Minecraft Thread

We can talk about Minecraft here. Yk like the youtubers, the game, etc.
Dream definitely cheated on his speed run.
I think we can all agree that Skeppy and PopularMMOS are the best Minecraft YouTubers.
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think we can all agree that Skeppy and PopularMMOS are the best Minecraft YouTubers.

captain sparkles: am I  a joke to you?

no one know this guy that much but I like him
his name is loverfella
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Dream definitely cheated on his speed run.

How?
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Dream definitely cheated on his speed run.

How?

He had way too much luck. He used a mod to increase his luck
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: How?

He had way too much luck.

You mean like seed manipulation?
(Jan. 01, 2021  9:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He had way too much luck.

You mean like seed manipulation?

Read the edit.

well he probably cheated, but it was not this, he probably used a seed that he knew was easy and idk, maybe before he did a effect command and managed to hide it
Skeppy is great, and its been proven by an actual verified Particle Physicist that its mathematically impossible Dream didn't cheat. His whole response has been debunked. People have also been running trillions of simulation and none of them have gotten Dream luck yet.

That only that but speed running pros and other extremely skilled people that know statistics in and out have confirmed that there's no way to get Dream luck without cheating.
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think we can all agree that Skeppy and PopularMMOS are the best Minecraft YouTubers.

*sad technoblade sounds*
People are using the proof that Tommy Innit got thunder struck randomly during a stream as proof 1 in 7.5 trillion is easily possible. I find this funny because:

For each loaded chunk, every tick there is a 1⁄100,000 chance of an attempted lightning strike during a thunderstorm.

Idk man hundred thousand seems a bit smaller lol
I used to watch little lizard and tiny turtle, with sharky and scuba Steve and little Kelly. those were the good ol' days. I watched a bit of dan TDM and Popular MMOs back in the day too. I kinda like skeppy and bad boy halo now, but I'm not too into Minecraft anymore.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I used to watch little lizard and tiny turtle, with sharky and scuba Steve and little Kelly. those were the good ol' days. I watched a bit of dan TDM and Popular MMOs back in the day too. I kinda like skeppy and bad boy halo now, but I'm not too into Minecraft anymore.

Team Crafted?
anyone notice the egg on the dream smp?
Wait what there is a Minecraft thread that isn't dead oof
why is everyone so sweaty in bedwars lol
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I used to watch little lizard and tiny turtle, with sharky and scuba Steve and little Kelly. those were the good ol' days. I watched a bit of dan TDM and Popular MMOs back in the day too. I kinda like skeppy and bad boy halo now, but I'm not too into Minecraft anymore.

Team Crafted?

never heard of them. I feel like I've heard it somewhere, but I was like 7 when I watched this stuff so irdk
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: why is everyone so sweaty in bedwars lol

Bedwars is so good

what is ur greatest building achievement in minecraft
I remember playing bed wars, I was bad at it.
anyone notice the egg and the blood vines on the dream smp?