Metal Fight Beyblade DS

(Apr. 20, 2009  12:57 AM)Ozzyschach Wrote: I know the Quet probably won't be strong, but could you make a vid of it fighting something weak, like a plastic.
We want to see it in action and to know it isn't hurt.
There's no action in that.
So I conned my friend into buying this for me (he owes me about $100), along with a starter.
...............can't you get more than that with $100? :\
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: ...............can't you get more than that with £100? :\

$100CAD is a lot less than 100 GBP. And unless you use YJA that game is not cheap (bout 70ish)
Uh, I meant $. But I was thinking about USD. Either way, I'm sure I saw it cheaper than that.......but I guess I could've been looking at the Bid Price. I don't really remember. ^^;
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uh, I meant $. But I was thinking about USD. Either way, I'm sure I saw it cheaper than that.......but I guess I could've been looking at the Bid Price. I don't really remember. ^^;

Bid price, or USD. CAD is still lower (To is from Toronto if I am not mistaken)
Yeah we plan to get it from PlayAsia who has it at like $74.
If you want, I got a $5 off coupon for PlayAsia I could PM you, help cut the costs a little.
Does it have an expiry date? 'Cause knowing my friend he'll place the order at the end of next month or something. If it doesn't, or if the expiry date is far into the future, it would be a greatly appreciated. Although I kind of feel odd, he should be the one repaying me not you...
Expires May 21st ,so there's a chance it might not be of use.
ToysNJoys said they'd ordered this for me. I can't wait. x3
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Toys n Joys never sent me my stadiums. It's been about two weeks.

I'm just going to ask for store credit and buy this.

I took 2 weeks to for them ship out my order and 1 week to arrive. 3 weeks total Chocked
(Apr. 24, 2009  1:23 AM)blader9 Wrote: I took 2 weeks to for them ship out my order and 1 week to arrive. 3 weeks total Chocked
Doesn't matter - it's $50.
Hey guys i´ve been searching in the whole forum for a "MFB-DS"Thread. So it seems i found one and would like to ask all of you if someone is playing this game seriously. In that case how far did you come until now? I have problems defeating the(probable final) enemy looking like a savage it think with quetzacotl as his blade(as its japanese i can´t tell by the name even when comparing the blade to the pics i saw on the web from QUetza.)
One of my problems is that i am not that familiar with the whole abbreviations regarding the At/Df - things as well as the description of all reallife as well as the ingame blades. The numbers have to do with the weight of the weight-ring(former)/ track(now). Maybe someone can guide trough to how to build a descent blade (AT/END/DEF) ingame as well as in reallife
or linking me to a existing thread(which in that case i didn´t found previously and i want to apologize for).
The Weight Disk is not the same as the Track.......they serve two totally different purposes. :X
i loved all those height-altering, gimmick-filled weight disks
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:34 AM)BladerFromPast Wrote: Hey guys i´ve been searching in the whole forum for a "MFB-DS"Thread. So it seems i found one and would like to ask all of you if someone is playing this game seriously. In that case how far did you come until now? I have problems defeating the(probable final) enemy looking like a savage it think with quetzacotl as his blade(as its japanese i can´t tell by the name even when comparing the blade to the pics i saw on the web from QUetza.)
One of my problems is that i am not that familiar with the whole abbreviations regarding the At/Df - things as well as the description of all reallife as well as the ingame blades. The numbers have to do with the weight of the weight-ring(former)/ track(now). Maybe someone can guide trough to how to build a descent blade (AT/END/DEF) ingame as well as in reallife
or linking me to a existing thread(which in that case i didn´t found previously and i want to apologize for).
i also reached the final boss. but i couldnt defeat him Unhappy
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:37 AM)Rocky Wrote: The Weight Disk is not the same as the Track.......they serve two totally different purposes. :X

I know - what i meant is that in the ds game the track defines the number standing beside the name of the part and is an indicator for the weight of the track.(track weight + restweight = BB-weight)

I only compared to the former blades where generally the weight disc was for the purpose of well beeing heavy/having weight ^^ as its not in anymore when talking about MFB/hybrid systems
I haven't played the DS game so I cannot be sure of how it works on there but the number in the Track name indicates the height. I am not sure why they would change that for the DS game........:X
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:53 AM)Rocky Wrote: I haven't played the DS game so I cannot be sure of how it works on there but the number in the Track name indicates the height. I am not sure why they would change that for the DS game........:X

As mentioned i am searching for information just like those regarding the description of the blade (parts) as well as all kind of attributes- So it has nothing to do with the WEIGHT but actually with the HEIGHT??thx for letting me know!
@all: So are there any other important things i have to know regarding the abreviations etc? Of what parts did your "final"-blades consist of? Any help regarding the final boss?
Ooh, okay. Well the wiki should help then. Obviously the HWS blades are slightly different but seeing as the DS game only uses the 4-layer blades, this should help.

The Awesomeness That Is The Beywiki Wrote:Face: Hexagonal screw-like piece that fastens the Beyblade together, similar to Bit Protector from the HMS. They feature graffiti-style illustrations on the top (i.e. Bull, Pegasis, etc).
Wheel: Main source of attack from a Beyblade; unlike HMS, the Wheel is completely made out of metal to compensate for the lack of a Weight Disk. They use various shaped protrusions to lower the spin velocity of an opponent. The Wheel is fundamentally the same as the Attack Ring from the HMS and plastic Beyblades. The shooter connects directly to the Wheel and does not depend on the Face or the Track for a solid connection. The Wheel may or may not determine spin direction (this information is currently unknown).
Track: The Track is the component of the Beyblade that connects the Wheel and Bottom. The Track determines the height of the Beyblade. Their names (when read with a decimal before the last digit) determine their height in millimeters. For example, Pegasis' Track is called 105, which stands for 10.5 MM.
Bottom: The bottom of the Beyblade. It has interchangeable tips which the Beyblade spins on. Movement patterns can be altered with the differently shaped tips that can be used. It is similar to the Blade Base from plastic Beyblades or the Running Core from HMS.
good combo in mfb ds: pegasis 90 hf. you can use the specials with this one.
(Apr. 29, 2009  12:00 PM)pegasis Wrote: good combo in mfb ds: pegasis 90 hf. you can use the specials with this one.

i tried just at the moment(your suggestion) but still absolutely no chance - even my aquario with nearly full end + all Ats >55% isn´t able to take that damn thing down Uncertain Sure there are other ways than Atk vs Atk but even all MY defensive or endurance blades with very high stats aren´t enough Tired
its a 2 out of 3 match?also do you save up power for special attacks?i so i could tell you a good strategy
yes you have to save power.
also always scream during the match so you dont miss any of the chances to attack.
lol i feel stupid when i play this game and start screaming in front of my parents XD