Metal Face Gravity Perseus D125/AD145RF

It's looks a little worn, though it'll be easier to say whether or not it's any good if you could please try and clean your RF and take another photo.
Ok i have to agree its somehow covered in dust ><
@ Joe: I think I will, but when I do, I'll may start a new Thread on them, regarding a discussion on them.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:23 AM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm is this worn-out rubber tip still considered good? >< sorry about bad pic quality

[Image: imag0053nl.th.jpg]

and

[Image: imag0054zp.th.jpg]
It's definitely worn quite a bit. My RF is... approximately 3-4mm tall. yours looks more like 1-2mm tall. Mine has been worn down a bit too.
However, a more experienced member (momiji manju, Momotarou, Fyuuor) will have to tell you if it's usable. I'm not sure, but it looks pretty worn down to me.
EDIT: sorry, getting off-topic.
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:19 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I can vouch for the strength of this combo on D125. Before making a few request for Momo on my Youtube channel I hadn't used Gravity much, but now it's one of my top choices along Vulcan and Lightning for attack wheels.

Seriously the strength of Gravity isn't to be scoffed at, I've found it to have stronger smash then Quetzalcoatl and Pegasus.

i thoght pegasis has force smash not smash attack??
Hey Momo, nice results!
The only problem I have is it so hard on the eyes, could you make it easier to read..? For example putting the win rates. :U Its only because I'm lazy, which is a trait many have.
I erased the conditions of the victories; that should be slightly easier now. =)
Yes, I know this was from ages ago Uncertain

Is it fast enough to KO the opponent? Thats the whole point of an RF/R2F/LRF :L

UPDATE: Thanks, Momo, I will do some testing when I get my Unicorno ^^
Oh yes. At D125, this combo doesn't waste time, it wastes opponents. Watch Fyuuor's videos in the links I've provided.
Great, I don't need to get a AD145 then!
D125 is about to get suped up, after I get a GPers.
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:58 PM)Dan Wrote: Great, I don't need to get a AD145 then!
D125 is about to get suped up, after I get a GPers.

AD145 is quite good... you can potentially just switch the bottom to RF/R2F and add a metal face and gravity will achieve surprisingly good results at a 145 height.
Basically, Gravity Perseus are the Wheels that keep on giving. They've proven themselves in the Italian Community at 90/100 Heights, and I think 85 will make the Wheels just as useful; R145, or perhaps even other _145 Tracks yield impressive results, and my D125 based combo isn't too shabby. Wink
Dang, even when Takara Tomy tries to do something right by releasing such a heavy bey that is meant for defense, it turns around and bites them, but what I would love to see is this on the 230 track.I have a feeling that it would have contact on both the track and metal wheel.
230RF would actually be pointless, because the Wheel can't even strike an opposing Beyblade. 230 is good for Stamina, and in one case, Defense (230RS).

I need to get 230 to see though, but I feel my prediction is quite accurate.
I'd like to see GP go against RS or CS.
Definitely going to get GP now. :U
At TheDude: Is it okay if I post that video up on the OP? Thank you for another great source!

At Dan: You'll be disappointed at GP against an RS or CS Bey... unless you use GP in Left-Spin. Wink
Very funny, hah.
Have any results for it..?
I do, but I've misplaced them. D=

Also, I didn't have RS when I was testing this Beyblade out, so I'll try and do it over the break.
If only I could purchase both Reshuffle Sets.. >:J
How is this with LRF..?
TheDude: Mind putting a CS on that Earth Bull..? :Y
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:14 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Dang, even when Takara Tomy tries to do something right by releasing such a heavy bey that is meant for defense, it turns around and bites them, but what I would love to see is this on the 230 track.I have a feeling that it would have contact on both the track and metal wheel.

I've got some results already posted, though trying to Attack with 230 is a bad idea as the Metal Wheels can't make appropriate contact with the opposing Beyblade with even a few Attacks missing completely. Gravity Perseus and Lightning L Drago achieved the best win rates with 30%.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-230-Track-Discussion