Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

Stop asking about the subs, nobody knows when they will be released.
The .ts file of episode 90's audio timing was perfect. Don't know why some of the timing was a bit off on the avi I encoded. The SD raw will be available within the next few days.
I have uploaded episode 91 on YouTube just in case. Here is the link:
awesome thanks!episode 91 was epic!
Does anyone know a link where I could find Metal fight explosion episodes english subtitled starting at ep 52?
none of season 2 has been subbed in english yet.
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:56 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: none of season 2 has been subbed in english yet.

Correction ^^ only episode 62

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/catego...98aSfepheJ
2 subbed episodes from Explosion, and not the other?

I rather sub them myself.
wow that was fast.
Episode 92 was absolutely amazing !!
Can't wait for 93. I'm guessing Ryuuga will make a grand entrance and destroy Jack.
I'm watching episode 92 right now. It looks good. I wonder how Ryuuga will make his appearance like the guy above me.
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm watching episode 93 right now.

I hope you had a typo on 93 instead of 92 , or you are lying
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:07 PM)Pundar16 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm watching episode 93 right now.

I hope you had a typo on 93 instead of 92 , or you are lying

It was a typo lol. I can't watch 93 yet.
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:36 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 93 HD RAW added.

I'm downloading it as we speak. I can't wait to watch this in HD !!!
Thank you so much for the consistently high quality uploads. Keep up the good work !
OH WOW !
Episode 93 was flipping awesome !
What an episode.
It's out of this world.
Ryuuga was insane.
The best episode yet.

I doubt Episode 94 or 95 will come close. I guess it's similar to the Ryuuga vs Kyoya battle, given that it was better than Ryuuga vs Gingka. Hopefully Gingka gets his butt served to him by Damian so that Faust and Big Bang Pegasis can be introduced !
Im new here.I downloading Episode 93 Cant wait to see it!!!!Just a question who is the Winner?xD
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:09 PM)yurob70 Wrote: Im new here.I downloading Episode 93 Cant wait to see it!!!!Just a question who is the Winner?xD
Watch the episode, and do not post that here. We have topics for each episode.
Ok sorry.Cant wait to see it.Thx For Uplaoding Episode 93!!!
Thank you for sharing Dranzer.
I've been really looking forward to this episode.
Man the episode was awesome! I have it on my Youtube Channel JUST IN Case anyone hasn't watched it yet....

It was a great episode
you will not post more than the episodes with subtitles?