[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Actually, Yuko said this will be on the 30th...
(Nov. 07, 2013  12:23 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Actually, Yuko said this will be on the 30th...

That works too..........................
(Jan. 14, 2012  11:15 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Well I have 3 my people's that will be participating and PANAsher and i will have to oversee the Tourney of course =( . Oki i needs more people so i can apply and officially get the ok from the Organization. Thanks lets make this Happen!!!

Participating:
Blad3r X and Friends???
Patty Cake Champ!
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
B-aWINnah!

Maybe:
StormPegasus645
Beyslashkiller

Sign me up too. I live close. I will be bring my epic LDrago Combo. I call it LDrago Supreme.
Can you come on November 30th? It will be in Lansing, MI. Got the location yet Yuko?
(Nov. 07, 2013  12:35 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  11:15 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Well I have 3 my people's that will be participating and PANAsher and i will have to oversee the Tourney of course =( . Oki i needs more people so i can apply and officially get the ok from the Organization. Thanks lets make this Happen!!!

Participating:
Blad3r X and Friends???
Patty Cake Champ!
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
B-aWINnah!

Maybe:
StormPegasus645
Beyslashkiller

Sign me up too. I live close. I will be bring my epic LDrago Combo. I call it LDrago Supreme.
When and where is this happening?
That was a post from 2012...
(Nov. 07, 2013  12:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: That was a post from 2012...
Well.. Any other Bey blade tournements in michigan
Yes, Lansing, MI is having a tournament on November 30th, which is a Saturday.
Yo, Shining God MS, I understand wanting to help but I'm in charge here you are starting to take over my control, haha, and I am calling locations so as I have asked on numerous accounts please be patient.

Coach- Nice to see you and Wyatt again, I got your email and I think the 30th is the best for everyone, also would you mind Co-Hosting this with me?
Sure not a problem but I would like to see how you run things too. I had problems w finding indoor locations in Lansing and GR as well. Thats why I didn't mind the drive to Warriors 3.
(Nov. 07, 2013  1:13 AM)Coach Wrote: Sure not a problem but I would like to see how you run things too. I had problems w finding indoor locations in Lansing and GR as well. Thats why I didn't mind the drive to Warriors 3.

I have been looking for places here in GR lately and it is very hard
Whitecap comics was the only place where the owner remotely seemed ok w it... but the place is kind of a dump especially compared to Warriors3... I need to check other type of venues like banquet facilities maybe...
If the tourneys in GR I defintly wont be able to go.
Isn't this in Lansing guys? I'll call some comic books over the weekend if that's okay with you Yuko.
No, let me handle lansing locations, I need to be 100% in control of the venue for this tournament considering it is not close to me.
Do you need help with prizes? Because I can get a couple of Shogun Steels at my store.
If anyone would be generous enough to donate prizes that would be awesome, my job as a caddie only is good when its warm haha.
Yuko, have you ever requested compensation from Kei and kai-v as long as you have a receipt they cover fairly well. I have some random boosters still I can bring.
(Nov. 07, 2013  2:02 AM)Coach Wrote: Yuko, have you ever requested compensation from Kei and kai-v as long as you have a receipt they cover fairly well. I have some random boosters still I can bring.

Yes. I asked for compensation from the last tournament I hosted, If you could bring those random boosters that would be awesome.
You can change me to a maybe for this event. My dad said I can't go to both tournaments because it's "expensive", but I'll try to still come!
Why did you put expensive in quotes? Clearly it's pretty expensive for him to take you to all these tournaments you go to. Your going to the one in Indiana and you said you were a maybe for a Toronto one, I don't think you should be complaining. I've never been to one.
I'm not trying to complain. I'm probably gonna go to the Indiana one for new experiences.
Well your dad is pretty cool for driving you around as far as he has and that he's willing to take you to all these tourneys. Hope we get to see you both at one of these sometime though.
On this tournament I talkes with Archer bout it, sounds like he should be good to go but not positive. And is Libraten still around too?
(Nov. 07, 2013  1:43 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: If anyone would be generous enough to donate prizes that would be awesome, my job as a caddie only is good when its warm haha.

Ok, you got it! I forgot to bring in the Samurai Ifraid in for a prize last tournament....But this time I will not forget.
Coach, you will definetely see me at a tournament, if not a couple. Especially the Grand Rapids tournaments.