World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion (/Thread-Mincraft-Story-Mode-Discussion)

Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 09, 2021

A lot of people are starting to talk about Minecraft Story Mode, I didn't want it to overflow the Gaming Thoughts Thread so I made a Thread! You can talk about decisions you made and how your story progressed and anything else about Minecraft Story Mode!

Wiki:Minecraft Story Mode Wiki | Fandom

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - GenesisBlader - Aug. 09, 2021

(Aug. 09, 2021  3:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: A lot of people are starting to talk about Minecraft Story Mode, I didn't want it to overflow the Gaming Thoughts Thread so I made a Thread! You can talk about decisions you made and how your story progressed and anything else about Minecraft Story Mode!

Aw yeah, thanks jit!

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - LegendJustice - Aug. 14, 2021

Cool! Let’s try not to Talk about Reuben *snif*

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - Orbit - Aug. 14, 2021

What’s happening? Why is Minecraft story mode back? What

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - UnseenBurst - Aug. 14, 2021

(Aug. 14, 2021  2:24 AM)Orbit Wrote: What’s happening? Why is Minecraft story mode back? What

A lot of people were talking about it in Random Gaming thoughts so, I decided to make a thread

So What’s y’all’s fav character? Mine is Jessie

(Aug. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: So What’s y’all’s fav character? Mine is Jessie

Ninja Ivor lol

(Aug. 14, 2021  2:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:34 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: So What’s y’all’s fav character? Mine is Jessie

Ninja Ivor lol

Lol!

One of the hardest decisions was either leaving Nurm or Luna (I kinda cried a bit) Also, there is an easter egg where Nurm and Luna leave you instead lol

II know right but when the decision came up to Save Gabriel Or Petra I was like: Eh, Gabriel will found another way so I chose Petra lol

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - GenesisBlader - Aug. 14, 2021

(Aug. 14, 2021  2:46 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: II know right but when the decision came up to Save Gabriel Or Petra I was like: Eh, Gabriel will found another way so I chose Petra lol

lol same

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - Dread hades12 - Aug. 15, 2021

I just did all the worst decisions possible just to see what happened 🤣

I died many times 😭🤣

RE: Mincraft Story Mode Discussion - Regigigas890! - Aug. 08, 2022

Is it bad that i went to all the trouble to do all the options i could find in mcsm- i played through the first one ten times and im pretty sure ive found all the options