Might Become a WBO Organizer in pa

I need some people to claim an interest in my tournament. (if I can host one) If you can come, good in pa[/size]
detail 
time to be announced 
location Danville Pa 
show any interest please response
(Nov. 10, 2019  9:55 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: I need some people to claim an interest in my tournament. (if I can host one) If you can come, good in pa[/size]
detail 
time to be announced 
location Danville Pa 
show any interest please response

I'm in New Jersey, but I can go to PA tournaments depending on what my plans are. Just making sure, do you know that you have to be at least 13 years old and have 50 (non-spam) posts? It'll probably take a couple of weeks for you to get to 50 posts without spamming, so you might want to get to work on that.
I am 14  try figure how to put my birthday on the profile I born January 12, 2005, so that why I love Beyblade so that want become Beyblade torment oragzine on this  thank for let me know
Plz do we need more tournaments
ok when thank inform back thank you will get 50 post
Outside my range, sadly.

That said, what kind of venue were you planning, a park or some other space, and around what date were you hoping for? You need to have a date and location pinned down before soliciting the 3 other interested bladers for the organizer quiz.
Hey any chance you can move your tournaments down a bit, like DeceasedCrab, that is a bit to far for me and probably some others.
(Nov. 13, 2019  1:04 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Hey any chance you can move your tournaments down a bit, like DeceasedCrab, that is a bit to far for me and probably some others.

No, don't ask this. They can run tournaments where they like. It may be too far for us, but it will be closer for other people. Do not ask organizers to make long travel commutes just to get to their own tournaments.
almost there to 50 posts get excited late in summer might host torment
(Jan. 07, 2020  7:21 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: almost there to 50 posts get excited late in summer might host torment

Yes, but if you spam a bunch of threads all at once just to reach 50 posts, the committee is going to notice, and some of your 50 posts may not count.
Getting fifty posts is REALLY hard. At least to me it is. I am also trying to become an organizer. Sadly, Danville is out of range for me most likely. If that changes I'll tell you.
some might not count only say thank you last one post 2 a week sorry little out system post 10 this week in 2 days too exited reach that number but on 40 January 4 2019
57 day about 3 1/2 months DeceasedCrab

sorry about rushing
I will go if you host I’ve been trying to find a tourney in pa for ages apart from the one on Jan 12