[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Yep, Yuko was super busy with school this month but it looks like we're getting more bladers who want tournaments so January should be good.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:17 AM)Coach Wrote: Sounds great Carnage, don't believe we have too many bladers up your way YET. Most of our tournaments have been around Detroit and Grand Rapids. But I'd have no problem taking a trip to Saginaw if we could get more bladers there. We need 8 to be able to make an official WBO tournament. So now you got the just of the tournament scene around here.

What about Warren? There are some Bladers in and near Warren. We could have it in the Warren Community Center..
Sorry I haven't been online or active much. It's cold season for me so I'll probably be back around late January, if not February for sure.
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:15 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:17 AM)Coach Wrote: Sounds great Carnage, don't believe we have too many bladers up your way YET. Most of our tournaments have been around Detroit and Grand Rapids. But I'd have no problem taking a trip to Saginaw if we could get more bladers there. We need 8 to be able to make an official WBO tournament. So now you got the just of the tournament scene around here.

What about Warren? There are some Bladers in and near Warren. We could have it in the Warren Community Center..

I don't have a problem with if you contact them that we can use it. Saying we can use something and knowing is a big difference that a lot of people forget.
But Warrior 3 is an excellent place that has treated us well and is 30 minutes away from Warren. It's also right of the highway making it easier for more bladers to get to. We've done outdoor tournaments in Farmington Hills & Rochester Hills as well. This would be up to Yuko as he's the main host in the Detroit area but I'd prefer to keep going to Warrior 3.
(Dec. 20, 2013  10:12 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: What is Warrior 3's location date and time?

There is no tournament for Warriors 3......Yet.
If you read back you will see we were trying to get a tournament for tomorrow Dec 21 there, but were unable to get hardly anybody to confirm so it was cancelled.
Hopefully Yuko is freed up from school now and we'll work on the next one soon.
(Dec. 20, 2013  11:15 PM)Coach Wrote: If you read back you will see we were trying to get a tournament for tomorrow Dec 21 there, but were unable to get hardly anybody to confirm so it was cancelled.

Can you guys try to make the tournament close to me. My dad is real picky aout where to drive..
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:00 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2013  11:15 PM)Coach Wrote: If you read back you will see we were trying to get a tournament for tomorrow Dec 21 there, but were unable to get hardly anybody to confirm so it was cancelled.

Can you guys try to make the tournament close to me. My dad is real picky aout where to drive..

Well, it depends on where you live and what amenities you have around you. When Coach and I host tournaments when we find a place that is suitable for Michigan as a whole rather than one blader in particular. But by all means I will try to try to find a place that can accommodate your father's driving needs, while keeping the group's driving issues in mind too. Smile
(Dec. 21, 2013  7:14 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:00 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:

Well, it depends on where you live and what amenities you have around you. When Coach and I host tournaments when we find a place that is suitable for Michigan as a whole rather than one blader in particular. But by all means I will try to try to find a place that can accommodate your father's driving needs, while keeping the group's driving issues in mind too. Smile

I wonder if there could be a tournament in the center of Michigan.......It could work....
(Dec. 21, 2013  10:13 PM)KeyBlader500 Wrote: I wonder if there could be a tournament in the center of Michigan.......It could work....

I am gonna host a tournament for my friends and family in my basement but anyone can come. They just need a passport or $5. I just need my friends to make a account on WBO. Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sterling...blade-Year
Um yeah If only it worked like that. BUT ANYWAY

I had a great time in Chicago, UltraMarine was a great host for the Limited format. I didn't think I'd like it but it was fun, still miss having a real attack bey though, I'm not a fan of Gravity at all. It has never worked for me so I went Defense/Stamina balance. Scout25 in his first tournaments swept both with some odd combos along the way like MF-H Basalt Kerbecs S130MB which won! lol. Wish we could get a big tournament where everybody from Detroit to Chicago to Indy could come to... Cold weather sucks to blade in though, we had some forfeitors in the Standard but we had that last year at Lansing too.
I'm looking forward to our next tournament now, Yuko It's winter break now right? can we get this thing going at Warrior 3 soon?
Indeed we can, what day are you thinking?
Whenever we can get 4 more bladers to confirm. See if Archer wants to do a Sunday maybe but I prefer Sat.
(Dec. 22, 2013  5:55 PM)Coach Wrote: Whenever we can get 4 more bladers to confirm. See if Archer wants to do a Sunday maybe but I prefer Sat.

I only need 3 more bladers for my tournament. Anybody wanna come?

Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sterling...blade-Year

My tournament will be like 1 hour and 30 minutes long. I wanna make sure everybody has a great time. And everybody can earn lots of Beypoints.
(Dec. 22, 2013  10:57 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  5:55 PM)Coach Wrote: Whenever we can get 4 more bladers to confirm. See if Archer wants to do a Sunday maybe but I prefer Sat.

My tournament will be like 1 hour and 30 minutes long. I wanna make sure everybody has a great time. And everybody can earn lots of Beypoints.
It's in the event proposals so it hasn't been approved yet and we can't view it.
(Dec. 23, 2013  3:40 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2013  10:57 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:

It's in the event proposals so it hasn't been approved yet and we can't view it.

Well, that sucks.
I was thinking January 4th. I can't come on December 28th because of me being away for Christmas. Plus, I think everyone should still be on winter break on the 4th.
Jan 4th is the last day of the scavenger hunt so for those who care it still qualifies which is good! Either date is fine with me really.
(Dec. 23, 2013  4:43 PM)FireBro Wrote: I was thinking January 4th. I can't come on December 28th because of me being away for Christmas. Plus, I think everyone should still be on winter break on the 4th.

Winter Break end Jan 6
I will see if i can come on jan4 .
Oh just a quick note. Starting Jan 11 my Saturdays are taken up with baseball for the next 4 months at least with practice. So if I do tournaments they will have to be Sundays.
Trying to see if Jan 4 works for enough people. It sounds like a good date. Does Sunday the 29th work for anybody as I know there is at least one blader that cant do Saturdays
Will anyone be able to make my tournement? I have 7 confirmed participents. I only need 1 more. The Tournement will be in Sterling Heights.
Im sure jan 4 works for me and my "team" or friends