Meteo L Drago F230CF

(Mar. 19, 2014  4:29 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Wow, great tests! I really appreciate that you took the time to do those.

Could you by chance test against MF-H Lightning L-Drago 90 RF? I'd like to see it put up against a legal left spin attacker.

oh em gee shinonuxd

Haven't seen you in a while! Good to see you back!

Anyways, "L", Omega will really put the beat down on your F230, especially when Omega is on low tracks. Just a be careful when you're trying it out notice haha. I wrote down a bunch of my tests with this since I found my L-Drago II ring so I'll post them sometime.
(Mar. 19, 2014  12:26 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: D K Genbull F230 GCF will not do better as can be KOed by a stock Thief Zirago WA130 HF.

It isn't particularly easier or harder to KO than Meteo L-Drago anyway.
As for that particular matchup, I don't have a Girago so I can't say for sure but I would think it would depend on your launch, probably also how freely your F230 spins if weak-launching works.

Oh and yeah I wouldn't suggest using Omega against F230 in general because of the risk of damage (I think I mentioned in the MF-H Omega Horuseus 85R2F thread that I entertained the possibility it was a plot by TBD to eradicate F230 by any means possible) - it's usually hitting a bit low to stand a huge chance of doing it, but it's still a risk.
this combo is impressive, but I've got a look at the other qualification tournament and it was really played alot. what could happened if all players get this combo at the grand final?!
(Apr. 21, 2014  5:42 PM)loyd87 Wrote: this combo is impressive, but I've got a look at the other qualification tournament and it was really played alot. what could happened if all players get this combo at the grand final?!

It'd be really doubtful if everyone used this combination because as good as it is, it's not undefeatable. If everyone used it, one person could easily defeat them with the right combination.
I've been trying this combo and it's been getting swamped by a random combo I put together. .
Bandit Genbu W145SD

Chrome wheel up, of course.
(Apr. 22, 2014  6:13 PM)RoflRiley Wrote: I've been trying this combo and it's been getting swamped by a random combo I put together. .
Bandit Genbu W145SD

Chrome wheel up, of course.

Well their could be many reasons why...
What stadium were you using?
Is the f230 takara tomy? Orange takara tomy for best results.
Is meteo l drago in absorb mode?
Stadium is the blazing dojo (ugh I know, bb10 is on it's way) the F230 is hasbro, but I've fixed the free spinning issues with some sewing machine oil (a very thin lubricant) and idek about absorb, how does one tell?

However, my f230 is orange, though it's orange hasbro
Thats probably why...
Orange or red hasbro is the worst f230 you can get.
I have one myself.
When the beyblade would usually fall over the cf will catch the beyblade then the f230 will help give the bey a couple more rotations and then when a right spin bey hit meteo then the LAD kicks in and meteo spin steals.

Plus with a hasbro stadium it is easy for the beyblades to have less contact.

However th LAD only happens the best with a takara tomy f230. (Preferably orange takara tomy)
(Apr. 22, 2014  6:45 PM)LikeABoss921 Wrote: Thats probably why...
I have one myself.
When the beyblade would usually fall over the cf will catch the beyblade then the f230 will help give the bey a couple more rotations and then when a right spin bey hit meteo then the LAD kicks in and meteo spin steals.

However th LAD only happens the best with a takara tomy f230. (Preferably orange takara tomy)
actually the red is, the hasbro orange shows better results. A hasbro stadium doesn't show reliable results compared to a BB-10.
Awesome thanks guys! Should I have gold or silver teeth lined up for l drago?
Im pretty sure the red rubber should be covering the gold. And the silver should be showing.

Not 100% sure because i use a hasbro meteo l drago.
I have one myself.

My hasbro F230 (red) works excellent because i switched the little screw with a slightly bigger one because the hasbro one is worse because the screw keeps spinning out plus i cleaned it so it works good.
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:53 PM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote:
I have one myself.

My hasbro F230 (red) works excellent because i switched the little screw with a slightly bigger one because the hasbro one is worse because the screw keeps spinning out plus i cleaned it so it works good.

That is an illegal modification ...
Nevermind.
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:53 PM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote:
I have one myself.

Why?? its just my screw broke an i replaced it and i cleaned it that may it be too
(Aug. 04, 2014  10:46 AM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:53 PM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote: My hasbro F230 (red) works excellent because i switched the little screw with a slightly bigger one because the hasbro one is worse because the screw keeps spinning out plus i cleaned it so it works good.

Why?? its just my screw broke an i replaced it and i cleaned it that may it be too

because no matter what part you replaced with your bey even if it's just the screw it's considered an ILLEGAL modification.Forgive me if I'm wrong on this.
True, even if you lubricate the screw that is still illegal.
It would also have to be exactly the same screw, which you can barely guarantee unless you take one directly from TAKARA-TOMY's factory in China.
Yup it is , and is WD-40 illegal because it was legal on B : D
WD-40 is not allowed on any parts, and I don't remember it ever being legal on Bearing Drive, it's completely illegal on all parts Smile
It is obviously being illegal to modify bey parts to gain an advantage ie using a longer screw. Wasn't f230 on the ban list in limited?

[Image: OSRgiLp.jpg]
Nope, F230 isn't on the Limited ban list. It's not banned in any format right now. It's still being looked into Smile

Ask questions like that in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2 thread next time Wink
Thanks and ps the screw is the same
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:46 PM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote: Thanks and ps the screw is the same

You are lying somewhere because in a previous post you clearly mentioned that the screw was slightly bigger ...

Anyway, this is not the topic to discuss which modifications on F230 are legal. To stay on-topic, I can vouch for this customization anytime : it is personally the lightweight version of any normal top-tier F230CF combination.
I rechanged it when i hearnd it was illegal

The screw did not changed performance but never drained out and the original (wich i returned in) drains out realy easily