Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

I just started to play the game early this morning before midnight, and...

All I got to say is that this game is WORTH BUYING!!!! Heck yes!!!

The Story mode is like a Gaiden (Side Story). Basically you are in this huge tower, each section of the tower has Story Battles, a Beyblade Shop, (which Madoka runs) side missions, etc.

A really interesting thing about this game that the trailer didn't mention is "Blader Make" bascally a character creation option. I'll get into some more details about that later.

There are over 20+ playable characters from what I saw on the character select screen, though most of them haven't been unlocked yet. A good amount of these characters are from the game's original story not shown in the anime/manga. One of them is a character called Blade Killer, is a robot designed to kill.
haha this sounds fun i wanna get it now D:
Just wondering if anyone (Kai-V) has any pictures of the interior of the special Corocoro case which you can get? I wonder how deep it is, could be a pretty cool carry case. Thanks.
(Nov. 20, 2009  11:31 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I just started to play the game early this morning before midnight, and...

All I got to say is that this game is WORTH BUYING!!!! Heck yes!!!

The Story mode is like a Gaiden (Side Story). Basically you are in this huge tower, each section of the tower has Story Battles, a Beyblade Shop, (which Madoka runs) side missions, etc.

A really interesting thing about this game that the trailer didn't mention is "Blader Make" bascally a character creation option. I'll get into some more details about that later.

There are over 20+ playable characters from what I saw on the character select screen, though most of them haven't been unlocked yet. A good amount of these characters are from the game's original story not shown in the anime/manga. One of them is a character called Blade Killer, is a robot designed to kill.

Wow that sounds really awesome! way better then STB lol
I love how he doesn't mention that the game probably plays like carp, and is almost as fun as carp.
maybe not could actually be fun to play using nunchuk or maybe gamecube controller
(Nov. 22, 2009  12:33 AM)♥ Wrote: Just wondering if anyone (Kai-V) has any pictures of the interior of the special Corocoro case which you can get? I wonder how deep it is, could be a pretty cool carry case. Thanks.
Ah, not yet. I saw pictures of it, but nobody opened the box, hah. If I see any, I will post them here.

By the way, DranzerX13 downloaded the game, so of course he does not play with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck at the moment ...
(Nov. 22, 2009  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, DranzerX13 downloaded the game, so of course he does not play with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck at the moment ...
There is no Wii emulator, so he has to play it on the Wii with the controllers. Which I know he does.
(Nov. 22, 2009  8:37 AM)Cailany Wrote: There is no Wii emulator, so he has to play it on the Wii with the controllers. Which I know he does.

There is a Wii emulator, it's basically a Gamecube emulator but updated (lol), and like the PS2 and GC emulators, you need a beastly computer to run it. Funny thing about that emulator is that it can output video at 720p, a resolution that the Wii itself can't do.

But yeah, I'd assume those who pirate Wii games burn to discs, or have one of those USB loaders and put it on a hard-drive. So they'd still have all the regular control options.
I have a soft-modded Wii, so I've been playing it on my physical Wii Console. I use both the Wiimote + the Nunchuck. Plus there are no working Wii emulators that play commercial games at the moment. Even if there was, my PC wouldn't be able to play it. Even the newer PC's would probably get like 25-30 fps.

Anyways here's some pictures of some of the original game characters status screens:

Blader Killer
Devil Serpenter 125FS

There are 3 different Blade Killers. Yellow, Silver, Purple. The purple one is the strongest.

Tsuyoshi
Iron Bearl WD145WB
[Image: 8yxedz.jpg]

Hajime
Tornade Giran 100WF
[Image: 2vl4rjq.jpg]

Asami
Typhoon Leplys 90F
[Image: 2qx966v.jpg]

Lina
Blaze Lyncat C145BS
[Image: mokt2.jpg]

Kai
Hellfire Delphis 145FS
[Image: 29p27wk.jpg]

Queki
Fire Pavon WD145S
[Image: 119m9oj.jpg]

Kakeru
Crystal Leol D125B
[Image: 5xn60o.jpg]

Mamoru
Quake Shielzam DF145D

I still have one more character to unlock. I've beaten the game once, and on my second playthrough.
After you beat Story Mode once, you'll have a star on your save file. You start Story mode over from
the start, except you have all the parts you've unlocked in your first playthrough. There are still plenty of parts left for me to unlock. There aren't that many duplicat eparts with different stats, just a few, but have the Ω or Σ symbol in it's name. Those parts are spendy. The Leone one cost 7000 Bey Points.

