Minecraft Thread

(Apr. 27, 2021  10:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: yeah and his hack videos are cool two!

too not the number 2

lol
yeah he make some good hack videos

his ark videos are also good but he does not do them anymore

ye

The Dream smp and its members r good

also the origin smp
Wow, I thought everyone forgot about Dream and his speedrun. The first time I watched it, I couldn't understand why people kept saying that he cheated. After watching it the second time, I know there is no way he has done it. By the way, guys, has anyone in here tried to speed run the game? I tried it a couple of times, but my results are terrible. I'm actually much more into multiplayer. Mainly I am playing on prison servers that I found on servers-minecraft.org. Those servers give you excellent content and gameplay.
(Nov. 24, 2021  4:52 PM)Christoferfer Wrote: Wow, I thought everyone forgot about Dream and his speedrun. The first time I watched it, I couldn't understand why people kept saying that he cheated. After watching it the second time, I understand there is no way he has done it.

From what I remember, he admitted that he cheated later on.
(Nov. 24, 2021  5:16 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2021  4:52 PM)Christoferfer Wrote: Wow, I thought everyone forgot about Dream and his speedrun. The first time I watched it, I couldn't understand why people kept saying that he cheated. After watching it the second time, I understand there is no way he has done it.

From what I remember, he admitted that he cheated later on.

yeh he admitted he cheated and his speedrun was nullified
(Sep. 12, 2023  6:20 AM)EmeliaBartlett Wrote: I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to share an awesome resource I found for Minecraft. Have you guys heard of the Minecraft Web Portal?

As this is nice for you to share, this thread has been inactive since 2021. Thus, necroposting.