Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

it's been a week and the Japanese guys don't want use to see episode 98, they are selfish.
(Mar. 08, 2011  12:37 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: it's been a week and the Japanese guys don't want use to see episode 98, they are selfish.

That is not the way things work ... You do not understand the situation at all, so just stop posting about this.
(Mar. 08, 2011  12:26 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Zanon is being lazy in getting the episodes to his translator, that's why things are slow. To top it all off, Yuurisan Subs suffered a huge loss last year, their owner.

When you say "their owner", you mean "Yuurisan" or the site that hosts them?
Yeah. The Yuurisan twins quit. The Dan guy there now owns it.
My raw capper tried to cap Bakugan New Vestroia Special today, and instead the news about the Tsunami was on it. According to TV-A schedule, MFB Baku is still scheduled to air at it's set time, so hopefully the news about the Tsunami won't interrupt it. and my raw capper didn't get affected by the Tsunami, which i'm glad he's ok.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:41 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Yeah. The Yuurisan twins quit. The Dan guy there now owns it.

Oosh...so...is that why subs for that series is so slow? Not that I mind, because I'm not in a hurry. But still...that sucks to hear...
yes, lucky that TV Tokyo is not affected too. btw, really wanna see The Fallen Emperor. soz, but i have no idea what happen on that.
An explanation from Kai-V of what happened in the episode is on the thread. Tbh it didn't sound that interesting.
I am curious about ep 98 as well! But we still gotta wait
After all, Dranzer is not obligated to post these for us anyway so thank you XD

Sorry off-topic, I recall there was a thread of episodes of the old season... I wonder where it went? Unhappy
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:32 PM)misquared Wrote: I am curious about ep 98 as well! But we still gotta wait
After all, Dranzer is not obligated to post these for us anyway so thank you XD

Sorry off-topic, I recall there was a thread of episodes of the old season... I wonder where it went? Unhappy

Ep 98 was just the simple Da Xiang vs Caesar ending as a DRAW where Caesar later came back to his senses.... People should be more curious on season 3 rather than that episode..

Season 1 eps are in this topic as well, just scroll down and you'll see it.
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:15 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Ep 98 was just the simple Da Xiang vs Caesar ending as a DRAW where Caesar later came back to his senses.... People should be more curious on season 3 rather than that episode..

Did it officially end as a draw ? I think that was just my interpretation since we never saw Da Xiang's Beyblade stop spinning.
Due to the Earthquake in Japan, this thread will be locked until further notice. So no one can complain about episodes being released, what not. No PMing me about when an episode will be released either. So far Metal Fight Beyblade is still scheduled to air at it's set time, but some other anime have their ep time/date changed due to the Earthquake.
Ep100 will still air today, but there are some anime shows that have suspended broadcast for the week.
hey, can anybody tell me why there isn't a link for episode 98?
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:16 PM)Leone75 Wrote: hey, can anybody tell me why there isn't a link for episode 98?

DranzerX13 said that the raw capper failed to capture that episode.

If you want to see it then the most likely way is to wait for the DVD/dub release; DranzerX13 will most likely be getting those and encode/upload it for us.
Episode 100 is amazing, I can't wait for the Basalt Horogium episode, Really appreciated for all you're work DranzerX13.
DranzerX13, I have subs for episode 21 from Yuurisan Subs that I DLed from what I thought was a dead torrent. You don't have the subs for 19 to 21 in the front post, so do you want me to supply some DDLs of those?
Thanks again for the chapters.
Prompt as always! Thanks DranzerX13!
Kyoya san, If DanzerX13 got episdoe 98, he will eventually upload it. He has told all people that no one should force him to get it. Making posts like yours, will get yourself get warned. be careful. besides, Metal Fight Beyblade 4D will start next week Sunday, so why not just watch the new 4D series instead, ep 98 isn't that interesting anyways.
All that happens in 98 is Da Xiang brings Caesar back to his old self after beating him.

So as Tracker said, just get hyped for 4D!
Something tells me 4d is going to make kyouya saying:MY FANG LEONE IS BETTER BLAH BLAH I WILL DEFEAT YOU GINGKA HAGANE....something like that