Metal Fight Beyblade DS

hmmmm, I started the game yesterday, and for some reason when I battle with Kyouya the game freezes I think it might be related with the mic thing o_0
If I were going to buy this game would it work on my nintendo ds? I would have thought it would only work for japanese Nintendo ds's ?
(May. 05, 2009  6:04 AM)Raykon Wrote: If I were going to buy this game would it work on my nintendo ds? I would have thought it would only work for japanese Nintendo ds's ?

Nintendo DS is region-free.
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i loved all those height-altering, gimmick-filled weight disks

..haha.. lmao Tired (yeah - days later ^^) ~sry for misinterpreting a japanese-text-filled game~

@all
thx for the tipps.. - still have to beat the game
If anyone found the most effective way to beat that guy pls tell me
oh great. they come out with 3 death note games in japan and dont release them over here, but this carp they do??
(May. 07, 2009  1:40 AM)arbitor365 Wrote: oh great. they come out with 3 death note games in japan and dont release them over here, but this carp they do??
Metal Fight Beyblade DS was only released in Japan ... ? Other people have probably gotten it illegally.
You do realized this is only available in Japan right now. There is no guarantee that they will release it here.

EDIT: beaten!
Sorry guys but I laughed at this, it is funny. I eat Carp.Speechless
seeing as this is a board for spinning tops adding a word filter just makes our lives easier. It's been there for a while and is staying, so I'd get used to it.
This is a game meant for kids, foo'.

Please refrain from any homosexual insults. That's highly offensive, and generally merits a warning.

And what do you have against Freddy Mercury?
(May. 07, 2009  1:44 AM)arbitor365 Wrote: is this the Freddy Mercury censorship brigade!?!?!

Hey man, Freddy Mercury was amazing >Uncertain

Don't get all angry and insulting just because theres a filter.
Khel, why didn't you warn him?

Why did you all quote a post against the rules?

Why did nobody press this? [Image: postbit_report.png]

Come on guys ...
My apologies Brad, I was being careless.

I should have warned him
(May. 07, 2009  2:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Khel, why didn't you warn him?

Why did you all quote a post against the rules?

Why did nobody press this? [Image: postbit_report.png]

Come on guys ...
Quoting his post is bad?

Because almost every admin is online and active. You guys are waaay fast at noticing things.
(May. 07, 2009  2:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Quoting his post is bad?

Quoting a post that breaks the rules is bad? Duh? We have to go through and edit the posts of everyone who quotes an offensive message as well.
that has got to be an anoying job having to be the ones who edit all the offensive stuff on this site(moving on)
So when does the game come to the USA?
(May. 07, 2009  2:16 AM)Rustin Wrote: So when does the game come to the USA?

When they release MFB in the US (which will most likely be in 2010), the game should be releasd soon after.
The video game might not be released outside Japan. It depends what the companies want to do.

In other news, from what I understood, a Beyblade game for the Wii should be produced :
http://www.inside-games.jp/news/353/35318.html
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/05/20/hud...rts-to-ds/

I am posting this here because it might just be a Wii version of Metal Fight Beyblade DS, just like it could be something else. Once I find more information, appropriate actions will be taken.
So I got this game yesterday. I haven't a clue as to what to really do. I've battled like thrice, and it wasn't the most pleasant of times.

Atleast the Beyblade is pretty. Dunno what I'll do with the Beypointer thing.
I don't mind if they release it as a Wii game. Hopefull they'll release a new beyblade to with it? Some sort of awesome recolour. Grin
Ooooh sounds cool Grin. This could actually turn out decent (assuming they use the wii mote and nunchuk well.)
(May. 21, 2009  11:34 AM)Rocky Wrote: I don't mind if they release it as a Wii game. Hopefull they'll release a new beyblade to with it? Some sort of awesome recolour. Grin
We haven't been given a beyblade with anything since the original series DVD's, and even then, that was a Seaborg Tired
Something makes me doubt that will change.
We got a Golden Quetz with the DS game. Speechless
The topic was kind of based on the EU/US release possibility, we haven't gotten beyblades with any products other than that DVD.