There are a few more I haven't taken pics of yet. Mamoru, Mariko, Blader Killer, Dr. Albeido

Playable Characters:

-Anime/Manga-

Ginga
Kenta
Kyouya
Benkei
Tetsuya
Hikaru
Hyouma
Tsubasa
Daidouji
Ryuuga

-Original Game Characters-

Mariko
????? (Haven't unlocked this character yet)
Hajime
Asami
Kai
Queki
Lina
Tsuyoshi
Kakeru
Mamoru
Blader Killer (Yellow)
Blader Killer (Silver)
Blader Killer (Purple)

I see a few other character slots with a special symbol on it, which must mean to unlock them I have to link the 2nd DS game. In the Main Menu there is an option that says "DS Link" (Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis)
i think counter looks like a metal version of clay

So Counter Aries ED145BEee
Opened to #18 on the Media Create top 30 games sales chart. We don't get numbers for games past #10, #10 did 17,000 units. So my sub 10,000 opening may be correct, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did 12,000.
(Nov. 23, 2009  7:30 PM)Michiel19979 Wrote: i think counter looks like a metal version of clay

So Counter Aries ED145BEee

Clay is the plastic version of rock which is leone's wheel already...
I like the color of the new beyblade lol
yeah i love the green on it because its my favorite colour glad they made that bey
Famitsu is reporting it did 7,300 in the first week of release. lol
Got the game early with the help of DranzerX13.

Behold!
Full written review + gameplay videos + pics = Sometime Today.
Awesome Kai-V, thanks a lot. Doesn't look too sturdy, but it is very cute. ♥
Let's begin.
** Thanks to DranzerX13 for all his help.

Title Screen: Ginga/Kenta/Madoka , alternate: Ryuuga/Daidoji saying "Metal Fight Beyblade: Gachinko Stadium!"

[Image: DSCN1308.jpg]

Menu: We have 7 options; and every mode has a different blade near it.
- Story Mode (S.Pegasis)
- Free Battle (F.Sagittario)
- Blader Make (R.Leone)
- Bey Carry (D.Bull)
- ?? (D.Cancer)
- DS Link (W.Aquario)
- Customize (D.Wolf)
- Options (L.L.Drago)

[Image: DSCN1311.jpg]

Story Mode: There is a Map of a Giant Spaceship Thingy (So Dr.Wily-ish), and we beat characters one by one to get to the top, every arena has a boss level at the end.
Unfortunately, we cannot choose a starter Beyblade, we start with Flame Sagittario C145S.

Rules: Same, 3 points. Break the other blade or knock it out of the stadium.

Free Battle: 3 options (Standard Battle, Bey TA-1 Mode, Bey Crash).
- Standard Battle: Similar to Super Tournament Battle, 1-4 Bladers. We pick 1 of 5 stadiums, and we have different obstacles, warp portals, magnetic fields, and even BOMBS.

[Image: DSCN1313.jpg]

* I guess every MFB is present: Including a Poison Serpent clone.

- Bey TA-1: Gameplay is the same as the arcade machine. Opposing blade is in a circle platform and we are trying to make it stop by attacking in the given time limit.

- Bey Crash: This is basically our surprise to you, dear WBO bladers. DranzerX13 told me about this and I was really hyped to try it out. You all remember the "Storm Pegasis > All" episode, right? This is the same concept. Waves of blades are flying into the stadium as we knock them out of the stadium with 1-2 hits. The blades come in different sizes.

Blader Make: Basically, we pick an avatar and change our name from "Ginga" to "..."

Bey Carry: We assemble a mfb and it is saved to our wii remote.

DS Link: For the 2nd DS game, obviously. I hope the sync will unlock Cyber Pegasis.

Customize: We cannot buy parts from Madoka, but we can use our parts to create different beys, or change the parts of the bey that we use (5 slots, which is very convenient imo)

[Image: DSCN1314.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1315-1.jpg]

We can see the 3D render of our Beyblade whee. That is what I use in story mode: Tornade Aquario 90RF. Grin

Other than that:

Pros:
+ A "limited Beyblade", Counter Leone
+ Launching is simple
+ Reason to keep playing story mode twice: Omega and Sigma parts, which are pricey, but very powerful.
+ Bey Crash mode

Cons:
- No Motionplus support
- Ultimate Attack animations could be better
- Story mode is short

Overall: I really liked the game. There are some flaws, but it is a Beyblade game after all.

Videos: GRRRR Uploading is a pain, links coming soon..
(Nov. 27, 2009  5:44 PM)bey tempest Wrote: whats that leone thing supposed to be
... How about a box, a case ...
your Tornade Aquario 90RF looks like it has drills on it o.o
that would hurt alot!
i reckon they should really make tornade but its probably to dangerous or something.