Mercury Anubis 85XF testing results

Killer is a horrible wheel and it has already been proven within the community, why would you bump this age old thread if you have nothing constructive to say?
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:09 AM)Goldbug Wrote: I could try MF Killer( insert clear wheel)85XF and see what I get, but this I think is the Quetz of Hybrid wheels since they look similar in shape, while killer is the same size

Killer/Evil= Correctly Goes With Gemios
Vulcan Is Most Likely The Hybrid Wheel System Version Of Quetz
Compare The Designs

Unless Quetz Is Reversed Now.
It's Impossible for It Be Be Anywhere Close To The Design Of Mercury

(Dec. 25, 2010  1:04 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: This might be the most n00bishest thing I've ever said, but to me Mercury and Killer look alike. Therefore, shouldn't their performance be somewhat alike?

Just Because It Looks Like a Duck. Doesn't Mean It'll Act Like a Duck.
MEGANECRO. Just because this topic is almost impossible to find, and I see many link-less references to this topic. I believe that this topic contributes to the WBO, and I know that it is one of a kind. Also I might buy Mercury Anubis and replace the Rock in Rock Aquario with Mercury(and add a MF), then bring it to a tournament just for teh lulz.
Uhh, okay? So? You're not actually contributing, and people aren't posting for a reason...
Testing Mercury with parts from that time. And th!nk wanted me to test it as well, so here it is..

Attack Tests:
Defense Tests:
Stamina Tests:
Thankyou so much for those! I really appreciate the effort you went to in testing a largely useless wheel. It's nice to finally settle it, and you should be proud of being one of the few (and the only one to do enough depth) to man up and test the darned thing. Grin

Looks about as mediocre as expected, the only thing I can really say is holy hell BD145 is crazy, look at those gravity results.. I remember when that was a combo I leaned on for everything.

Hmm, now I might hold off on buying this and testing it :v
dunno if I should with those results LOL
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:52 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hmm, now I might hold off on buying this and testing it :v
dunno if I should with those results LOL

I would buy it for its aesthetics. Smile Mainly the Legend Ver. I was using the ugly Brave ver.