Meteo L-drago F:D

Basic Meteo L-drago combo, but the F:D gives increased friction, making spinstealing even easier for it

I've matched it up against the following combos: (I used cord launcher for it, but string for all the opposing ones)

Phantom Orion BD: Lost
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS: Won 
Earth Kerbecs BD145WD: Won
Twisted Tempo 145WD: Won
Diablo Nemesis XD: Won
Cosmic Pegasus FD: Won
Flame Byxis 230WD: Won
Twisted Pisces BD145Q: Lost
Flash Capricorn TH70XF: Lost (won vs stamina mode)

So overall I think it's a pretty powerful combo, but it seems to be quite weak vs attack types (although they knocked it out before it got to Final Drive so idk)
I would say it's ok combo for LTD. But to prove your combo is good, you need to provide 20rounds test in legal stadiums. Atleast 10.

Against combos that are from top tier list
Well, I matched it up against these beyblades(all Burst(I’m too lazy to find my mfb));
Valtryek V2(Rip Fire ver.)
Xcalius X2
Horusood H2
Wyvron W2
Roktavor R3
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Spryzen S3

Everything w/o part names are stock combos, it had a hard time beating 4C w/ lw105lf but with F:D it had no problem.

I’m also aware that the Burst system goes to the left on right spinning beyblades
(Feb. 01, 2018  5:34 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Well, I matched it up against these beyblades(all Burst(I’m too lazy to find my mfb));
Xcalius X2
Horusood H2
Wyvron W2
Roktavor R3
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Spryzen S3

Everything w/o part names are stock combos, it had a hard time beating 4C w/ lw105lf but with FGrin it had no problem.

I’m also aware that the Burst system goes to the left on right spinning beyblades

You're deciding the strength of a Metal Fight combo by battling them against stock Burst beyblades?! I've seen something of this kind for the first time.
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:32 AM)Blader ZX Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  5:34 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Well, I matched it up against these beyblades(all Burst(I’m too lazy to find my mfb));
Xcalius X2
Horusood H2
Wyvron W2
Roktavor R3
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Spryzen S3

Everything w/o part names are stock combos, it had a hard time beating 4C w/ lw105lf but with FGrin it had no problem.

You're deciding the strength of a Metal Fight combo by battling them against stock Burst beyblades?! I've seen something of this kind for the first time.

I know, I just haven’t used my Metal in a long time and lost them, so I’m just lazy.
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:21 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:32 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: You're deciding the strength of a Metal Fight combo by battling them against stock Burst beyblades?! I've seen something of this kind for the first time.

I know, I just haven’t used my Metal in a long time and lost them, so I’m just lazy.

Metal Beys can't be called good just like that by battling them against Burst beys. Metal beys aren't made to battle Burst beys. I'm sorry to say this, but if you say that somewhere else again, then there's no possibility of you being laughed at.
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:34 PM)Blader ZX Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:21 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I know, I just haven’t used my Metal in a long time and lost them, so I’m just lazy.

Metal Beys can't be called good just like that by battling them against Burst beys. Metal beys aren't made to battle Burst beys. I'm sorry to say this, but if you say that somewhere else again, then there's no possibility of you being laughed at.

Ya, you’re right I have battled it against Phantom Orion E230F
(May. 25, 2017  2:32 PM)FujinRaijin Wrote: Basic Meteo L-drago combo, but the FGrin gives increased friction, making spinstealing even easier for it

I've matched it up against the following combos: (I used cord launcher for it, but string for all the opposing ones)

Phantom Orion BD: Lost
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS: Won 
Earth Kerbecs BD145WD: Won
Twisted Tempo 145WD: Won
Diablo Nemesis XD: Won
Cosmic Pegasus FD: Won
Flame Byxis 230WD: Won
Twisted Pisces BD145Q: Lost
Flash Capricorn TH70XF: Lost (won vs stamina mode)

So overall I think it's a pretty powerful combo, but it seems to be quite weak vs attack types (although they knocked it out before it got to Final Drive so idk)
For me it worked better with Lightning L-Drago, but definitely a pretty good spin steal combo