Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

When could post 92 RAW (704x396) ? Thanks.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:06 AM)karodisi Wrote: When could post 92 RAW (704x396) ? Thanks.

Yes sorry to bother you Dranzerx13 but is it coming or should i download the 720p version instead of waiting ???
I use share or prefect dark to download RAW, but it has no result of 720 92&93 RAW.
The reason why Perfect Dark hasn't displayed results yet of the SD raws (92&93) is because the encoder hasn't uploaded them yet. Once in awhile he/she is on vacation or is probably busy with other things, but auto caps it. It happened with 84-86 SD raw. after 83 SD raw was uploaded, it was like 3 weeks before 84-86 were uploaded. This doesn't happen all the time, but I think that the uploader will upload 92-94 on Tuesday or Wednesday.

94 HD RAW added.
When comes Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion Episode 95????Cant wait to see it
SO Tobi is Faust/Hades Inc? wow that's gonna be an AWESOME episode!
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:28 PM)yurob70 Wrote: Omg Best Episode Ever

Glad to see you enjoyed it. I'm sure the episodes will only get better from here on in, with Tobi --> Faust and GGG entering Hades Inc. I hope to see the summary of MFBE 98, since I think Ryuuga will lose to Faust and his Basalt Horogium.
95 HD RAW added. I fell asleep during it uploading to Veoh, but it's uploaded on MU now for you all to download.
When are you going to sub more episodes? cause that would be awesome Joyful_3
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)infernal Wrote: When are you going to sub more episodes? cause that would be awesome Joyful_3

Nobody here subs episodes, so go ask that elsewhere.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)infernal Wrote: When are you going to sub more episodes? cause that would be awesome Joyful_3

Nobody here subs episodes, so go ask that elsewhere.

Does everyone speak japanese or what?
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:37 PM)infernal Wrote: Does everyone speak japanese or what?

The storyline is not difficult to take in and with Saigo's episode summary translation we all have enough intelligence to basically understand the anime without subs.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:37 PM)infernal Wrote: Does everyone speak japanese or what?
No, we just have a decent intelligence and can understand a very expressive, exaggerated show meant for young kids.
Well said Kai.

On the topic of Ep 96, did anyone else find that explosion caused by the tower a little..... over the top? lol.
Even for the anime's standards!
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:04 PM)RyuutarouFukami Wrote: Well said Kai.

On the topic of Ep 96, did anyone else find that explosion caused by the tower a little..... over the top? lol.

Nope,considering in the last episode of G-revolution the whole world almost ended.
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:04 PM)RyuutarouFukami Wrote: Well said Kai.

Aquila112 ' Wrote: Nope,considering in the last episode of G-revolution the whole world almost ended.

There is a topic to discuss random thoughts or there is a topic for episode 96 so please take about it there , this thread is only to update episodes Smile
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 97 HD RAW added.

Thanks so much DranzerX13. You are a legend !
My raw capper told me today that ep98 failed to cap, so i'm going to go to Utatane and download the HD raw from there. those ones are capped on TV Tokyo Digital. Hopefully he/she is willing to trade me a file he/she wants for it.
DranzerX13, when beyblade metal fight episode 98 be relesed?
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:03 PM)Alex7778 Wrote: DranzerX13, when beyblade metal fight episode 98 be relesed?

Stop asking, and just be patient. Obviously as soon as it is found/available, then DranzerX13 will upload it. If you still cannot find it, then evidently it is just not available yet and asking will do nothing to help.