Michigan any body wanna be on a team with me

Wats good bey bladers if you live in Michigan you have a chance to be on team B-troitDemolition i pm ed some people about this but they havent responded. this is a first come first serve basis Im the leader i need 2nd in command 3rd and 4th and if u join my team you will get a custom t shirt with our logo on it reply a reseme in this fasion

Name
what qualifies you to be on the team
location ( if you dont feel comfterble replying your location pm it to me)
favorite bey
you must be on this site on a regular basis, if you do not abide by this rule you spot on team may be threatend

once you enter this i will pm you within 24 hours if you made it
good luck!

This belongs in the Teams Forum.
2nd place is taken by storm pegasis 645 he is my second in command 2 spots left!
i'm in
Name: StormPegasus645/ Ryan
what qualifies you to be on the team: 6th place in the tournament in east lansing
favorite bey: Diablo Nemesis X : D
Zack 12 i was invited by Yoko fav bey is wing pegasis
and the 3rd spot has been filled by N3M$!$ one more spot people! who will be on team B-troitDemolition!
I started this team, so how are you the leader?
idk, i think we should determine who the leader is with a battle!
Haha ! It's fine. Next time just ask! I will battle you at the tourney sunday ! Smile
Wait what I'm the leader this is my team how is this yours
Never mind
The problem is, this is the second team trying to claim this name. PattyCakeChamp is the rightful leader of B-troit Demolition. Search the thread... Yuko you need a different team name like Detroit Destroyers or something.
(May. 01, 2012  7:26 PM)Klaus Wrote: The problem is, this is the second team trying to claim this name. PattyCakeChamp is the rightful leader of B-troit Demolition. Search the thread... Yuko you need a different team name like Detroit Destroyers or something.

We had a conversation over pm, I told him it was alright and to just ask next time Smile
Also if you want to put us down under possible attendees you can put us under Dragon Bey Z. If that will help avoid confusion Smile
Alright just seemed odd, your team consists of whom now? seems like you've got at least 5 bladers. Just curious if you haven't looked at the tournament thread I listed participants with teams. Thought it would be kind of cool. Once the points from the last tournament get updated I'll include rankings as well.
(May. 01, 2012  8:22 PM)Klaus Wrote: Alright just seemed odd, your team consists of whom now? seems like you've got at least 5 bladers. Just curious if you haven't looked at the tournament thread I listed participants with teams. Thought it would be kind of cool. Once the points from the last tournament get updated I'll include rankings as well.

Honestly, I have no clue. Put Me, SuperSaiyanDBZ, 150, and ummm BladerX and I will ask if any one else wants to be in it.
i'm in
(May. 01, 2012  9:28 PM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: i'm in

In what?
Name: Tariq Muhamed
what qualifies you to be on the team: Umm I live in Michigan and I'm alright at Attack combos
favorite bey: Big Bang Pegasis 100SF
I hope I can make it!
This is old im not using this thread anymore, I just happened to look at it, sorry Unhappy
(May. 21, 2013  6:10 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: This is old im not using this thread anymore, I just happened to look at it, sorry Unhappy

Oh. Is there still a team in MI?
Yes and No, Long Story.