[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Dec. 24, 2013  5:06 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Im sure jan 4 works for me and my "team" or friends

Can you make it out to Warriors 3?

The guy from Kalamazoo did email me back I'm sure we will get to use it sometime. But he said he didn't have time to really look it over right now. Also found a great spot in Lowell, which is just east of Grand Rapids, but I need to contact them yet.
Im sure we can go to warriors 3 again
Are there any of you that would be able to come to a tournament in Sterling Heights? I have 8 people but Kai-V want more proof that they are real people. So it would be great if you could come and be witnesses that they are real people.
Okay, I got back from Christmas with my relatives WAY earlier than I thought. So, I take back what I said about the 28th. But, Jan 4th seems like a better date.
Yeah, Jan 4th works for me
(Dec. 27, 2013  6:25 AM)TrickStar20 Wrote: Yeah, Jan 4th works for me

Jan 4th at Warriors 3 in Wayne? can you make it there.

Jan 4th is just over a week away and I'd like to get our 8 bladers by sunday, so I can call Warriors 3, I don't want to call them and have to cancel again like I did for the 21st. Then I'll set up the proposal.
So who is CONFIRMED?

Jan 4 2014
Warriors 3, Wayne MI
registration 12:30

Looking to do:
Standard BB-10 starting at 1pm sharp
Standard Zero-G immediately after should start about 3:00pm
Yes we run our tournaments well and that quick

1. Coach
2. Wyatt V2
3. FireBro

Unconfirmed right now:
2. Fury Sagittero
3. TrickStar20
4. Yuko Ray14
5. Fang Wolf

Also, I'm done with "Me and few friends" as We've been burnt recently at tournaments when AMAZINGLY the friends don't show... So get your friends to post, Thanks.
This will be updated as you confirm.
I'm confirmed.

(Dec. 24, 2013  6:14 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Im sure we can go to warriors 3 again

Do you think you can bring your friends like last time? I know coach told them to actually post but I'm confident they will show up again. That will easily put us at 8 bladers or more.
Excellent FireBro, I hope you're right about Fury Sag and his friends too...
Ehhhh I get it people are busy. Well Wyatt and I are limited to Sundays starting Jan 11th.
But I guess people just start listing when you could confirm for a tournament in the upcoming few weeks. Maybe that's the best way because what I'm doing isn't working.
Guys, is this still confirmed? It's the 4th and there is only like 3 bladers confirmed.

I'm sorry Coach, I don't think I can come with only 3 bladers confirmed.
(Jan. 04, 2014  3:52 PM)FireBro Wrote: Guys, is this still confirmed? It's the 4th and there is only like 3 bladers confirmed.

I'm sorry Coach, I don't think I can come with only 3 bladers confirmed.
Quote:Jan 4th is just over a week away and I'd like to get our 8 bladers by sunday, so I can call Warriors 3, I don't want to call them and have to cancel again like I did for the 21st. Then I'll set up the proposal.
No we never called Warriors 3. It was cancelled as of Sunday night. And we live all the way across the state so we don't travel unless there is an official tournament thread, for a heads up.
Finnaly some freedom.. Coach, ill try to get a tournament up the last sunday of this month at warriors 3. If others can make it please post so below, and happy new years! And i hope everyone in the south eastern side of MI enjoy there day of from school tommorow Wink
I can definitely come to that
Could you guys make it to Battle Creek Kalamazoo area? Got emailed back from them that we could do one on a Sunday in a few weeks at Fanfare. Would love to get another indoor venue in the mix. He said if not around then (end of Jan beginning of Feb) probably wouldn't be available till around end of March again. So if we could do one here then the next back at Warriors is what I would prefer. If it works for everybody of course.
Im pretty sure that location is good with me.
That's on the East side, right? If so, me and Round Shell MS are
possibles.
(Jan. 09, 2014  9:56 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: That's on the East side, right? If so, me and Round Shell MS are
possibles.

No its on the west side towards center of lower MI a lot closer to you. Right off 94
When is yuko's tournament going to be ?
You mean at Warriors 3? Probably in another month or so after this one.
I hope people realize how important this one could be to the Michigan Beyblade community. Getting another indoor location can make year round tournaments a huge possibility and that gets more people coming to tournaments. Which then makes it easier to get Tournaments official with more bladers able to confirm. So if you said you were a possibility and a tournament was canceled before, after this it could still be made official then you still would have a chance to go.
You can put me as a maybe.
Fanfare Sports & Entertainment
Kalamazoo Michigan
Sunday Feb 9th

Confirmed Participants:
  1. Coach
  2. Wyatt V2
  3. Yuko Ray14
  4. Fang Wolf
Possibles:
Fangdestroy

This is in efforts of our next tournament, and at a new exciting location. Rated multiple times as the best gaming place in the state of Michigan. Please try to confirm and make it as it is a huge step forward for the Michigan Beyblading Community.
is it possible to do this the Sunday before MLK day
is there going to be a tournament this month ?