Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 98! ITS ALMOST REACHING THE HUNDRETH EPISODE! IM DIEING TO SEE THE EPISODE!
i am so tired of seeing people asking patiently for the upload. please warn those people.
Hmmm i see Episode 98 on First page but cannot Download.I think its still Uploading.
(Mar. 29, 2010  7:46 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Updated on 03/01/2011

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 98 HD RAW will be available sometime today hopefully.
I don't have it yet. Still trying to get it.
I know that, otherwise, we can download it.
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:55 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I don't have it yet. Still trying to get it.

hey, thank you, I think it is very cool what are doing for your fellow WBO members... and if any other person wishes to be as eager as a child about the upload, you can simply help DranzerX13 by looking for it aswell, or sending some of your files for DranzerX13 can trade, to get the video. try not to be simpletons.......
DranzerX13 is uploading it himself and not from other youtubers who copy this and get all the credit.
If anyone else PM's me again about if I have episode 98 link, I will give out a warning. If I had the link for it, I'd upload it right away, so STOP ASKING!!!
great finally people will stop asking, I hate immature people who just keep asking.
How often does the new subbed version come out for the next episode?
Well, I know subs for 19 and 20 are out there somewhere (who they're by, I don't know), but after that, I don't think there are other subs yet...
I was the one who subbed a few of the Baku episodes, but... I dropped it after that. Saigo's gonna try and translate the first episode of Metal Fight Beyblade 4D when it comes out.
So who's subbing the first two parts? The last of part 1 and the Battle Bladers?
ZP is...whenever they get around to it that is.
Ah.....yeah, I was wondering. Because at first, it felt like they left off at a good place to hold off on a bit, but...now the suspense is killing me because it doesn't seem like a "filler" anymore. So i'm a tad antsy on when the next episodes would be subbed....and believe me when I say this, I am NEVER like this when it comes to subs. I think I like this show that much.
Thanks Dranzer!

ep 100 looks like it's gonna be BOSS, didn't expect the match up showed in the ending.
So...my query is this. What with Baku coming to an end soon and 4D airing almost straight after, what will become of the subtitling of the first season? Will it be continued and completed?
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:09 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: So...my query is this. What with Baku coming to an end soon and 4D airing almost straight after, what will become of the subtitling of the first season? Will it be continued and completed?

We keep saying that we are not part of the sub team at all, so ask them, not us.
I realise that. However, it seems some users here are able to contact the team directly or at least gain information from them somehow about the projects they are covering; hence the reason for my inquiry being posted in this thread. If I knew how and where to contact them, I would have already done so. I do not know what to do to go about that so I would appreciate it if someone could share what means there are for me to ask them the question you cannot answer.
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:38 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I realise that. However, it seems some users here are able to contact the team directly or at least gain information from them somehow about the projects they are covering; hence the reason for my inquiry being posted in this thread. If I knew how and where to contact them, I would have already done so. I do not know what to do to go about that so I would appreciate it if someone could share what means there are for me to ask them the question you cannot answer.

Google ZeroPositive, Yuurisan fansubs ?
Zanon is being lazy in getting the episodes to his translator, that's why things are slow. To top it all off, Yuurisan Subs suffered a huge loss last year, their owner.