Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

(Apr. 03, 2011  2:26 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 4D 103 HD RAW added.

Thanks DranzerX13
Thank you for the contributions ^^
thanks for your hard work, DranzerX13. I will not post useless posts anymore. keep up the good work.
I'd say it would be interesting to see episode 98 BUT with all the work DranzerX13 is doing for us already, it would only be impolite to rush and keep asking for the episode. If people are so interested in knowing why it isn't there, then look further back in the comments to this thread and you'll be able to see it.

I will only say thank you a lot for all the work you spend on this DranzerX13. It is really appreciated.
(Apr. 04, 2011  2:05 PM)GDranzer1 Wrote: is episode 104 comin out today

No, it is every Sunday and it has been for the past year now. Also I believe that the thread for episode 104 tells the airing date so you could have checked there.
Episode 104 I accidentally encoded with Bakugan Battle Brawlers Gundalian Invaders episode 2 Japanese audio. Both ts files and audio files are in the same folder when I encode. I deleted the file, and am re-encoding it. I encode both Metal Fight Beyblade and Bakugan now. Should be up in 2 hours or so.
Thank you very much DranzerX13 ! =D
You're the best.
Can not open Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 36 (1280x720) Need help. Thanks a lot!
Episode 22 has been subbed by Yuurisan-subs. DranzerX13, if you want me to supply DDL links for episodes 19 to 22, let me know, and I will post them here.

Edit: Here's Episode 21, at least. I have to DL 19 and 20 via torrents, and my uTorrent is full ATM.
MFB ep21 by ZP&YuS (h264 MKV)

Edit 2: Currently DLing the torrents for episodes 19 and 20 subbed, both from Yuurisan-Subs' site itself. For now, take their latest release, Episode 22.
MFB ep22 by ZP&YuS (h264 MKV)

Edit 3: Got both eps 19 and 20 in my computer and Megaupload-ed them.
MFB ep19 by ZP&YuS (h264 MKV)
MFB ep20 by ZP&YuS (h264 MKV)
Sorry for double posting, but if no one else knew, episodes 19 to 22 by ZP and YuS have been uploaded for DDL via Megaupload, seeing as they're not on the OP.
Thank you Dranzer! This is what I'm gonna watch all day Grin
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 105 HD RAW added.

I added 19-22 subbed links on first post.
thanks for your fast delivery of new episodes. good work.
Thanks again Dranzer for your hard work Smile
Thanks DranzerX13 your a legend Tongue_out
Episode 103 is the start of the new series or is it continuation of mfb explosion....
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:15 PM)sarthakdas Wrote: Episode 103 is the start of the new series or is it continuation of mfb explosion....

Try reading the topic for that episode, you should know that by now.
I dont see the point in subbing the first 51 episodes because if we want to watch them, we can watch metal fusion for it.

There is no way I can watch the episodes 52 onwards because i cant speak that language (That's annoying, need to learn it). Is there any way you can skip the first 51 and go to 52 onwards because i wanna watch them. Dont worry if thats a problem, I can wait :\