The Archer
Libraten
Ldragoten
Samurai_Ifraid1

Maybies
Tri
darkblader313
Jarvis
If this tournament is going to happen, do you think someone could lend me a String Launcher, I don't have the $ to get one.
Yeah I got a few so I let you borrow one
hay,yuko can you put my on the maybe list

can someone tell me when its going to be
(May. 19, 2013  4:49 AM)libraten Wrote: Yeah I got a few so I let you borrow one
Thank you soo much!
(May. 19, 2013  6:08 AM)darkblader313 Wrote: hay,yuko can you put my on the maybe list

Ok Ill put you on, if It will probably be on June 28th, 29th or 30th we only need 2 more bladers so can you confirm yourself?
I might be able to go. I have some stuff I'm doing over the summer, so I'm not totally sure, but I'd love to come! I got some new stuff I want to try out, and I'm replacing some worn parts, so hopefully I'll do better than I usually do XD
(May. 19, 2013  9:16 PM)Cake Wrote: I might be able to go. I have some stuff I'm doing over the summer, so I'm not totally sure, but I'd love to come! I got some new stuff I want to try out, and I'm replacing some worn parts, so hopefully I'll do better than I usually do XD

You son of a gun, I haven't heard from you in forever! What about Ur brothers?
They will come if I can.
Ok, Guys we need 2 more people! can anybody confirm?
Add Jarvis to the maybe list. I'm still not confirmed though.
I put him on, hope u can make it.

Ok bladers we need 2 more to make it official!
(May. 21, 2013  11:24 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I put him on, hope u can make it.

Ok bladers we need 2 more to make it official!
Who else do you know that's in the Area?
Well alot of the bladers in MI aren't active.
Anyone know if Coach can come?
Ha..... He left bro... Unhappy
Thats why Im the new MI host.
(May. 21, 2013  4:01 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ha..... He left bro... Unhappy
Thats why Im the new MI host.
He doesn't blade anymore?
Nope, he said it got too hard and agonizing to gather 8 bladers.
(May. 21, 2013  4:42 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Nope, he said it got too hard and agonizing to gather 8 bladers.
That's too bad...
We need 1 more blader!
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:03 PM)madden610 Wrote: I want to battle any bladers in michigan

Checkout k zoo we got bladers

(May. 19, 2013  3:36 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2013  6:08 AM)darkblader313 Wrote: hay,yuko can you put my on the maybe list

Ok Ill put you on, if It will probably be on June 28th, 29th or 30th we only need 2 more bladers so can you confirm yourself?

You can put me on the mabeys
That post from madden is 3 years old he will not reply, also can u confirm yourself 'cause if u and ur friend say yes it can be official.
Someone should make a tournament in Kalamazoo
Im the only Michigan host at the moment, I have to do alot of work to get some money to host tournaments ,so I can only host tournaments in "hotspots" (places with the most activity) and can you please answer my question
Did you decide the day yet?