Midnight's Custom Zero-G Tournament

Poll: Are You Excited For Another Custom Beyblade Tournament?

Meh. I Guess Uncertain
72.73%
Nope. Not At All.
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
(Oct. 14, 2013  7:35 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Well You Were Not Replying So I Need To Choose Something Similar To What You Requested. If You Want I'll Redo It With Your Choice Of Parts Other Than R2F

OkSmile Killerken Revizer F230CF?Smile
F230 Is Taken (How About Something With Pegasis Dragoon Just With Different Parts) That's Actually Your Only Option.
Just 1 More Attendee! It's Been A While Since Anybody Posted So I Just Decided To Give This Thread A Boost Up!
Just Give me any good leftover parts you have please.
Revizer Begaridos S30R2F/RF is it possible if you could launch it in two different ways depending on who I'll maybe face?
(Oct. 19, 2013  4:15 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Revizer Begaridos S30R2F/RF is it possible if you could launch it in two different ways depending on who I'll maybe face?

Bergirados Is Already Taken Unhappy The List Of Chrome Wheels Is On The 1st Post.

(Oct. 19, 2013  3:07 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Just Give me any good leftover parts you have please.
You Might Have A Chance With Leftover Parts Smile If Ridbladebreaker Does Not Reply By Tomorrow Morning I'll Give You A Random Combo Smile
REvizer kraken W145/TR145/SA165MF Please
I Don't Have MF.
okay I'll take Killerken Reviser/Dragooon B: D
Is WD okay?
2nd Tournament Battles:
Round 1 (Opener) AZL Vs Galaxy Blade
Round 2 DRAGON KING Vs Shining God MS
Round 3 (Ending) *AJ* Vs Kyler_The Best
what about me? and my combo is Genbull Killerken SA165TB/WD combo we talked about through PM Grin
My combo= Genbull (preferred)/Revizer drogooon BD145GCF.
Reviser Is Taken. Oh And I Just Sold My GCF Unhappy
(Oct. 24, 2013  6:44 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Reviser Is Taken. Oh And I Just Sold My GCF Unhappy
CF (preffered)/RDF/GF would work
But What Chrome Wheel Do You Want Other Than Reviser Or Genbull?
I want Pegasus begirados gb145rf please, it's bb10 format right?
Yes It Is BB-10 Format. I Don't Have GB145
Use s130 then please if there's no begirados left use gryph
(Oct. 24, 2013  9:38 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: But What Chrome Wheel Do You Want Other Than Reviser Or Genbull?

Girago or wyvang.
The List Of Chrome Wheels Is On The First Post.
Begirados/Pegasis please.
They Are Already Taken.
Gargole, Killerken or Gryph.
Just Tell Me The Full Combo You Want.