Midfake from ThePortal0

(Mar. 28, 2021  6:32 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  11:58 PM)GodKillgroth Wrote: I collected a lots of codes, there is not a case that I found a code for a third time. The A0813 and J1314 are very suspicious, i even think the midfakes are in production right now and they take the A0813 or J1314, but this is my assumption. The term midfake is only there to differenciate them from the older ones. Maybe a better  term than midfake will give people who purchase them a better feeling. The main problem is that the sellers do not make it transparent and some seller (portal0) sell them with an overpriced price tag. Beysandbricks display the codes from the random boosters but do not display the code from the other metal ones.

Maybe this is the case. Maybe tt has 'officially' stopped production in 2014. But they still want to make money. So maybe they are still producing the beys with the same tag and selling it directly to online seller. . Or maybe they allowed some other company to carry on production in their name. But since they aren't officially tt, they can't put different batch numbers. This so called company would pay tt for the rights just like Hasbro does, only off the books. This would explain why tt hasn't done anything about the 'midfake' problem. 
Tt moved the production out of China and into Vietnam after MFB. Maybe the Chinese company that made these beys still has the blueprints and got permission from tt to continue production (which for all records, stopped in 2014)

Why didn't they do this with plastics then?  Why aren't they now?  Plastics have nearly the same appeal if not more as MFB.  Surely they would capitalize on that.  Surely they would still be selling and marketing MFB in Japan as well as on their website..  Something also telling is that there aren't reports of midfakes being received in Japan from what I can find.  Very possible that the Japanese customs aren't allowing them because they're counterfeit.  Goes into the argument that Takara knows but cant stop it for some reason.

I find it more likely that the plants that previously produced the beys held the plans and compositions.  Its backed up by what John from Theportal0 told me.  He said that Takara did not own the factories that produced MFB and essentially contracted them to produce the beys.  He had explained some other details but my memory is bad and I don't want to misquote him.  I'm not a lawyer and I don't know much about copyright law when it pertains to countries outside of where the copyright was created.  It just makes sense in my head that the plants that previously produced them are just producing them again with or without permission from Takara.  I don't care if a bey is a midfake or not when it comes to most, but when it involves a crucial rubber part for the beys function like on meteo I care.  I purchased a Meteo from 88Powerpig88 on ebay the day after I got the A0813 from Theportal0 and the rubber was just as soft as my hasbro from years ago.  Its code was L0910 so it was 11 years old with soft rubber.  As for the rubber composition point, it is entirely possible that they switched the recipe in 13 for some reason.  Coming from my experience as a maintenance tech at a manufacturing plant the independent production plants wouldn't switch a recipe just because as it would potentially require processing changes and that would greatly hurt efficiency and $$$.  So it would have to be a major switch over.  Both of my A0813 Meteos have very hard rubber to the point where I can't dent it with my finger nail.  Where the one that is supposedly 3 years older has rubber that I can easily press into.

There's also the A0813 quality of mold flashing.  Where there is extra material from where there was a slight gap in the mold for the alloy.  This comes back to my argument about quality and Takara.  Takara surely wouldn't allow low quality products to hit the market and damage their reputation.  They would ensure that the quality met if not exceeded the previously produced beys.  If they are allowing the production of low quality products compared to previously produced then we have two options.  A, don't buy them/don't support Takara.  Or B, shut up and take what we get.

Once I get the bey from Theportal0 I'm most likely going to be stepping away from the whole midfake debacle.  From this thread to getting my posts shut down constantly on reddit because they don't allow you to speak out about midfake sellers, even though there are many about beysandbricks.  Its getting to be more of a headache than its worth and I'm tired of it.  Started this to hopefully help people get what they actually wanted and not get disappointed when the bey they bought for close to $50 was the same as the one they could have got for $20 including shipping.  Once it arrives and if it doesn't have a A0813 on the bottom then I can't support my argument about Theportal0.  That burden will fall on Sapmet if the one he gets is a A0813.  Very strange that we were sent the same picture for proof of non A0813.  Hoping for the best.
(Mar. 28, 2021  7:25 AM)Iggy100 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:32 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: Maybe this is the case. Maybe tt has 'officially' stopped production in 2014. But they still want to make money. So maybe they are still producing the beys with the same tag and selling it directly to online seller. . Or maybe they allowed some other company to carry on production in their name. But since they aren't officially tt, they can't put different batch numbers. This so called company would pay tt for the rights just like Hasbro does, only off the books. This would explain why tt hasn't done anything about the 'midfake' problem. 
Tt moved the production out of China and into Vietnam after MFB. Maybe the Chinese company that made these beys still has the blueprints and got permission from tt to continue production (which for all records, stopped in 2014)

Why didn't they do this with plastics then?  Why aren't they now?  Plastics have nearly the same appeal if not more as MFB.  Surely they would capitalize on that.  Surely they would still be selling and marketing MFB in Japan as well as on their website..  Something also telling is that there aren't reports of midfakes being received in Japan from what I can find.  Very possible that the Japanese customs aren't allowing them because they're counterfeit.  Goes into the argument that Takara knows but cant stop it for some reason.

