[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Don't count me in for that it is to far for me to come
(Apr. 07, 2013  2:19 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Dont sweat it man Smile

OK PEOPLE OF THIS FINE STATE I am trying to host a tournament in lansing in june, it would be at John M. Patriarche Park 960 Alton Road East Lansing MI. the days i selected for the tournament would either be the 22nd (a satarday) orthe 29th (also a starday) please tell me which works best for you, whichever date gets the most attention will be chosen on that day.

Attendies (so far)
Yuko Ray14
Fang Wolf
Libraten
Ldragoten

Maybies
Munsoned
lil'homey
TJLynch
Moritizaga

If any one needs me to host a tournament in their area, contact me and I can see what I can do
WOW.

ok i've been gone for a while now and i have some catching up to do, someone tell me what i missed, and yuko put me down for this tournament.
BRO WTF!! U should have come to my tournament yesterday, I got first lol check on the events page there is a tournament on the 21st this month, at warriors 3
(Apr. 08, 2013  12:54 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: BRO WTF!! U should have come to my tournament yesterday, I got first lol check on the events page there is a tournament on the 21st this month, at warriors 3
I'm so sorry, i went on a trip to chicago, (spring break). so, what d'ya got planned for beydays? Millenium park like last time? and put me down as a maybe for that. friend is moving away. might not be able to go
Well if I win the Michigan qualifiers I might not be able to host one....
I'm confused, is the qualified match in Lansing or Wayne
Wayne, it even says it on the thread.
Alright but what is the Lansing tertement one day before the Michigan tertement
There is no Lansing tournament the day before. Were r u getting this from?
(Apr. 09, 2013  11:18 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: There is no Lansing tournament the day before. Were r u getting this from?
Got me confused as well
I think he doesn't realize there different months
Ok let me make this clear

LANSING TOURNAMENT JUNE 22 or 29

WAYNE TOURNAMENT APRIL 21

Everyone clear?!
clear
Archer, can u go to the one this month.
Alright got it but I still can't go it is to far away from my home I live next to Wayne
(Apr. 10, 2013  2:23 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Archer, can u go to the one this month.
Sadly no, one of my friends is moving away and that is the day of her farewell party so no, i can't go. sorry
That is very sad hope you can see him again Unhappy
(Apr. 10, 2013  10:11 PM)earthfox3221 Wrote: That is very sad hope you can see him again Unhappy
haha, read what i put down again, i said she. lol
I live near the Jackson area (not exact) but anyone around that area I would be happy to battle
Nobody here really lives there sorry.. The closest to u is Lansing that is about an hour away from you if you can go I can try to host a tournament in Jackson in may MAYBIE if we get enough bladers.
I live in Kalamazoo I have about 30 to 50 people who beyblade here

we could all go to the contest in Wayne then that would be epic I've been telling my friends to go but they think they'll lose which they will to me and everyone else I will never lose ahahhahaahahahhahahah

so yeah I think we should
Bro if you could bring 30-50 we would need a bigger place we only have so much space, but if you can see if they can go to the Lansing tournament.
but super nova and david pitts down as a maybe tge might be coming with me to LOse.......

(Apr. 11, 2013  8:52 PM)kronos1132 Wrote: put super nova and david pitts down as a maybe they might be coming with me to LOse.......

about 10-12 people are asking to go to one of the following quf.
(Apr. 11, 2013  4:49 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Bro if you could bring 30-50 we would need a bigger place we only have so much space, but if you can see if they can go to the Lansing tournament.
lol ya, imagine trying to fit 50+ people in a tournament, it'll take thew whole day.
True very true just 30 people takes a few hours