Meteo L drago LW105LF

(Dec. 17, 2010  11:10 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: i seriously doubt you are correct, Brooklyn-Z.if Assult was just normal, and Barrage was like MutiHit, there wouldnt really be a point to mode change. You might as well just have Barrage this way.

i said correct me if i am wrong, and i jst got that from this pic
Attached Files

.jpg   bb88.jpg (Size: 68.32 KB / Downloads: 233)
0.0 nice pic. it's starting to look too much like multi and upper from lightning Uncertain . i WAS correcting you, btw.
no offense =)

(woulda posted sooner, but DSi has bad internet.)
(Dec. 15, 2010  9:17 PM)Natanaru Wrote: [
Quote:L Drago II may be placed on Gravity, however this is not an intended use, nor is it effective in any known combination.

i have tested the LDrago (II) clear wheel with the gravity metal wheel and it didnt work but i have tried perseus clear wheel with the meteo metal wheel and that worked. Did you mean the Perseus clear wheel with the meteo wheel? If not it may just be your grvity wheel and LDrago (II) clear wheel

I have only heard of this from other user's reactions to one of Bb18libra's videos on youtube. Otherwise we all believed that Meteo L drago is mutually exclusive.

If you can provide pictures of Meteo Perseus, then I will rewrite it.

Also Brooklyn Z, I wouldn't say things I'm not certain of on an article, and I would be even mroe inclined not to say anything if you learnt it from looking at a TT promotion of the bey.
meteo perseus lw105lf. perseus only fits on one way in the meteo wheel. if you need more pics to prove it ive got plenty of them
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Hmm, I'll provide some pictures of Gravity L-Drago II soon Uncertain
ok thanks ill try to post a youtube video of me trying to put it on because it does not fit on mine and ive pushed as hard as possible to get it on and not break it Edit: and the only reason i would think to put Perseus on over the actuall l drago (II) wheel is for all of the "jaws" on the meteo wheel to make contact with the opposing beyblades wheel
now that you say this, it will most likely be banned(not the post, the combo). Assult AND Barrage? That's harsh.
My gift to you, momiji:

The weights of the parts that make up Meteo L-Drago LW105LF:

L-Drago Face: 1.07 grams

L-Drago II: 6.03 grams

Meteo: 28.31 grams

LW105: 1.50 grams

LF: 0.71 grams
Thanks Momo!

Natanaru: Could I have a top view one please? That'd be very handy.
here is a top view pic
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Thank you.

Is there anything else needing correction?
In barrage mode the rubber on the clear wheel is more prominent, resulting in more spin stealing from what i noticed.
(Nov. 25, 2010  11:35 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Meteo features six protrusions of an alternating pattern between silver jaws, and gold jaws.

Unnecessary punctuation, but other than that, good work! And yes, a limited black meteo does exist, I'll post a link if necessary. Just say yes and I will.
I'll edit that part now, Firinmahlazuh.

I've already found out about the black meteo l drago though. I should probably delete that part now, hah.

Natanaru: I don't think that's established enough to be put into an article. If you get results from a few different sources and prominent members that would be good.
Maybe you could talk about the similarities in the tracks between Meteo and Galaxy Pegasis? Probably not, just IMO to show readers the similarities. It's up to you. Now all we need is Kei, because I think this is pretty much it!
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:45 AM)Natanaru Wrote: In barrage mode the rubber on the clear wheel is more prominent, resulting in more spin stealing from what i noticed.

You can check Gloomy's pic for that, momiji, but I agree when you say that we need testing of this. And maybe testing of meteo perseus, just for the sake of it? hmmmm...
Hah I know it does aesthetically, but if it's effective is a different matter.

As for the testing of Meteo Perseus(and I would suppose it's obvious counterpart) I believe it's considered illegal since it's not an intended use, so testing would be redundant.
(Nov. 25, 2010  11:35 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Metal wheel: Meteo
Weight:
28.31 grams
Meteo features six protrusions of an alternating pattern between silver jaws and gold jaws. The silver jaw is smoother, as opposed to the rugged appearance of the gold jaw.

The Gold Is Infact a Dragon's Claw When It's Not Covered By L-DragoII
When It Is Covered. It's Design Is Another Jaw.
Also, "L" Is The Only Letter On The facebolt. But Stylized To Form a Dragon's Claw

If Needed,I Can Use Paint To Outline What I'm Talking About.
I apologise if you have given up editing this, because I did not know. Anyway:

(Nov. 25, 2010  11:35 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Clear wheel: L Drago II
L Drago II may be placed on Gravity, however this is not an intended use, nor is it effective in any known combination.

It is the other way around. Perseus can be placed onto the Meteo metal wheel, not LDrago II on Gravity. Regular right spin clear wheels can also be placed onto the Meteo metal wheel but it has no use due to the fact that the prongs block the launcher's clip from inserting.
When I took a closer look at the Meteo Metal Wheel, I noticed that the gold jaws are more like feet or talons.
I`ll try. Its just that I Do not know how to upload picture to the WBO, let alone the internet.
Hey, Toungmaster, and t roc, take that to PM's. Or rather Personal Messages.
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:35 PM)Toungemaster Wrote: When I took a closer look at the Meteo Metal Wheel, I noticed that the gold jaws are more like feet or talons.

Ya'know.. I've Already Pointed This Out.
LF105 has 4 wings doesnt it?
*LW105 sorry Smile
You should add in the "Use in Attack Customization" the combo MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF or "Maximum Meteor"