I find it more likely that the plants that previously produced the beys held the plans and compositions.  Its backed up by what John from Theportal0 told me.  He said that Takara did not own the factories that produced MFB and essentially contracted them to produce the beys.  He had explained some other details but my memory is bad and I don't want to misquote him.  I'm not a lawyer and I don't know much about copyright law when it pertains to countries outside of where the copyright was created.  It just makes sense in my head that the plants that previously produced them are just producing them again with or without permission from Takara.  I don't care if a bey is a midfake or not when it comes to most, but when it involves a crucial rubber part for the beys function like on meteo I care.  I purchased a Meteo from 88Powerpig88 on ebay the day after I got the A0813 from Theportal0 and the rubber was just as soft as my hasbro from years ago.  Its code was L0910 so it was 11 years old with soft rubber.  As for the rubber composition point, it is entirely possible that they switched the recipe in 13 for some reason.  Coming from my experience as a maintenance tech at a manufacturing plant the independent production plants wouldn't switch a recipe just because as it would potentially require processing changes and that would greatly hurt efficiency and $$$.  So it would have to be a major switch over.  Both of my A0813 Meteos have very hard rubber to the point where I can't dent it with my finger nail.  Where the one that is supposedly 3 years older has rubber that I can easily press into.

There's also the A0813 quality of mold flashing.  Where there is extra material from where there was a slight gap in the mold for the alloy.  This comes back to my argument about quality and Takara.  Takara surely wouldn't allow low quality products to hit the market and damage their reputation.  They would ensure that the quality met if not exceeded the previously produced beys.  If they are allowing the production of low quality products compared to previously produced then we have two options.  A, don't buy them/don't support Takara.  Or B, shut up and take what we get.

Once I get the bey from Theportal0 I'm most likely going to be stepping away from the whole midfake debacle.  From this thread to getting my posts shut down constantly on reddit because they don't allow you to speak out about midfake sellers, even though there are many about beysandbricks.  Its getting to be more of a headache than its worth and I'm tired of it.  Started this to hopefully help people get what they actually wanted and not get disappointed when the bey they bought for close to $50 was the same as the one they could have got for $20 including shipping.  Once it arrives and if it doesn't have a A0813 on the bottom then I can't support my argument about Theportal0.  That burden will fall on Sapmet if the one he gets is a A0813.  Very strange that we were sent the same picture for proof of non A0813.  Hoping for the best.

You do make good points. As for your question about why TT isn't doing it with plastic gen (assuming tt is allowing this ). The same could be asked for much of the beginning of mfb. As far as I can see, the midfake complaints only come more for later releases of mfb (4D and above - except for a few beys like horogium, galaxy and meteo) while releases before are outright rare. 
It might just be that only the more popular beys are being produced. While plastic gen is popular still, it's not as widely sought for competitive purposes as later mfb releases. 
So while it's entirely possible that tt wants to do something but can't, I find this hard to believe. Any contract with such a huge company as tt would surely prevent the contracted company from using the plans for their own gain later on. And since the beys produced in China are the ones sold in Japan too, tt should have a lot of power of the production company, even though it's in China. Even if China isn't making beys anymore officially, contracts are binding and you can't just break the terms of a contract so easily. 
It is possible that tt had a patent for those designs and materials and that the contracted company is just producing them after the patent expired. But they would still not be able to use the tt created names and logo. 
It's possible that tt allowed this company to continue production in China. But those products could not be sold in Japan because legally, it would be counterfeit in Japan. But in China, maybe tt doesn't have this problem. Besides, these beyblades are mostly sold online, and Japanese would hardly go though the trouble of ordering a bey all the way from China ,when they could search old stores in Japan. 
This would explain why these beys aren't found widely in Japan. 
This is just a possible explanation. I could be wrong. But I find it hard to believe that there is something so sinister as a company working in the shadows to give people fakes that are almost as good as any almost identical to the original.

(Mar. 28, 2021  7:25 AM)Iggy100 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:32 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: Maybe this is the case. Maybe tt has 'officially' stopped production in 2014. But they still want to make money. So maybe they are still producing the beys with the same tag and selling it directly to online seller. . Or maybe they allowed some other company to carry on production in their name. But since they aren't officially tt, they can't put different batch numbers. This so called company would pay tt for the rights just like Hasbro does, only off the books. This would explain why tt hasn't done anything about the 'midfake' problem. 

