Minecraft Thread

Hupixal and stuff like that? Well, I have an XBOX and I play on Bedrock, so that is completly different for me. For us Bedrockers, we have 6 severs to chose from
Typically I would always play on the hive. Bedwars is too much fun.
Hey, so remember that totally on topic thread about Minecraft 1.17? Well, hehe, it got closed. So, I am going to do a mini-thread with a poll in here. What are your thoughts on Minecraft 1.17?
You are most excited for:
PvP
Cliffs
Caves
Archaeology

Also this is in the wrong category it should be in Video games so yeah finally I am not the only one people hate on for irregular threads
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:49 AM)Pixi Wrote: We can talk about Minecraft here. Yk like the youtubers, the game, etc.

can we also talk about mcpe and mods/addons? Cause I dont have java edition (too poor for a computer)
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:49 AM)Pixi Wrote: We can talk about Minecraft here. Yk like the youtubers, the game, etc.

can we also talk about mcpe and mods/addons? Cause I dont have java edition (too poor for a computer)

Ummm, errr, then how are you on this website?
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can we also talk about mcpe and mods/addons? Cause I dont have java edition (too poor for a computer)

He could be on a phone or tablet maybe
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ummm, errr, then how are you on this website?

He could be on a phone or tablet maybe

Oh I thought this was one of those computer only websites
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

yeah sure
Who here watches Tommyinnit? Just came back from watching his recent video.
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Who here watches Tommyinnit? Just came back from watching his recent video.

He's not my cup of tea but he's nice.

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Alright got some more Minecraft gifs
Gosh this screams mid 2000's so much.
My greatest building achievement is when I built an whole obsidian castle, ten fllors, then I made slides, and I also made a fotress. I summoned the wither, trciked it into my castle, and I killed it.

This took my a year to do
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can we also talk about mcpe and mods/addons? Cause I dont have java edition (too poor for a computer)

I am using a chromebook and cant download games and even if I could download on play store (which is not avaliable in my chromebook)
it still is going to be mcpe ( bedrock edition)

(Jan. 26, 2021  12:31 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, so remember that totally on topic thread about Minecraft 1.17? Well, hehe, it got closed. So, I am going to do a mini-thread with a poll in here. What are your thoughts on Minecraft 1.17?
PvP
Cliffs
Caves
Archaeology

Also this is in the wrong category it should be in Video games so yeah finally I am not the only one people hate on for irregular threads

well but minecraft is not only a videogame
there are youtube videos, books, comics, mods, toys, lego

and I like the cave and new pvp, just sad that the shield will only protect 5 hearts instead of 100% protection
but since I can only play on mobile the differences are just going to be worse (no 100% protection, the bow shaking the more you power the arrow, the axe in mobile still doing less damage the sword so the enchantments wont be used at all)

but the caves look sick, in mcpe there is the caves and cliffs option (which is like a beta and demo and the same time) and I think the chunks of ores are bigger, the caves wider, and might be coincidence but today I found my first abandoned mine)
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ummm, errr, then how are you on this website?

I am using a chromebook and cant download games and even if I could download on play store (which is not avaliable in my chromebook)

(Jan. 26, 2021  12:31 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey, so remember that totally on topic thread about Minecraft 1.17? Well, hehe, it got closed. So, I am going to do a mini-thread with a poll in here. What are your thoughts on Minecraft 1.17?
PvP
Cliffs
Caves
Archaeology

and I like the cave and new pvp, just sad that the shield will only protect 5 hearts instead of 100% protection
but since I can only play on mobile the differences are just going to be worse (no 100% protection, the bow shaking the more you power the arrow, the axe in mobile still doing less damage the sword so the enchantments wont be used at all)

but the caves look sick, in mcpe there is the caves and cliffs option (which is like a beta and demo and the same time) and I think the chunks of ores are bigger, the caves wider, and might be coincidence but today I found my first abandoned mine)

did u you ever beat the wither
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:16 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I am using a chromebook and cant download games and even if I could download on play store (which is not avaliable in my chromebook)

yes but not on my new main survival world, I heard he is harder to fight on bedrock edition but I never played on java so IDK

I usually beat him after the ender dragon where I have enchanted gear and stuff to make an arena made with obsidian so he wont escape
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:16 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: did u you ever beat the wither

yes but not on my new main survival world, I heard he is harder to fight on bedrock edition but I never played on java so IDK

I usually beat him after the ender dragon where I have enchanted gear and stuff to make an arena made with obsidian so he wont escape

yes I defeated the wither by trapping it in a obisidian castle (10 layers) and then I just attacked it and again.

That was my most memorable wither victory

what is your favorite thing u made in minercraft
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yes but not on my new main survival world, I heard he is harder to fight on bedrock edition but I never played on java so IDK

yes I defeated the wither by trapping it in a obisidian castle (10 layers) and then I just attacked it and again.

Fiding a addon that functions like the mod is inspired on (jk, it is defending a raid with only enchanted wooden gear + shield, no golden apple or notch apples and the only buff I could use is x10 regen potions )

you could have just summoned the whiter in the castle instead of tricking him in
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:16 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I am using a chromebook and cant download games and even if I could download on play store (which is not avaliable in my chromebook)

Um, no, but I can because I can if I wanted to because my Nether Portal is right next to a fortress, so yeah I just don't want to

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yes I defeated the wither by trapping it in a obisidian castle (10 layers) and then I just attacked it and again.

Fiding a addon that functions like the mod is inspired on (jk, it is defending a raid with only enchanted wooden gear + shield, no golden apple or notch apples and the only buff I could use is x10 regen potions )

you could have just summoned the whiter in the castle instead of tricking him in

I like that idea, with a limited amount of buffs and gear. But I would say the hardest acheiment/trophy in Minecraft is Master Trade (Trad 1,000 emrelds with villagers). Although, if you have a setup breeder and OP "good trades tester" system, it can be easy. But subtract that, and you got yoself a real challenge
(Jan. 26, 2021  5:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:16 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: did u you ever beat the wither

Um, no, but I can because I can if I wanted to because my Nether Portal is right next to a fortress, so yeah I just don't want to

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Fiding a addon that functions like the mod is inspired on (jk, it is defending a raid with only enchanted wooden gear + shield, no golden apple or notch apples and the only buff I could use is x10 regen potions )

I like that idea, with a limited amount of buffs and gear. But I would say the hardest acheiment/trophy in Minecraft is Master Trade (Trad 1,000 emrelds with villagers). Although, if you have a setup breeder and OP "good trades tester" system, it can be easy. But subtract that, and you got yoself a real challenge
I would not say that achievement is the hardest but probably the one that takes more time
who here has seen the Dream SMP? i watch it off Tommyinnits channel.
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:01 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: who here has seen the Dream SMP? i watch it off Tommyinnits channel.

I watch it lol
I'm part of a realm
who is your favorite Dream SMP Member?

Mine is Tommyinnit, Technoblade and Ranboo

(i like all of them but those stand out to me the most)
Really late, but Drem (someone who cheated his run) told us all that Dream cheated. Who would’ve guessed he was right.
I died with 18 diamonds to lava and died in the nether two time with full diamond tools and armour than I made iron armour and toools and then went to go get them back but then died again then I gave up Minecraft for a little then came back to Minecraft as a Minecraft God because I was in creative mood.