Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

XD I may get this. I think I could play it..... (I've softmodded my Wii)
If it comes with Anubis, that's enough reason for me to get it =D
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this better have wii vitality sensor integration!

Sorry guys it's quite clear it'll use Wii Speak so that you can beat the entire game by yelling "I suck at math" at the screen.
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:28 AM)To Wrote: Sorry guys it's quite clear it'll use Wii Speak so that you can beat the entire game by yelling "I suck at math" at the screen.

lmaooo

hey maybe you can shoot your beyblades onto the balance board
Knowing Hudson you'll probably control the Beyblade with the Balance Board.
Your guyz' discussion makes me sad inside.

Doesn't help I already goad my real MFB into doing retarded attacks (failing horribly), if I really have to do it on this Wii game I think all dignity will be lost @@
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:28 AM)To Wrote: Sorry guys it's quite clear it'll use Wii Speak so that you can beat the entire game by yelling "I suck at math" at the screen.

That's......well if I'm good at math...wouldn't I lose every game...?
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:15 AM)Kei Wrote: The more excited you are, the more powerful your launch will be!

The more emo you are, the less powerful your launch will be then....
The Vitality Sensor should be reading your levels of BeySpirit.
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:19 PM)To Wrote: The Vitality Sensor should be reading your levels of BeySpirit.

Chocked_2

Err...wut?
and your ability to control your bey during gameplay depends on it! (your beyspirit)
am getting exied Grin

Edit: Ok enough Tired this is getting stupid
Blader DJ beats the game automatically.
im buying this for the blade and the game..........i like testing games to rate....and i like using special attacks....
Isyour Wii chipped? Otherwise you won't be able to play it.
Imagine:
Balance Board + Zapper for Launcher Grip + Guitar Hero Mic to yell.
That'd be epic. Although Brad says that Hudson's MFB same sucks, its not that bad. Tongue_out YELL TO WIN.
(Jul. 31, 2009  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i don't like the wii but i'd be lying if i said the idea of using a wiimote to shoot a beyblade didn't intrigue me

If this was the gimmick, I guess it would be something like Hold A or B then pull back on command. If so, I would find it interesting.
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:02 AM)Kei Wrote: This better have Wii MotionPlus integration!

That would allow you to launch at angles, move at the last second in effort to trick the cpu/player2, and some swort of motion control that involves pulling the ripcord.

Wii Motionplus would sure turn this into a great game, though i have a feeling that wii motionplus will end up ignored like ROB back on the NES/Famicom.
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:33 PM)firelord767 Wrote: That would allow you to launch at angles, move at the last second in effort to trick the cpu/player2, and some swort of motion control that involves pulling the ripcord.

Wii Motionplus would sure turn this into a great game, though i have a feeling that wii motionplus will end up ignored like ROB back on the NES/Famicom.

unfortunately this would also require a really complex physics engine that the wii couldn't support and it would also require a lot of work that hudson would definitely not do
So complications in coding defeat the purpose of the wii... well that just screams "NINTENDO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THEIR HARDWARE!".
I think the Wii could handle some of the physics. It's just Hudson likely wouldn't put the effort in to code the physics.

It would definately something cool if there was an MFB game for PS3 that supported the wand. But I'm pretty sure Hudson doesn't develop retail games for PS3. Costs too much, and requires too much effort for their liking.
Nintendo is too focused on making games for the masses, but perhaps next gen will see the fixes we need for this type of gameplay... or full imersion.
Hey, hey...since this is the first wii beyblade game...Hudson won't put in a lot of effort as they won't know how well this is going to sell.

Oh well, I really need to wait before I get a review out of the game...probably better than the ds though
(Aug. 03, 2009  7:38 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Hey, hey...since this is the first wii beyblade game...Hudson won't put in a lot of effort
Lol... I dont think these are related.

ll get this game, just for the beyblade^^ as long as its some kind of limited edition bey like quetz. Im curious to see how theyre going to integrate the wii system with beyblade, hopefully it should be at least a little bit fun xD
i hope the graphics wont suck as much as the ds=(
(Aug. 03, 2009  7:38 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Hey, hey...since this is the first wii beyblade game...Hudson won't put in a lot of effort as they won't know how well this is going to sell.

if only there were some way for hudson to find out if beyblade was popular
The graphics were the least of MFB DS's problems.