As for why tt won't sell in their own website. It's because that would be a disaster. The entire argument that tt used to convince us to buy beys now is 'Buy it now or else you can't later on. This will be very rare and expensive '. Imagine if people discovered that tt is still producing mfb beys. That would hurt their image and affect sales of burst beys. People following burst will be like ' Oh I'll come back in 6 years.. It'll still be on the market then'.  The best way here would be to make people believe that the product won't be available the next year.. And make that true for many releases to prove a point. But they'll still keep producing it afterwards.  Like the annivarsary sets. They were supposed to be first come first buy basis. They were supposed to be available only in limited numbers according to tt.  Their website said for each set 'place an order with us withing the order period. We'll only produce an many as there are orders. You can't get it later so hurry! '. But according to my seller in Hong Kong, tt still directly sends them whole crates of the stuff. I can can still find the 2019 annivarsary set for an cheap as the mrp in 2021. And that's shipping included. It's the original all right.. I checked.
Midfakes are just fake beys guys, conducted a lead test on them today! And they contain lead!

https://youtu.be/dtFip3cw5T4
(Mar. 29, 2021  1:08 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Midfakes are just fake beys guys, conducted a lead test on them today! And they contain lead!

https://youtu.be/dtFip3cw5T4

That was confirmed a while ago. However, my lead test also said that TT had metal in it, so it still could be TT.
that website sells fakes. ive seen it. I mean ive seen videos and ive seen the website. ive never bought anything cause well you know. they sell fakes.
Just got they bey today. It is a legitimate Meteo with the code L0810. Vid for proof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOLUtyf3yc . Sapmet I hope your Meteo has the same code since we were sent the same pics.

Glad this is over for the most part.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:24 PM)Iggy100 Wrote: Just got they bey today.  It is a legitimate Meteo with the code L0810.  Vid for proof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOLUtyf3yc .  Sapmet I hope your Meteo has the same code since we were sent the same pics.

Glad this is over for the most part.

Nice! I’m glad that u got the right one!
The Bey arrived today with the code L0810 on it.
Are the beys from ThePortal0 in their original packaging or they have taken it out?

Is it possible for random booster complete set beyblade burst from portal0 to be midfake/fake?

Also some people say Portal0 is legit while some people say its fake, is it real or fake?

And is midfake for metal series or also burst?
(Apr. 11, 2021  12:15 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Are the beys from ThePortal0 in their original packaging or they have taken it out?

Is it possible for random booster complete set beyblade burst from portal0 to be midfake/fake?

Also some people say Portal0 is legit while some people say its fake, is it real or fake?

And is midfake for metal series or also burst?

Coming a bit late for this discussion, but you should read the whole thread.
ThePortal0 is known for selling Authentic Takara Tomy Beyblade Bursts. 
Yet... i have not seen any Midfake Burst beys online yet.
This thread is focused on Metal Fusion Beys. 
The Burst Beyblades from theportal0 are in the original packaging and like all sellers out there, if you want a specific beyblade out of a random booster box, they open the package and pull out the stickers to see, what kind of beyblade they are dealing with and put the sticker back inside the box. Since the beyparts from random boosterd are sealed in a black plastic bag. After they put the bey back into the box, the get some tape and seal the box again. They mark the box with a number, with a pen or a sticker, so they know which bey is inside the box and put it back into their warehouse. 

And just like i explained, if they send you the complete set, they gonna send you like 7 seperate boxes since they know, what kinda beys are inside.

People say they are legit. YES THEY ARE.
And people who are saying, they sell fakes are always talking about Metal Fusion/Fury/Master beys and not Beyblade Bursts since, there are no Burst midfakes online.

THERE ARE NO BURST MIDFAKES YET since it is still a running business and if midfakes appear, Takara Tomy will sue them sellers up to Millions of dollars. 

And if there are midfakes for burst coming in the future i got some tips for you, how to know if your bey is fake or not.

Your Beyblade burst is original from Takara Tomy when:

-Energy layer has always a number in a circle imprinted at the back of the Layer. Like : A21 or G21 and so on..

-the Forge disc have the type engraved into the layer like: wh for wheel and tp for tapered or 0 for the 0 forge disc and so on..

-the top of your driver MUST have imprinted ©️HM,BB/VIETNAM/©️TOMY

-look out for the box, if its not Takara Tomy or Hasbro or Sono Kong branded, its fake
 In very few cases the color of the box might be faded simce the ink of the printer ran out. 
This also happens to original Pokemon cards.
So it can be original too but its very rare.

Look out for overpixelated prints on the box.. that indicates fake.

When opening the box of a Random booster:
All parts are seald in black plasticback taped from one to another until its lastly taped on some piece of cardboard. 

The stickers and manual are not taped into the cardboard and can be pulled out easily

So in conclusion to know if your burst bey is fake:
Energylayer inprint
Forgedisc imprint
Driver imprint
Box
Inside package tape order

Glad to help.