Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

(Apr. 25, 2011  11:44 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: I dont see the point in subbing the first 51 episodes because if we want to watch them, we can watch metal fusion for it.

There is no way I can watch the episodes 52 onwards because i cant speak that language (That's annoying, need to learn it). Is there any way you can skip the first 51 and go to 52 onwards because i wanna watch them. Dont worry if thats a problem, I can wait :\

The script for the english version is different to the japanese version so people would like to see the original dialouge.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:44 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: I dont see the point in subbing the first 51 episodes because if we want to watch them, we can watch metal fusion for it.

There is no way I can watch the episodes 52 onwards because i cant speak that language (That's annoying, need to learn it). Is there any way you can skip the first 51 and go to 52 onwards because i wanna watch them. Dont worry if thats a problem, I can wait :\

The raws are up for, I GUESS, subbers to work from. That's how I see it, anyway. If anything, Yuurisan-subs are working on the episodes as well at a turtle's pace. But at least they haven't dropped the project. I am keeping a watch constantly to DL any new eps and post up DDLs of them on here.
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:02 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: The raws are up for, I GUESS, subbers to work from. That's how I see it, anyway. If anything, Yuurisan-subs are working on the episodes as well at a turtle's pace. But at least they haven't dropped the project. I am keeping a watch constantly to DL any new eps and post up DDLs of them on here.

But if subbing is what i think it is and how you do it, it really should not take long to even sub an episode. Unless i'm wrong and it takes days to just translate 20 mins............
Well, subbers aren't really just one person. It's often a bunch of people. And each of those people have lives that conflict with the subbing schedule. They can post releases regularly or irregularly, but they work on their own pace. Not anyone else's.
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:44 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Well, subbers aren't really just one person. It's often a bunch of people. And each of those people have lives that conflict with the subbing schedule. They can post releases regularly or irregularly, but they work on their own pace. Not anyone else's.

I know how stuff like that conflicts with outside life but around half an hour to sub 5 mins of an anime (because there are people in that persons group subbing the same episode) should not take long. at least one a week and a half or something.

BTW: Do you sub or know how to?
By the way, they have other, more popular anime to sub as well. Plus, not only does it have to be translated by one person, but someone has to also time it with the scenes so everything fits, and that can be complex.

Seriosuly, everyone should just stop discussing the fansubs ...
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriosuly, everyone should just stop discussing the fansubs ...

XD but its one of the only things to talk about.............some of us viewers (Me...) are wanting subbed so what better to talk about than subbing, it might get someone who subbed's more encouraged to help get the job done, who knows :\
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:41 AM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: XD but its one of the only things to talk about.............some of us viewers (Me...) are wanting subbed so what better to talk about than subbing, it might get someone who subbed's more encouraged to help get the job done, who knows :\

Obviously nobody who subs is here, otherwise they would have personally posted something or subbed something already ...
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously nobody who subs is here, otherwise they would have personally posted something or subbed something already ...

True, but they could come see it later on and post about it. (I think im good at come backs Tongue_out)
Maybe you SHOULDN'T. "Comebacks" or not, there's a rule in this place. And if Kai-V already said to stop talking about it, then just drop it already.
Thanks DranzerX13 for uploading the episodes, hehe, I am kind of bored now, so I will try and see which ones interest me.
Well, DranzerX13, Could you please upload them to Mediafire too? It makes two ways to download it. As some countries do not allow megaupload at all....
(Apr. 07, 2010  3:51 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 52 SD RAW added. Enjoy![/align]

(Apr. 11, 2010  4:38 AM)tyux89 Wrote: DranzerX13 I am WaitÄ°NG Grin Episode ADDED PLS Grin
You are right,the episodes are really hard to get. Anyway, are there any sub for episode 23 onwards because I would like to watch them in sub. Thank You Very Much and I appreciate the hard work!!
EM,, I live in malaysia so there is no beyblade metal fusion episodes here. So there is no beyblade metal fusion episodes here

Thank you again.
In YS-Sub's last update, MFB 23 wasn't among them. I'm keeping an eye on their updates and will post DDLs of them on this thread accordingly.
great, thank you. now i can enjoy this episode
Thank you, DranzerX13. Your the best but can you upload an alternet download for atleast the 4D episodes. like mediafire. Please! if you can't i understand.
Good to see that Yurisan and ZP are still subbing episodes of the first season of Metal Fight. Thanks for the links! Will download the episodes soon. If they ever need to drop it for any reason, I would gladly take over once my Japanese is at an appropriate level. The next three years should see to that! I am studying it at uni you see. Tongue_out_wink
Hi All,
my first post.
I'd like to thank you Dranzer for this incredible work. Really.
Little question: isn't episode 51 available on 1280x720?

Regards
thx a lot for the episodes!!! I wonder where you get them from?