Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

... Of course I did ... This is almost the only message board I visit that has a functional search option, and nobody seems to be using it, or to even know of its existence ...

Let us get back on topic though. Because there is a topic for Anubis already, obviously ...
Since Hudson is so in love with Wiiware, PSN, and XBLA, they should release a stripped down version of this game in the vein of the PlayStation one for like $5 on these services. I might bite.
Hm, Toys 'R' Us says that there will be a special CoroCoro case shaped as a Face included with both the new DS and Wii games. The Wii one is red, and the other one is blue and has the new Leone logo on it instead :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...ceCase.jpg

Otherwise, I uploaded bigger pictures of both covers on Beyblade Spirit.
[Image: pa1657741.jpg]
This is from Play-Asia, the clear wheel looks more white
... I posted the same picture before, but Toys 'R' Us's appears to show the actual cover that will be printed on the packages. So the Clear Wheel is more transparent than that clear white that appears on the first picture, which is probably more of a 'final sketch' than a 'final version'.

Plus, why are you posting that image in the Wii Beyblade Game topic ? That is the cover for the new DS game.
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... I posted the same picture before, but Toys 'R' Us's appears to show the actual cover that will be printed on the packages. So the Clear Wheel is more transparent than that clear white that appears on the first picture, which is probably more of a 'final sketch' than a 'final version'.

Plus, why are you posting that image in the Wii Beyblade Game topic ? That is the cover for the new DS game.

Because you posted a picture of the DS cover on this thread, and I was comparing the two.
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:22 AM)Omega Wrote: Because you posted a picture of the DS cover on this thread, and I was comparing the two.
Oh, I see. As I said though, the one you posted was just an idea, and the picture I mistakenly posted a few posts ago shows the actual design. Both are white, one is just more transparent, if you think about it.
So, it does look as if the Wiimote with the nunchuck will be used to simulate a normal launch, pull. I have no idea how the rest of the battle will be done though.
D125B, hahahaha kill me

Rock Orso D125B
Counter (Green Rock) Leone D125B

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Along with S&D Reshuffle Leone D125B

What's wrong with TT, D125 and B aren't that great anyway.
If that image that Kai-V posted is Counter Leone, then Counter definitely isn't just a rock recolor..
In the same vein as Cyber, it's more similar in shape to the original Leone wheel.
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:34 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If that image that Kai-V just posted is Counter Leone, then Counter definitely isn't just a rock recolor..
In the same vein as Cyber, it's more similar in shape to the original Leone wheel.

Wow, you're right. This is messed up.
It's amazing what people will ignore if you tell them something different from the off start lol.
Maybe these will show a little more promise than we originally thought?
They definitely look really cool either way, so I'm hoping to pick one (or both of them if they aren't insanely expensive) up.
There is almost no difference in the outer shape of Counter though, from what I can see. It seems they just cut each part into 'cubes' to make them look like paws ...
We wont fully know until we can get a side profile view of it.
I'm questioning if the bottom of the wheel is rounded off in the way that Rock is, or if it just cuts of flat in the same way that the original Leone wheel did.
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:51 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: We wont fully know until we can get a side profile view of it.
I'm questioning if the bottom of the wheel is rounded off in the way that Rock is, or if it just cuts of flat in the same way that the original Leone wheel did.
From what I saw, it looks 'rounded'.
Looking at them next to each other, Counter seems to have the same angled projections as the original Leone, but it's closer in shape to Rock.
[Image: leonecomparisonchart.jpg]
Woo for another leone.
I can't tell if that is a face sticker or a painted face.

Either way it's an improvement over the lame paper stickers.
Looks painted like all the clear faces are.
Yesssssssssssssss
The cyber pegasis one looks nicer being honest. A red 100 should be cool as well Smile
(Sep. 15, 2009  12:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, it does look as if the Wiimote with the nunchuck will be used to simulate a normal launch, pull. I have no idea how the rest of the battle will be done though.

That's awesome, I think the rest will be played by moving the Bey with the nunchuck, and maybe swiping the Wiimote to attack. Just what I think.

(Sep. 15, 2009  4:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Looking at them next to each other, Counter seems to have the same angled projections as the original Leone, but it's closer in shape to Rock.
[Image: leonecomparisonchart.jpg]

Chocked that rock leone's clear wheel is so green compared to mine, mines more aqua.

The new leone's metal wheel looks the same colour as stardust, and the clear wheel is literally clear. But the face is awesome.