers, and ima f2p on ps4
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sad to know that Mineraft is still a massive salt hub after all these years.
its mostly raging kids or ''pros'' who do that
like dang

I am kind of glad I let go of the game anyway, I was pretty addicted and would play for hours. It wasn't so bad as to stop me from living my life but like all addictions, it gets in the way and it did get to the point where my parents were constantly getting involved (mind you this was quite a while ago). One day I kind of sat back, realized how dumb my addiction and just decided that it was best to leave it be and pull my life together.
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think we can all agree that Skeppy and PopularMMOS are the best Minecraft YouTubers.

captain sparkles: am I  a joke to you?

no one know this guy that much but I like him
his name is loverfella

i watch alot of lover fella. also its funny to comment on such and old response
(Apr. 27, 2021  9:55 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: captain sparkles: am I  a joke to you?

no one know this guy that much but I like him
his name is loverfella

i watch alot of lover fella. also its funny to comment on such and old response

yeah his thumbnails are a bit cringy but he is a really good builder and youtuber
in his series where he is trying to be the richest on his server he had pretty good ideas too!
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  9:55 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i watch alot of lover fella. also its funny to comment on such and old response

yeah his thumbnails are a bit cringy but he is a really good builder and youtuber
in his series where he is trying to be the richest on his server he had pretty good ideas too!

yeah and his hack videos are cool two!

(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah his thumbnails are a bit cringy but he is a really good builder and youtuber

too not the number 2
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah his thumbnails are a bit cringy but he is a really good builder and youtuber

(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yeah and his hack videos are cool two!

too not the number 2

lol
yeah he make some good hack videos

his ark videos are also good but he does not do them anymore