[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Dec. 05, 2013  1:35 PM)fangdestroy Wrote: So when is the tournament at warriors 3
We are looking at the weekends that are free entry, so either the 14th or 21st.

(Dec. 05, 2013  2:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can come. And possibly my friends.
Of course you can, lol you rock and you better be thankful to your mom!
I can definitely come if it's at warriors 3.
I'll try and make both if possible.
Hey, Trickstar, were you at that one non-official tournament last summer? Because, I think you still have my flash wheel that I let you "Borrow".
I will see if I can come to this one too ,and if u guys have decided on a date please let me know when.
Yuko is looking at the 21st at Warrior 3, I know, then I'm going to try for the 28th in GR or Holland.
When u say the 28 do u mean in December
If so please make it in gr
(Dec. 08, 2013  12:27 AM)fangdestroy Wrote: When u say the 28 do u mean in December
If so please make it in gr
yes Dec 28th, There is a very nice place in Holland, and an ok in GR. but I understand peoples travels...
Update. Yuko is very busy with school so he's asking me to help out more than normal so this is what I have.
Warriors 3 on the 21st of Dec. is good to go. Now we need a list of confirmed bladers:
1. Yuko Ray14
2. Fang Wolf
3. Coach
4. Wyatt V2
5. Keyblader500

Also mine in Holland is looking promising please go to the Grand Rapids thread for that info.
Is Warriors 3 In Lansing? if so Ill be a maybe
How far fro Ann Arbor?
thanks. im a maybe
Ok to help out the cause of the Michigan Beyblade Community and to get more tournaments going which means directing Beybladers to the WBO, I created a Facebook Page:
Michigan Beyblade League
WE will be posting about tournament proposals, scheduled future events as other things that pertain to us. It will mostly link people back to the WBO though. Hopefully a localized facebook page will bring more people here, making it easier for tournaments to get started.

Please Like and share if you're a Michigan Blader
Howdy there. Saginaw blader reporting in. Fairly new to the competitive scene. I have a few Shogun Steel (Zero-G?), some Metal Fusion, and I just got a ton of plastics in to relive my childhood. What's going on here in Michigan? I joined the Facebook page (liked it rather...), and I'm looking to get some competition and some knowledge.
Sounds great Carnage, don't believe we have too many bladers up your way YET. Most of our tournaments have been around Detroit and Grand Rapids. But I'd have no problem taking a trip to Saginaw if we could get more bladers there. We need 8 to be able to make an official WBO tournament. So now you got the just of the tournament scene around here.
Well. I have two other players here with me. I'm trying to get more people, but I know we'd be down for some casuals sometime.
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:38 AM)Carnagetoxin Wrote: Well. I have two other players here with me. I'm trying to get more people, but I know we'd be down for some casuals sometime.

There is currently a tournament going on the 21st and it's at Warriors 3 in Wayne. We still need more bladers. So maybe you could come to this. Unless it's too far for you.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:32 PM)KeyBlader500 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:38 AM)Carnagetoxin Wrote: Well. I have two other players here with me. I'm trying to get more people, but I know we'd be down for some casuals sometime.

There is currently a tournament going on the 21st and it's at Warriors 3 in Wayne. We still need more bladers. So maybe you could come to this. Unless it's too far for you.

I have to work the 21st or I'd come. Stupid adulthood getting in the way of fun. Sorry.
Once again... there is no tournament at Warrior 3 this weekend. Hopefully we can get one soon, but we need bladers who can confirm. I'm going to host a tournament in Chicago instead with UltraMarine who's hosting the limited format.
Sorry...Haven't been online much......Pinching_eyes

EDIT: Just read Coach's post to me before he repeated himself to Carnege and face-palmed five times..So, because I can't delete this post. Ignore it.
Sorry about that. are there any other tournaments or events coming up? I can see about getting to at least one.