Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

Ah. So i guess if i tested by translating hi into japenese and translated it back into english, that would be a bad test? Not that i've tried that... yet.
This seems like a disappointment now :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...rSmall.jpg

The original rare beyblade is Counter Leone D125B, a green and grey Rock Leone recolour, and it appears to be a right-spin beyblade anyway.

Hopefully the game can have traces of 'fun', at least ...
Lame.

Think I'll keep my money TT, kthanx
UGH.

Now they're just going to continuously repaint Metal Wheels.
Like I said, Hudson won't put in effort for what they don't really know...
(Aug. 22, 2009  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I hope this video game will be fun enough to be played with other beybladers in Montréal, if only for a few minutes.

hehehehhehehehehehehehehe

all i can imagine is Dude throwing the wiimote and breaking the TV because he lost LOL.
We're doomed.
Quetzalcoatl was the bait to lure us into this unnecessary excitement mode.
I love Leone, though.
A copy of the game will be a good new year's eve gift, and since my Wii is hacked I'll possibly write a review. Smile
(Sep. 06, 2009  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This seems like a disappointment now :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...rSmall.jpg

The original rare beyblade is Counter Leone D125B, a green and grey Rock Leone recolour, and it appears to be a right-spin beyblade anyway.

Hopefully the game can have traces of 'fun', at least ...

That sucks Uncertain but I'll still probably buy this when it comes out in the english version, I actually do find most Beyblade games pretty fun.
(Sep. 06, 2009  7:13 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Like I said, Hudson won't put in effort for what they don't really know...
TAKARA-TOMY is most probably the one giving them those limited beyblades to include with the games, not Hudson Soft themselves ...

Beynval Wrote:hehehehhehehehehehehehehe

all i can imagine is Dude throwing the wiimote and breaking the TV because he lost LOL.
Dude used to be like that before, but not now, and I doubt he would do that for a Beyblade game, hah.

Yugi Jyudai Wrote:Quetzalcoatl was the bait to lure us into this unnecessary excitement mode.
Watch this game drop in sales because even Japanese players will realise that another Rock Leone is useless ...
And TAKARA-TOMY seems to have postponed the deadline for Quetzalcoatl, so I have no idea when or where we are ever going to see Anubis ...
oh i really want to buy thies game
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:05 PM)jamie Wrote: oh i really want to buy thies game
Do you even have the capacity to dislike something about Beyblade anyway ...
Maybe they decided to take the time and make Anubis better? (small faint hope)
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:12 PM)Khel Wrote: Maybe they decided to take the time and make Anubis better? (small faint hope)

At least, it seems they still showed it on a chart at the latest Summer Cup tournament, so they did not totally forget it ...
is there any pictures of anubis yet?i wanna see it Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:14 PM)heero yuy Wrote: is there any pictures of anubis yet?i wanna see it Pinching_eyes
Search "Anubis". It is that simple.
in google images all im getting is the egyption god and if i search anubis beyblade it comes up with the egyption god and a few photos from the anime Confused
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you even have the capacity to dislike something about Beyblade anyway ...
well i like everything about beyblade beyblade is so cool oh and i am going to buy a japanese wii so that i can play thies cool metal fight beyblade game for wii
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Search "Anubis". It is that simple.

You might come up with hundreds of the posts that Anubis the USER is mentioned...be careful.
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:48 PM)fragbait Wrote: You might come up with hundreds of the posts that Anubis the USER is mentioned...be careful.

That's why you click the option "Search titles only" Tired
hahah i got a few of his post coming up when i searched google
still cant find the bey tho >_>
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:51 PM)heero yuy Wrote: hahah i got a few of his post coming up when i searched google

Serious

Follow this link:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anubis?highlight=Anubis
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:51 PM)heero yuy Wrote: hahah i got a few of his post coming up when i searched google

I'm pretty sure Kai-V meant to search "Anubis" on the WBO, not google...