Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

(Sep. 16, 2009  1:15 PM)Omega Wrote: Chocked that rock leone's clear wheel is so green compared to mine, mines more aqua.
The power of green Sharpie on yellow Leone clear wheels.

It could just be my imagination, but the clear wheel looks like it's got a really light blue tint to it?
Counter Leone... sounds like a cool blade to me. Maybe, in the game, you hold the nunchuck and the wii remote like a launcher... Or else (another possibility) you spin the Wii Remote around in circles or something...

This game seems interesting enough though.
there are 2 reasons im getting this 1 to play the game all day and night to rot my brain and 2 for counter leone WHO DOSENT WANNA A BLADE NAMED COUNTER LEONE >Smile
CoroCoro October 2009 issue - The new Metal Fight Beyblade Video Games.

thanks to yuusuke1303 for the snapshot. ^__^

http://i37.tinypic.com/2i0q5n5.jpg
That picture... Pre-HWS Wheels with a Clear Wheel on top...Wut!?
(Sep. 28, 2009  5:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: That picture... Pre-HWS Wheels with a Clear Wheel on top...Wut!?

this is what happens when you don't even read the page you're posting on
(Sep. 28, 2009  5:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is what happens when you don't even read the page you're posting on

Yea...

Ah well, things happen. My apologies.
Following the update of this official website too, we know that the Wiimote is used to simulate a launch, and it seems you can attack the opponent by waving your Wiimote from left to right. Four players can play. There is a Story Mode and a Free Mode, which is basically like the Battle Mode. There are different kind of stadiums, like one with bombs in it ...

The Counter Wheel is clearly seen on the 'Game Flow' page.
Considering how both the new Fullmetal Alchemist, and DragonBall games for Wii faired in Japan, I wouldn't be surprised to see this one open to a sub 10,000 units first week.
Hm, I am not certain where this video comes from, but it shows how the Wiimote will be used and what kind of things will happen in general :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AdgLHyHHc
(Nov. 12, 2009  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I am not certain where this video comes from, but it shows how the Wiimote will be used and what kind of things will happen in general :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AdgLHyHHc

it came from the Wii's "Everyone's Nintendo Channel" in Japan.
That Youtube user NintenDaan uploads a lot of videos from it.
game looks awful, i'm shocked
(Nov. 12, 2009  3:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: game looks awful, i'm shocked

well i like the game Crying
Can you play Japan Wii games on a American Wii or are they locked
I love the insane Wheel designs they have in these games ahaha
(Nov. 12, 2009  3:46 AM)LDrago Wrote: Can you play Japan Wii games on a American Wii or are they locked

Not unless yours has had some illegal modification done to it.
mod chips aren't illegal
(Nov. 12, 2009  5:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: mod chips aren't illegal

I wasn't only talking about Mod Chips. The Wii's firmware system was cracked a long time ago.

Both violates the console's TOS, so it might as well be illegal.
(Nov. 12, 2009  10:09 PM)To Wrote: I wasn't only talking about Mod Chips. The Wii's firmware system was cracked a long time ago.

Both violates the console's TOS, so it might as well be illegal.

TOS is not legally binding
Mine will be in my mail sometime next week. I have Homebrew Channel + GeckoOS (Play Wii games from any region) installed on my Wii. ^__^
Just like what was written in the first post, and anywhere else really ...