Mincraft Story Mode Discussion

A lot of people are starting to talk about Minecraft Story Mode, I didn't want it to overflow the Gaming Thoughts Thread so I made a Thread! You can talk about decisions you made and how your story progressed and anything else about Minecraft Story Mode!

Wiki:Minecraft Story Mode Wiki | Fandom
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: A lot of people are starting to talk about Minecraft Story Mode, I didn't want it to overflow the Gaming Thoughts Thread so I made a Thread! You can talk about decisions you made and how your story progressed and anything else about Minecraft Story Mode!

Aw yeah, thanks jit!
Cool! Let’s try not to Talk about Reuben *snif*
What’s happening? Why is Minecraft story mode back? What
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:24 AM)Orbit Wrote: What’s happening? Why is Minecraft story mode back? What

A lot of people were talking about it in Random Gaming thoughts so, I decided to make a thread
So What’s y’all’s fav character? Mine is Jessie
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: So What’s y’all’s fav character? Mine is Jessie

Ninja Ivor lol
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: So What’s y’all’s fav character? Mine is Jessie

Ninja Ivor lol

Lol!
One of the hardest decisions was either leaving Nurm or Luna (I kinda cried a bit) Also, there is an easter egg where Nurm and Luna leave you instead lol
II know right but when the decision came up to Save Gabriel Or Petra I was like: Eh, Gabriel will found another way so I chose Petra lol
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:46 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: II know right but when the decision came up to Save Gabriel Or Petra I was like: Eh, Gabriel will found another way so I chose Petra lol

lol same
I just did all the worst decisions possible just to see what happened 🤣

I died many times 😭🤣
Is it bad that i went to all the trouble to do all the options i could find in mcsm- i played through the first one ten times and im pretty sure ive found all the options