Minecraft Pocket Edition World. Anyone want to join?

So I have a world in PE which I'm going to create, and I need 6 people to join. To join you have to have a microsoft account and  you need to post what your name is. Then I can search for you, friend you, and invite you into the world. Then we can play together. Yay!

Remember: ONLY 6 SPOTS
I might try

(If my Xbox life account works)

(Oct. 10, 2019  11:35 AM)FlameSaramanda Wrote: I might try

(If my Xbox life account works)

Sorry I mean Xbox live
This sounds interesting. Is it a survival world? Regardless, my Xbox name is GumballW69
My Microsoft name is alphapenguinsf
he said PE guys! Correct me if im wrong, but XBOX and PC are PC version.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:19 AM)X-Wing Wrote: he said PE guys! Correct me if im wrong, but XBOX and PC are PC version.

Well I'm guessing you have never played PE before. On PE you can sign into a microsoft account and play with your other Xbox friends like you would on an Xbox. You can even play with people cross platform on PE.
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:19 AM)X-Wing Wrote: he said PE guys! Correct me if im wrong, but XBOX and PC are PC version.

Well I'm guessing you have never played PE before. On PE you can sign into a microsoft account and play with your other Xbox friends like you would on an Xbox. You can even play with people cross platform on PE.

Yeah true and everyone you will see a friend request from FaZe_Striker YT please accept it
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well I'm guessing you have never played PE before. On PE you can sign into a microsoft account and play with your other Xbox friends like you would on an Xbox. You can even play with people cross platform on PE.

Yeah true and everyone you will see a friend request from FaZe_Striker YT please accept it

I did not get one, so I will send a friend request to you

Edit: Your username does not show up when I search it
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yeah true and everyone you will see a friend request from FaZe_Striker YT please accept it

I did not get one, so I will send a friend request to you

sorry i haven't signed in yet so will do it today
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:43 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I did not get one, so I will send a friend request to you

sorry i haven't signed in yet so will do it today

Oh. Ok then.
Ok! Send in the requests! My name is FazeStriker1010 or FaZeStriker1010 try both and send in those requests!
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:35 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok! Send in the requests! My name is FazeStriker1010 or FaZeStriker1010 try both and send in those requests!

Neither one works for me.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:35 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok! Send in the requests! My name is FazeStriker1010 or FaZeStriker1010 try both and send in those requests!

Neither one works for me.

What?! ok i will try to find out my name before this Saturday (probably friday)

guys i can't do it sorry because my microsoft account got suspended
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:41 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Neither one works for me.

What?! ok i will try to find out my name before this Saturday (probably friday)

Oof. Maybe you could make another one? Even if you can’t I’m sorry. Tho this gives me an idea.
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:41 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: What?! ok i will try to find out my name before this Saturday (probably friday)

Oof. Maybe you could make another one? Even if you can’t I’m sorry. Tho this gives me an idea.

i'll try
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:15 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Oof. Maybe you could make another one? Even if you can’t I’m sorry. Tho this gives me an idea.

i'll try

Ok then. I hope it works!