Minecraft Thread

(Mar. 22, 2021  7:56 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: You all really just play single player? You’re missing out tbh. Once I got hooked onto multiplayer single was practically nonexistent to me.

That used to be the same with me. I always invited this one person call Drip Kickz and we would play all day long

What made you stop? Are the fun servers empty nowadays? It’s been a couple of years since I played (I believe I stopped during either my first year of highschool or last year of middle school) and from what I understand, minecraft took a dip in popularity. I still hear that it’s doing decent though.
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:56 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: That used to be the same with me. I always invited this one person call Drip Kickz and we would play all day long

What made you stop? Are the fun servers empty nowadays? It’s been a couple of years since I played (I believe I stopped during either my first year of highschool or last year of middle school) and from what I understand, minecraft took a dip in popularity. I still hear that it’s doing decent though.

Yup it def did. I think last year or two years ago Minecraft kinda dwindled at the edge of death, but now it's revived and lots of ppl play it. But, it'll take some more time to regain it's old popularity. I still play it, just not very oftenly cuz I'm busy
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yeah, instead i build castle-like structures.

I tried building a beyblade stadium with a bey in the stadium, but I failed

I built a beystadium and I have a beyblade addon so if someone vistis me I will play with beyblades on minecraft
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I tried building a beyblade stadium with a bey in the stadium, but I failed

I built a beystadium and I have a beyblade addon so if someone vistis me I will play with beyblades on minecraft

What? How? What addon?
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:07 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I built a beystadium and I have a beyblade addon so if someone vistis me I will play with beyblades on minecraft

What? How? What addon?

I think its mcpe only
and the only way you can summon them is via /function (depending on the number of the bey the color may change)
and then you kill the bey and it will drop its launcher

and I think that in the older addon versions (the one you will most commonly find) the beys burn on sunlight

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...l=en&gl=US

there are better beyblade mods tho for java where we have better stuff
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:12 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:07 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What? How? What addon?

I think its mcpe only
and the only way you can summon them is via /function (depending on the number of the bey the color may change)

and I think that in the older addon versions (the one you will most commonly find) the beys burn on sunlight

Imma get it
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:12 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think its mcpe only

Imma get it

I didnt download from there
(I think it was a mcpe addon app)
but I forgot where I did sorry
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Imma get it

I didnt download from there

maybe you're lying about it
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  7:56 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: That used to be the same with me. I always invited this one person call Drip Kickz and we would play all day long

Well, I just kinda stopped. I do play on servers, the fun and populer ones still have more than enough players to play on and such. I don't know why.
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  8:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I didnt download from there

maybe you're lying about it

Im not lying I actually forgot
but if it works for you good
its cause some require block launcher which is never avaliable for the most recent mcpe versions
Recently getting back into Minecraft. I mostly enjoy vibing in my personal creative and singleplayer survival worlds. Its been awhile I enjoyed Minecraft and I dont wanna get back to doing multiplayer or playing on large servers (especially since multiplayer minigame servers ruined the fun for me big time haha)
Me and my irl friends have our own SMP. Its not as cool as the Dream SMP but its definitely fun.
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Me and my irl friends have our own SMP. Its not as cool as the Dream SMP but its definitely fun.

*Have literally the exact copy of pandora's vault*
Minecraft did suffer a huge blow in popularity
(Mar. 23, 2021  2:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Minecraft did suffer a huge blow in popularity

Yeah, but there will always be at least though 1,000 Hardcore Minecraft fans *cough cough*YouTubers*cough cough* and people like me. With those kinda peeps, Minecraft will live on for another decade.

I don't really like most of the big-time Minecraft YouTubers like Logdotzip, Unspeakable, Moosecraft, Shark, Skeppy, and a few others. People like them just want the money, and they be all like "Sub or I will kills you!" (OB just a joke) But seriously, they are fake cash-grabbers. Sorry to be so harsh on people who like them, but my opinion says that that is what they are.
(Mar. 23, 2021  2:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Minecraft did suffer a huge blow in popularity

Especially when Dream began the Speedrunning and his SMP and Philza with his hardcore mode gameplay.
I love honey
but you know something I hate?
People that destroys the other team's cake without even protecting theirs
Yesterday I tried to build a tree house but I couldn't finish it before night so a skeleton targeted me with arrows and killed me.
(Mar. 23, 2021  6:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I love honey
but you know something I hate?
People that destroys the other team's cake without even protecting theirs

How dare you say you hate me!
(Jk ofc)
(Mar. 23, 2021  6:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yesterday I tried to build a tree house but I couldn't finish it before night so a skeleton targeted me with arrows and killed me.

Don't you have a bed to sleep on, to make it day.
(Mar. 23, 2021  6:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  6:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yesterday I tried to build a tree house but I couldn't finish it before night so a skeleton targeted me with arrows and killed me.

Don't you have a bed to sleep on, to make it day.

I made the world then I went to get wood, food, and etc. then I was going to build tree house then you know what happened
(Mar. 23, 2021  7:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  6:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Don't you have a bed to sleep on, to make it day.

I made the world then I went to get wood, food, and etc. then I was going to build tree house then you know what happened

Hermit. Be a Hermit, get OP gear, than come back up to build, while that same skeleton does damage to it self because of your thorns enchantment you got, and wouldn't knock you back because of your Netherite
(Mar. 23, 2021  7:11 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  7:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I made the world then I went to get wood, food, and etc. then I was going to build tree house then you know what happened

Hermit. Be a Hermit, get OP gear, than come back up to build, while that same skeleton does damage to it self because of your thorns enchantment you got, and wouldn't knock you back because of your Netherite

Ye, I'll do that, but I just wanted to do thta cuz I wanted to feel like the old days when a lot of updates didn't exist