Mercury Anubis 85XF testing results

Whats up again WBO, I have got the TT attack stadium from the Galaxy Pegasis DX set(well worth it!) anyways here is an updated result of Mercury Anubis 85XF

Mercury Anubis 85XF vs Ray Gil 85R2F 7-3 (70%)

Mercury Anubis 85XF vs MF Lightning L-Drago 90RF(Upper) 6-3 Draws=1 (60%)

Mercury Anubis 85XF vs Burn Bull DF145WD 6-2 Draws=2 (60%)

Mercury Anubis 85XF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB 2-8 (20%)

Mercury Anubis 85XF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RS 10-0 (100%)

Other Testing
MF Mercury Anubis 145RSF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB 3-7 (30%)

MF Mercury Anubis 85R2F vs MF Earth Bull C145WB 4-6 (40%)

Mercury Anubis DF145WD vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB 2-6 Draws=2 (20%)

The Mercury Wheel is not that good as a stamina wheel or defense wheel because it compact size and it always gets pushed out of the center. Another problem is that low Mercury combos struggle against C145... i havent tried ED145 or free spinng tracks. By the time 85 and XF got to the center of the stadium MF Earth Bull GB145RS had severe stamina loss and Burn Bull showed less stamina loss, but it managed to hang in there. MF Earth Bull C145WB adressed the issues since WB comes in contact with Mercury more and Mercury is hit by the track.
You need to do a minimum of 10 rounds for a test, not 4. The more the better.

If you want to do an in depth approach towards this, it would be good to test individual parts at a time.
(Oct. 27, 2010  6:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: You need to do a minimum of 10 rounds for a test, not 4. The more the better.

If you want to do an in depth approach towards this, it would be good to test individual parts at a time.

alright i'll try to get more results in later this weekend, thanks for the info though
I've try Mercury pegasis 90rf,
it seems like okay.
Great to see somebody actually testing there Mercury wheel. Similar testing has been done on the 85 track and XF.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-85-Track...Discussion
Could you make who won more coherent?
This isnt XF results. It is MF-Mercury Anubis 85RF testing, no?
You should seriously get an attack stadium.
You are very brave to test the Mercury wheel. i clap to you.
could you test storm aries df145fs or flame wolf ed145b
This isn't a Testing request thread?
And those combos suck. :T
That has nothing to do with Mercury anubis.
Anyway I think Mercury would be a good defense wheel amirite?
Whats the weight on this thing? (Just thinking Stam wise.)
(Oct. 27, 2010  1:43 PM)Jaems Wrote: You are very brave to test the Mercury wheel. i clap to you.

i got one special(my avatar)
so i use a simple one to play
When testing Mercury you should use it on various heights, not just 85 as very little is still known about the potential of 85.
85 sounds like it has a lot of potential. Just asking, but what could possibly go wrong with it?
Floor scraping.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:21 PM)Dan Wrote: Anyway I think Mercury would be a good defense wheel amirite?
Whats the weight on this thing? (Just thinking Stam wise.)

It is hollow.
you need to get an attack stadium. also do 10 rounds not 4.
I pointed that out in the first reply. Besides, it's not really worth it to necro a thread just to say that
Nice necro.
Don't post if you have nothing interesting to say.

EDIT: T_T momiji.
I'm surprised!! I thought mercury Anubis would be a bad bey!! But now I might get it cool!!
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:33 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: I'm surprised!! I thought mercury Anubis would be a bad bey!! But now I might get it cool!!

yeah its well worth it

I will try to update this as soon as I can because ive been studying for finals week at school
I'm pretty sure I did this right this time? I want to put up some tests on the new reshuffle set parts, so tell me how I didTired- Goldbugger
This might be the most n00bishest thing I've ever said, but to me Mercury and Killer look alike. Therefore, shouldn't their performance be somewhat alike?
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:04 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: This might be the most n00bishest thing I've ever said, but to me Mercury and Killer look alike. Therefore, shouldn't their performance be somewhat alike?

I could try MF Killer( insert clear wheel)85XF and see what I get, but this I think is the Quetz of Hybrid wheels since they look similar in shape, while killer is the same size
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:09 AM)Goldbug Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:04 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: This might be the most n00bishest thing I've ever said, but to me Mercury and Killer look alike. Therefore, shouldn't their performance be somewhat alike?

I could try MF Killer( insert clear wheel)85XF and see what I get, but this i think is the Quetz of Hybrid wheels since the look similar

Thx! After seeing your results, I'm getting this! But could you post how each battle ended? (stadium out, OS, self ko)