Midnight's Custom Zero-G Tournament

Poll: Are You Excited For Another Custom Beyblade Tournament?

Meh. I Guess Uncertain
72.73%
Nope. Not At All.
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Phoenic Is Taken.
hello midnightlwbo, could i use pegasis gyrgh for your second beyblade ternament, thanks bladery66.Joyful_3
You need to list a track and tip.
ok I'll use Killerken Gargoyle SR200CS for the second tourny Smile
I Can't Make That Combo. I Don't Have The Parts.
okay then I'll use H145/GB145R2F
Gargole And R2F Are Taken
Why am I not in the seconed torny?
Because You Didn't Say What You Want.
I said can you just make me something random. PleaseSmile
Ok I Guess I Could Do That. How About Saramanda Pegasis 160SB. This Is The Most Random Thing I Could Think Of Tongue_out
It's perfect lol. Thanks.
Would M145Q Be Better lol Tongue_out
Never lol. I'll keep the one I have now lol.
I Just Finished The First Rounds Footage! The Winner Is Leone19 (2-1) He Will Be Advancing To The Semi Finals! The Video Will Be Up In 2 Or 3 Hours Smile
Congrats leone19!
20 Battle Test (Leone19 Vs Bladery66) Killerken Ifraid S130R2F Vs Pegasis Gryph W145RF
Launcher Set Up: Gray Hasbro Launcher Grip + Grip Rubber And A Blue Takara Tomy String Launcher.
Ties Redone: 1
(Killerken Ifraid Always Launched First)
KI: 12 Wins
PG: 8 Wins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall: There Were A Ton Of Smashes But Mainly Sleep Outs. I Think The Only Reason Why
Bladery Lost Was Because Killerken Ifraid Was Bulkier Than Pegasis Gryph.
Woo, moved on. Grin

So for those dates in the OP, can you do them sooner if there is time, or are they set dates?
Good News Leone19! I Just Finished Making Your Battle! It Will Be Up Soon!

New Dates:
Round 1 (Opener) Bladery66 Vs Leone19 October 14th 2013
Round 2 Madness Vs Lazer October 17th 2013
Round 3 (Ending) DRAGON KING Vs Ryukiba October 24th 2013
(Oct. 01, 2012  9:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Competitions, entering Competitions and judging

I understand this is apparently a "YouTube tournament" or something like that, but I can clearly see that it is happening in this thread AND on your channel.
The First Battle Is Up!
Cant wait for the next tourney
Right Now You Still Have A Chance To Sign Up For The Second Tournament. But Only With Reviser And Killerken.
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:42 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: - Ryukiba (Pegasis Dragoon CH145RF) (Eliminated)
I never chose that bey?Uncertain:\
Well You Were Not Replying So I Need To Choose Something Similar To What You Requested. If You Want I'll Redo It With Your Choice Of Parts Other Than R2F