2. Wyatt V2
3. Yuko Ray14
4. Fang Wolf
5. The Archer
6.NEEDED
7. NEEDED
8. We need this many to make it official

Possibles: Blad3r X
Ok guys I finally found a site selling Zero-G stadiums for a "reasonable" price... sorta... So at least by Beydays I probably will have some Zero-G tournaments thrown in. Then it'll be up to everybody which they like better BB-10s or Zero-G.
I'll be there most likely. Will you guys be selling any string launchers. Mine broke Unhappy
(Jan. 08, 2013  8:35 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: I'll be there most likely. Will you guys be selling any string launchers. Mine broke Unhappy

I can sell you a string launcher, no problem.
Ya got any more of those good LR launchers? my string is frayed.
I want in I am a very devoted blader
coach put me in
First of 2013 for MI, IIRC! Sucks I can't go!
Put down as a maybe my I might have to go to a funeral
If you don't have a Passport, you have to pay $5.
do you have to heve a string launcher gt kerbecks takara tomy can I use the ripper it came in
Use the tournament thread: [Lansing, MI] 1/26/13 The Wintery SnowBey Fight
And yes it's $5 for entry fee, or $10 for passport which gets you into any WBO tournament for a full calendar year for free. string launcher will be $8. you can use any Takara Tomy, Sonokong or Hasbro products, but those only. Every other brand is a fake.
Gonna try to make it. I really need a challenge!! Getting bored of having the same results
Well then go ahead and post in the new tournament thread!

(Jan. 09, 2013  11:16 PM)Dustin-Kerbecks Wrote: do you have to heve a string launcher gt kerbecks takara tomy can I use the ripper it came in

Are you asking if you have to have a string launcher? You don't have to have one, but it is better than a rip cord one.
This my 1,000th post. I've been thinking what to put for a few days. I figure this thread is best suited for this message because I've had such a fun time hosting tournaments with all of you.
Thanks first off to my son, Wyatt V2, for getting me hooked on this competitive hobby. Then thanks to DaWretched-One for being here when I first began. If it wasnt for him I dont know if I would have ever become a host. Thanks to all the Committee Members and fellow hosts of the WBO who helped guide me with all the intricacies that helped me. Then thanks to all of you bladers who show up at my events and make it a fun time for all. We are all competitive but we all have great attitudes and don't take it to seriously. We have never had any major quarreling about a battle even if their were indifferences about the way it went and the outcome. Thanks guys for this it truely has been fun.
Ok now on a note about our future, Lansing's event is in jeopardy of being cancelled, we cant get indoors in Lansing. None of the facilities Libraten or I have contacted were all that excited to have us at all. We still plan on having it but we need people to let me know what works I sent a PM to everybody on the list and have gotten two replies that contradict each other... The only place near there we can get indoors is Warrior 3 in Wayne though Im not sure when we could get there again, that is another option i didnt include because I would like to keep it closer to Lansing, but Lansing seems dead.
Then Next month I'm trying to plan a Grand Rapids area tournament. I can get an awesome indoor site in Holland but not GR, I sent a PM to our GR bladers and got one response...
If you didnt realize I need communication from you to continue having tournaments. Please respond to this thread the tournament threads and any PM regarding tournaments. Or they will end.

We had an epic year last year lets do it even better this year. I plan on adding Zero-G Format along with Plastic series and HMS tournaments. Thanks for making this past year fun guys, lets do it again.
And I can't to join you guys in these awesome tournaments Grin (Sorry for being kinda a troll, going and leaving)

This was a great 1000th post, Coach. Soory about Lansing being dead. I hope I can come to a Grand Rapids tournaments as it seems to be the closest area in MI you have tournaments to where I can go.
Hey Coach. If you're ever willing to come out this way again I.can find some indoor spots no problem, just let me know.
(Jan. 23, 2013  5:20 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Hey Coach. If you're ever willing to come out this way again I.can find some indoor spots no problem, just let me know.

Well Warrior 3 is near Detroit and awesome. Or are you more towards Rochester Hills? If we could get Blaziken and his bros, and possibly the Legendary Bladerz to show up that would be great. I would love for you to be able to get out to a tournament too, It's been WAY to long.
I know what you mean! The last bey I bought was in like August! Let me know if we can get something going! Smile
Guys make sure everbody has Memorial Weekend set aside for Beydays. I plan on hosting for sure either Grand Rapids if Yuko does Detroit. Or one big one in either Lansing or Battle Creek.
My moms saying yes for memorial weekend. We have no plans but that could easily change.
Any bladers in Livonia, Westland, Detroit, or Garden City Michigan? I have some really good combos I want to take on a test drive.
(Jan. 27, 2013  11:24 PM)Tri Wrote: My moms saying yes for memorial weekend. We have no plans but that could easily change.
It would be awesome to see how you compare to other bladers. You better go!
(Jan. 27, 2013  11:35 PM)Typhoon Leone Wrote: Any bladers in Livonia, Westland, Detroit, or Garden City Michigan? I have some really good combos I want to take on a test drive.

Me and my bro are from Detroit

Anyway thanks for the tournament coach it was cold but really fun!

I was thinking of hosting my own tournament on march 16th for me and my bro's birthday my bday is the 21st wich is a thursday and I can host on the 23rd because my family and friends will be at the movies 24th probably not either. It would probably be at warriors3 but I would like to get a list of attendees so I can put the thread up quickly